• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    You guys agree, too? Seriously, Mika is incredibly pretty.. she just doesn't see it. She it REALLY pretty.
    kthnxfrurtymbbz.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @Mika: See hun, it's not just me who thinks you're really cute and really pretty. *prods above posts* Have more confidence in yourself, that way, you can post even more pictures. 83

@Bear: I love the simultaneous cheer jump. xD You're really pretty too and that hat is gorgeous.

@Edward Cullen: Your spectacles are awesome and you really look good in them. o3o

@Ctep: Funny face indeed. x3 You have really blue eyes too, they're pretty.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Bear is gorgeous. Just forget to mention that. :]

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Mika is, of course, beautiful. So many people online are afraid to post pictures of themselves because they feel they'll be judged harshly, but here at PC that's totally not the case. Thanks to all of you for being so supportive of people.

RYAN, LIEK OMG, YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. I CAN HAZ S-MOD NAO??!
    But seriously, as I've said before, you are the epitome of Florida-surfer-dude. You still look semi-spastic, but that's okay.

Aura, wttttffff? You're finally just showing your face? It's about time! Anyways, you look exactly like what I think of when I think of a college student in NYC. Take it or leave it =p

I'm completely blanking on who else I wanted to comment on, but as always, great job everyone! Keep taking those pictures.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    @ Mika: you are absolutely gorgeous, simple as that.

@ Bloody V: hawk preying on more female victims again?

@ Greene: I... don't know what to say to that. XDDDDD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Ahaha, I sort of imagined BeachBoy like I saw him but it was a pleasant supirse when I did see him.
    Ctep gave me a suprise, didn't imaging him to look like that :P
    Fox made me laugh xD Fanbase ahah!

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    BeachBoy - I just wanna hugggg you >.< you're hair amazes me.

Michii - you're drop-dead gorgous, gurrrl. (:

vVintage - your photography skills make me jealous. you look like one of those models! (:

Bloody Valentine - You smile like there is no tomorrow, i love it. you're so cute!

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    M̶̢y̷̷̨ ͏͞arm̕̕o͢r̵͞'̵̀͞s͘ ́t̷a̶k̀i͜n̶ǵ ͢a̷ bit͠ ͘ļò͞ņ̷̕ģ̴e̴̢r̴͜͡ ͡t̀͡͏h̢a̡͞t I͏̢ ͘͢e̶x̷̡p̷̡e̴̸c͘͜͞t̴ed̷̛ ̵͘̕t̶̛ơ͘̕ ̛͢r҉e͝a̛̕c̴̶h̡̨͞ ͘͘c̶̨͡o̕m̢̕p͘le̴͠ti̡̨o͢n̛͟.҉͝ ͢I̸̧͘'̧̧m͠ ͞h̀̀ą̛͠vi̡͞n͢g͜ ̡͟s̛̀o̡m̶e͝ ̧͟͝ì̸̡s̨͟͞ś̢͞ue̸͠ś ̢wit̷h ͜t͘͞h̛e̡҉ ͠şh̛҉o̡͢ų̴ld̨͢er̨̢ ̀͠g҉҉u̴͝a̷͟r̷̡͡d͏s̶̸.҉̡ ̶Į͝'̸l̀̕ĺ͞ ̛͘b͏e͢͝ ̀͟͠p̶̀͞a͢s̕͜͟s͡i͡ng ̡̡͜t̢̕h̢ŕ͠ơ̵͜u͝g͠h͠͝ t̀͜h͜͡e ́҉K̶͘i͡n̴͠g͞҉'̨́͞s̀͠͏ ҉̡͢B̶a̢ỳ s͞ų̸͠b̴ma͘r̀i̢n͜e͏̷ ̨b̶̨a͟ś̴̸e̵ ̢͟t͠͞o͝ḿ͟o̴ŗ̷ŕo͡w̷͘͠,̵͢ ͘͡s҉͜ó ͞Í'̢͘ĺ̶l ̕͘g̷ę͝ţ҉́ ́͝w̸҉ha̛͟͟t̢͜͠ ̸Ì̷ ͟͟ć҉́a̧ń̀ ͢w̴̕hi̧͢͡le͘ ͘̕Ì̵'m̶ ̴̡́t̛h͏e̢r͘e̡͜. Ȩx̶̸pe̢c̀t ̀͏a̵ ҉p̶͞í̸ćt̷͟ų̶r҉́͠è.͏҉
    ̧͡
    ̸̧҉A͝l̀s͏̛o͜͜,͟ ̷ni̕͠͏ņ̷҉ja̕ ̡şt͘͏͘e̡͘͟a͏l͏t̷h͟͝.̵̶

