• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Nemaru,aren't you a little young to be partying!? XD I kid, I kid. But, you look like you were having fun, and that is all that matters. I love the picture with the hair over your eye! *squees* (fangirl moment, please exuse me)

And, Mukkamoto, you are gorgeous. *_* I feel like a cow compared to you.

Also, should I post pics of me smiling? Its really hard for me to do, but I'll do it, if you guys think I should.

I'm not THAT young. I'm 15, but I've been having parties since I was 12. xD And the hair over my eye happens by itself sometimes. My hair is different like everyday. *Needs to get around to straightening his hair one of these days* And yea post pics of you smiling, it'd be cool. :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah was was in those cups Nemaru?

Anyway, I like ur new pic Edward Cullen.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Thank you Haza. I have some new pics to upload. I'm putting them on my computer now. I got graduation stuff today so I have a few for that. But a few more of me and my girlfriend. I'll post them soon.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Batman_Symbol: I like your hair. ;P I want straight hair, but I'm too lazy to go and buy a hair straightener.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    Oh god I hate my hair, my family is eurasian mixed and me and my uncle are only ones with curls oh and another cousin but I don't know if she curls hers or not...

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I want straightened hair really badly, because otherwise my hair is like a mop. It never goes the way you want it to, it sticks up in whatever direction it wants to, making it look like I never comb my hair.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    They are definitely pretty, Crissy!

I agree with Yukio to the fullest!

As for me, new pics! Better than my first one, If I do say so myself. xD

I also have a pic on New York City's skyline from my window. Foggy day. Thats a down of New Yourk. Its really bad on humid days. xD

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Most recent of me.
    [DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You
    You're really cute, and I like your picture. But shouldn't it go into the post thread? Oh well.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    .Swift, you are officially my new PC crush. Sawwy old crushes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back