• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Fate Falls, you are soooo pretty! You and your boyfriend are two of the prettiest people I've ever seen :D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Fate Falls, you are soooo pretty! You and your boyfriend are two of the prettiest people I've ever seen :D

I second that. Fate, you should try to go out for modeling or something. It seems like you're a natural.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Awww <3 Thank you two! hehe ^^' That's so sweet.

I'd probably have to loose another 15lbs if I wanted to consider modeling lol. I mean, I want to anyway (I used to weigh 110lbs when I first met my boyfriend, and I now weigh 125! *shakes fist at metabolism*), but I get too shy when other people take my picture hehe.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    *-*; Candy Christina, you are beautiful!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    [DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Our Peter Pan group for Halloween. I'm the croc. >:3

(Left to right: Captain Hook, Crocodile, Mr. Smee, Wendy, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan)
    Pretty cute Color Me Evil,but I can't see you face lol 0_O.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Posted some of myself.. >_<; in the last one I just woke up, so yeah.. I look bad. XD in the anime convention one, I was Boo. it's a fuzzy picture though.. and the prom one was me and my boyfreind. =D

omg, Fate Falls, are you really 21? You look so much younger than that! People always tell me I look 16 though.. but anyway, you're really pretty ^_^

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Kitty-Kat -- You are darling! Hehe your hair is super cute!

Bomberman -- Love the hat hehe. You look like someone who could be in theater! Are you??

Color Me Evil -- Awesome costumes! Haha I've never seen anything like the croc one before. You guys are so cute. ^_^

Iruka_Sakana -- Oh my goodness, you are beautiful! I adore your hair hehe. You are such a lovely girl! That dress too is so gorgeous! Oooo and mind sharing some of the wealth? Lol. Awww, and thanks! =] I'm glad I don't look my age (yet)! Haha that's something that I dread someday. You do look like you could be younger too!

Emii

Years
    Kitty-Kat -- You are darling! Hehe your hair is super cute!

Bomberman -- Love the hat hehe. You look like someone who could be in theater! Are you??

Color Me Evil -- Awesome costumes! Haha I've never seen anything like the croc one before. You guys are so cute. ^_^

Iruka_Sakana -- Oh my goodness, you are beautiful! I adore your hair hehe. You are such a lovely girl! That dress too is so gorgeous! Oooo and mind sharing some of the wealth? Lol. Awww, and thanks! =] I'm glad I don't look my age (yet)! Haha that's something that I dread someday. You do look like you could be younger too!

Aww, thank you! ^_^ I look bad in the money one cuz I was tired.. XD but I had $974 there. It was my college loan, and I spent it all on my laptop, otherwise yes, I'd share. ^^

I'm scared of looking old someday too.. ><

and I forgot to say what I think about everyone else, I'm sorry! ^^;

Kitty-Kat - I love your hair! ^_^

Bomberman - you look good! and I like the hat, lol!

Color Me Evil - Wow, it looks like you had a fun Halloween! I like that picture so much! =D

Hawkfish - Wow, you look pretty! Your hair is really long too.. my hair won't grow that long XD

all of you look great! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Bomberman - you look good! and I like the hat, lol!

Thank you! And I'd gladly sell you the hat, you surely have enough money, hahaha. Cute.

I have been in theatre in the past and have enjoyed it lots but it's not that much of a hobby anymore. But I'm flattered! And I'm a bit late but indeed, you should be a model. I'm an amateur photographer and a good model is proving hard to find!

Emii

Years
    Liebe - I like your hair! and you have a pretty smile, too. =D

Angela - I like your hat. ^^ you look like somebody I know. You're really pretty. ^^

mvtm - Nice sunglasses! ^_^ I can't decide if I like the red or blue better.. XD. I like your eyes, they're pretty. =)

apparently everyone is pretty today. XD

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Liebe - I like your hair! and you have a pretty smile, too. =D

Angela - I like your hat. ^^ you look like somebody I know. You're really pretty. ^^

mvtm - Nice sunglasses! ^_^ I can't decide if I like the red or blue better.. XD. I like your eyes, they're pretty. =)

apparently everyone is pretty today. XD

Thank you:embarrass

Zenoah I like your hair color, and lol those picks, "gasp a wild lucario"

Glasses make people look smart;)

Zenoah

Hop along to the cowboy beat.
    Years
    Neko: I love her too! Feline Pokemon tend to call out to me the most.

Angela: Thanks. It's pretty much close to my natural, which is a dark brown.
    And yes, glasses make me feel smrt.

Emii

Years
    Zenoah - Aww cute! ^^ You're lucky you have a hat like that, and plushies like that. xD the only pokemon plushies I have are the old school ones. Except flygon, that's the newest one I have. But I lost it. =(

anyway, very cute pics!! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back