• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen disappearance?

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
  • Okay so I was going down marvelous bridge after I had fought a triple battle with the ace trainer there and I saw a girl, that was near the guy who say, the scenery is beautiful or something like that, and when I walked up to her. SHE FREAKING DISSAPEARED, it was really unexpected and the guy was like, Shes gone! can some please tell me what type of sick joke or something this is

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I saw this too and I have no idea what it's about. Anyone know? lol

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Hmm... I've not reached that point yet (due to restarting) but I could go & check if theres any info about it in my B&W Guide.

Watch this space.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Saw that too. Some lady in the building mentioned a girl who liked playing with her abra or something. Maybe she used it to teleport?
    Abra don't live in Unova, iirc. >_>

The girl on the bridge is a ghost, similar to the ghosts in the Old Chateau, who disappear upon the occasional sighting.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Awesome! More ghosts! I love Ghosts! Except when I say that I'm mainly referring to Ghost types. It would be cool if there was more of a story, like of how that girl died.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    "During certain occasions, the spirit of a deceased young girl will be standing on the bridge, and will disappear if the player walks towards her. An old lady in the gatehouse to the east of the bridge will explain the young girl used to play around the area before the bridge was built."

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Marvelous_Bridge

Indeed it is a ghost, pretty interesting.

Years
  • Abra don't live in Unova, iirc. >_>

The girl on the bridge is a ghost, similar to the ghosts in the Old Chateau, who disappear upon the occasional sighting.
    You can bring Pokemon from other reigons, iirc >_>

Even though it was proven to be a ghost, the lady in the building clearly mentions an abra and a girl being around here. So don't just randomly discard ideas buddy.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • "During certain occasions, the spirit of a deceased young girl will be standing on the bridge, and will disappear if the player walks towards her. An old lady in the gatehouse to the east of the bridge will explain the young girl used to play around the area before the bridge was built."

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Marvelous_Bridge

Indeed it is a ghost, pretty interesting.

Yep; I wrote that. XD

She's indeed a ghost. Not quite as creepy as the Old Chateau ghosts, but eh.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Okay so I was going down marvelous bridge after I had fought a triple battle with the ace trainer there and I saw a girl, that was near the guy who say, the scenery is beautiful or something like that, and when I walked up to her. SHE FREAKING DISSAPEARED, it was really unexpected and the guy was like, Shes gone! can some please tell me what type of sick joke or something this is

lol the same thing happened to me; if you talk to one of the people once you leave the bridge the girl talks about an abra that a little girl used to play with on the bridge.... mysterious....

Back