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ahaha, I sort of imagined BeachBoy like I saw him but it was a pleasant supirse when I did see him.
    I'm a typical Floridian surfer, really. XD

BeachBoy - I just wanna hugggg you >.< you're hair amazes me.
    /me hugs then runs back to Mika before she goes all rawr
    And really? Haha, thanks, it used to be a train wreck. I don't think I'll ever go back to short hair. :X Even though long isn't always easy to manage.

Great pictures yourself. d(' 'd)

M̶̢y̷̷̨ ͏͞arm̕̕o͢r̵͞'̵̀͞s͘ ́t̷a̶k̀i͜n̶ǵ ͢a̷ bit͠ ͘ļò͞ņ̷̕ģ̴e̴̢r̴͜͡ ͡t̀͡͏h̢a̡͞t I͏̢ ͘͢e̶x̷̡p̷̡e̴̸c͘͜͞t̴ed̷̛ ̵͘̕t̶̛ơ͘̕ ̛͢r҉e͝a̛̕c̴̶h̡̨͞ ͘͘c̶̨͡o̕m̢̕p͘le̴͠ti̡̨o͢n̛͟.҉͝ ͢I̸̧͘'̧̧m͠ ͞h̀̀ą̛͠vi̡͞n͢g͜ ̡͟s̛̀o̡m̶e͝ ̧͟͝ì̸̡s̨͟͞ś̢͞ue̸͠ś ̢wit̷h ͜t͘͞h̛e̡҉ ͠şh̛҉o̡͢ų̴ld̨͢er̨̢ ̀͠g҉҉u̴͝a̷͟r̷̡͡d͏s̶̸.҉̡ ̶Į͝'̸l̀̕ĺ͞ ̛͘b͏e͢͝ ̀͟͠p̶̀͞a͢s̕͜͟s͡i͡ng ̡̡͜t̢̕h̢ŕ͠ơ̵͜u͝g͠h͠͝ t̀͜h͜͡e ́҉K̶͘i͡n̴͠g͞҉'̨́͞s̀͠͏ ҉̡͢B̶a̢ỳ s͞ų̸͠b̴ma͘r̀i̢n͜e͏̷ ̨b̶̨a͟ś̴̸e̵ ̢͟t͠͞o͝ḿ͟o̴ŗ̷ŕo͡w̷͘͠,̵͢ ͘͡s҉͜ó ͞Í'̢͘ĺ̶l ̕͘g̷ę͝ţ҉́ ́͝w̸҉ha̛͟͟t̢͜͠ ̸Ì̷ ͟͟ć҉́a̧ń̀ ͢w̴̕hi̧͢͡le͘ ͘̕Ì̵'m̶ ̴̡́t̛h͏e̢r͘e̡͜. Ȩx̶̸pe̢c̀t ̀͏a̵ ҉p̶͞í̸ćt̷͟ų̶r҉́͠è.͏҉
    ̧͡
    ̸̧҉A͝l̀s͏̛o͜͜,͟ ̷ni̕͠͏ņ̷҉ja̕ ̡şt͘͏͘e̡͘͟a͏l͏t̷h͟͝.̵̶
    Dude, that's awesome. o_o Nice (what an improper description for how cool that is) firepower in your last pictures, btw.

Foxxxxxxy Mattttt: Manly doesn't even begin to describe it.

Also, Jeremy, "OMG YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS KID I WENT TO MIDDLE SCHOOL WITH." oh hohohoho, I sees a beachball. >8D

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Woah, Jeremy... you're sister looks like my best friends girlfriend. @_@ I honestly thought it was her until I read the caption, XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back