• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    you've got nice eyes too, eternal nightmare.

I don't know if that's a compliment or and insult xD;. I really don't like my eyes but I take it was in a good way so I apprectiate the comment poopnoodle C:.

Tmbjer gah old man xD

Zeb dawh your adorable as always Emma, the glasses also make you look sophisticated ;)

Kura your also quite pretty as well Kura. I'm liking the hair and those rosy cheeks are smexy :>

Guillermo Can I steal your hat bro :O...I wants

Bella God what's up with all these goodlooking girls ><. Your real pretty Bella and lovely name as well

Pokelawry Oh god that beard...tell me its fake >:O.

Years
  • @Bellabear
    You look... beautiful. :) I love that type of beauty in girls.

@Eternal Nightmare
    I like your t-shirt ^^

@PokeLawry
    Wow, you do look like a pirate ;'D

@Forever
    I love this type of beauty too. Beautiful hair ;]

@WonderGirl
    This shades are something ;]

New and last photos for now.

E: Dammit, forgot to delete the red-eye effect ~~

Last edited:

OMGitzzCourtney

Courtneyyy :D
    Years
  • a worthy comment from someone who photoshops their bad pictures beyond recognition

you're such a melon, dear

Hurdurrr.
    I don't photoshop any of my pics. I don't even know how to use photoshop. Some of those pics aren't even edited at all and the ones that are just have some picnik effects added to it. And bad pictures? I don't have any. I love the way I look with editing and without.

shot571

I don't photoshop any of my pics. I don't even know how to use photoshop. Some of those pics aren't even edited at all and the ones that are just have some picnik effects added to it. And bad pictures? I don't have any. I love the way I look with editing and without.
    I would love the way i looked too if I looked like you.....if I was a girl :s. Also Bella you are really pretty. There were one or two other ppl but I cant remember theyre names.

Last edited:

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • Hurdurrr.
    rofl, thats makes one of us

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • n tmbjerr, i think you have very nice eyes, not creepy at all...your eyebrows lay on them kinda sternly, if you get what i mean, maybe thats where people get "creepy" from. but i think they're pretty.

Thanks for the compliment. I guess I do have some stern, manly eyebrows. XD

Tmbjer gah old man xD

I'm not that old. The facial hair makes me look a little older than I really am. XD

Speaking of facial hair, I really want PokeLawry's epic pirate beard. D:

And nica, love your new hairstyle. ^_^

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • New pics from em are up. Adn also, it's been such a long while since I posted now, so I better start catching up to all pics I haven't seen:

PokéLawry, aww... cute Alvin. Still love the beard. And to the recent pic, holy--- you DO look like a pirate. Nice for Halloween without having to spend a lot.
    Timbjerr, I <3 those eyes, man.
    Guillermo, I'm in love.... with that awesome-looking hat. ALL YOUR HAT WILL BELONG TO ME! >=3
    Suki, so that's what he looks like... and your prettiness is always lovely to see. =) Oh, nice bow. ^_^
    Noblebeastx, not bad at all.
    Ooka, loving the shirt there, man. =D
    Narcissus secret, that's no horrible haircut. Oh, and I <3 cats! *faints*
    Zebeedoo, I find your prettiness just growing everyday. :D And again (from the recent pic), even more cute.
    WonderGirl, and you were afraid to show yourself? Xd Looking good! :P Nice shades in the recent one. =D
    Sajmon180, that "don't bother me; I'm smoking" expression is epic (I myself smoke; but only after my day has been EXCEEDINGLY tired). And one more guy whose beard I envy. For the recent ones: love the Puma shirt, and you're a lil' bit tiny scary...
    Kura, holy crap... ...rosy cheeks just add even more cuteness to your already cute beauty... @_@ *another traumatizing one*
    mal'akh, another good-looking. Although it looks like that was an unexpected/unwanted kiss...
    bellabear, wow... what's with all the cute, pretty and beautiful girls joining PC lately? (Yes, that includes you, bella. ^_^)
    Eternal Nightmare, quite a sort-of intimidating look you give out. Liking the shirt a lot.
    Forever, girl... I love what you did to your hair. *is traumatized by it* I spot a little smile in the far-right pic... ^_^

Everyone in general, you're all looking good! Far more than me, at least. u_u

Next time, I'll try to keep the comments a bit less... commentful. xD

Last edited:
    Years

• Sajmon180, that "don't bother me; I'm smoking" expression is epic (I myself smoke; but only after my day has been EXCEEDINGLY tired). And one more guy whose beard I envy. For the recent ones: love the Puma shirt, and you're a lil' bit tiny scary...

