• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Why thank you.
    I do the best I can :D oh and my eyes are really like that. someone asked me once, did i wear contacts and I was like 0.0 ... no.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Fox♠ drinks underage!

Tristan the Xatu has sexy facial hair! How I love a hairy man...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Added a new pick of me! Im cute as always.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Lol IHC, I agree with Haza. That thurr is one creepy sturr. You look really REALLY peeved off with something =O

And Nemaru, nice guitar(s) man. How long have you been playing? [/pretendingtoknowaboutguitarswheninfactIknownothingaboutthem]

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I've been playing for a little more than 3 years. And thanks, I had to save up my money for a while to get that. It's a Gibson Les Paul Studio. =D

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I've been playing for a little more than 3 years. And thanks, I had to save up my money for a while to get that. It's a Gibson Les Paul Studio. =D

=O ohhh.. that sounds impressive, cost much?

3 years is a fair while, you teach yourself? I'd love to be able to play guitar but i've just never had the will to go and learn and I have absolutely no hand-eye co-ordination or musical ability.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Yea, I taught myself. But I have no hand-eye coordination either. A couple weeks ago I was playing basketball, and I aimed for the hoop but ended up hitting my friend in a place where the sun don't shine. He was like 10 feet away. xD Not to brag but I kinda do have musical ability, though. I pick up things really fast and I remember songs really well.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Yea, I taught myself. But I have no hand-eye coordination either. A couple weeks ago I was playing basketball, and I aimed for the hoop but ended up hitting my friend in a place where the sun don't shine. He was like 10 feet away. xD Not to brag but I kinda do have musical ability, though. I pick up things really fast and I remember songs really well.

Haha, hitting your friend in the sack from ten feet away is a TALENT XD

But yeah, it's good you've got musical ability and can pick things up easily. I'm a pretty fast learner in everything BUT music. I have tried before, I just couldn't grasp it. I might be able to if I sat and worked at it but bleh.

Back on topic: I should really post up a recent pic of me haha XD

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Hitting my friend was completely accidental, but it was definately a Kodak moment. xD It's not the first time something like that happened either, once I whipped a tennis ball really fast at the wall and accidentally hit the gym teacher.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back