Wow! Thanks for that one, man! Well, you see... I had to shave today, because some people told me, that I'm too scruffy :P. Yeah, I love my shirt too ;] Tiny scary? What do you mean ;D? Anyway, I must say, you have very nice hair. I always wanted to have that kind of hair, but people told me, that wouldn't fit me... And they're right :P

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015

@Eternal Nightmare
    I like your t-shirt ^^
    [/B]

Thanks dude, I like it as well but I accidently got it bleached at the bottom :|

Eternal Nightmare, quite a sort-of intimidating look you give out. Liking the shirt a lot.

Well I try to look as intimidating as possible, but that usually draws people towards me instead of away D:. Thanks another comment on my shirt. I don't even remember where I bought it lolz

real beard, and i love it. :) JEALOUS!? hahaha.

Yes I'm quite jealous xD.

Pic comments
    ----------------------

Forever Omg you are lookin smokin hot especially with that gorgeous hair of yours. Real pretty

World King Your Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode belongs to me now ok thanks

mvtm

Years
  • @mvtm Cant see hakf your face cos of the flash but from the half I can see you are also really pretty.

Again I only looked at the last picture.So if I missed you out, Sorry.

No worries!!, sure i can try and post another picture!! Thank you. I am always really clumsy doing mirror shots. Maybe because i feel a bit shy and want to hide the face.

I second that bit about mvtm. ^-^

Great^^

mvtm, you are one finely gorgeous chick. Don't you agree, guys?
    Now I second THAT about mvtm

WOW
    THATS SO SWEET!
    i practically melted.

@nvtm Nice legs, I hope it doesn't sound rude, really.

Nop, it doesn't sound rude. I am sure about it :P
    I'm sorry for the late responses, but i am in lurking mode on PC. But i do care about everyone's responses.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • @ ~Kawaii~
    ^What he said I love your hair! Especially that last one!

@PIA
    It's your Pic from Mysidia, you look so much older than your other pics

@Pave
    Nesquik.... Don't make me Jealous Pave!

@Gardenia101
    I love your hair in those Pics

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I forgot to mention it here! :o I posted pictures last night of what my friend did while trying to make soup.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    @.EJ very cool with the aviators ;D

@Emma, you're actually very pretty. I love your style :) I couldn't pull it off though ;/

@WonderGirl you remind me of someone I know! O: I actually thought you may be her. Do you live in the UK?

Last edited:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Wow! Thanks for that one, man! Well, you see... I had to shave today, because some people told me, that I'm too scruffy :P. Yeah, I love my shirt too ;] Tiny scary? What do you mean ;D? Anyway, I must say, you have very nice hair. I always wanted to have that kind of hair, but people told me, that wouldn't fit me... And they're right :P
    No prob. Hey, for some reason, I love guys' beards, but I don't like me ahving beard. Well, I dunno; a bit intimidating? o.O Don't yell...

Wow... really? Thank you lots, man! I don't have to make any effort in keeping it like this. It just grows an poof. (Some people told me it looks like KoF's Kyo Kusanagi's a bit. xD

Well I try to look as intimidating as possible, but that usually draws people towards me instead of away D:. Thanks another comment on my shirt. I don't even remember where I bought it lolz

World King Your Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode belongs to me now ok thanks
    Well, if you look intimidating on purpose, you just draw people to you. -_- You have GOT to get me a shirt like that!

Wait, wait wait... you better not DARE touch my SD/AM! That's mine and mine alone! >.>

@World King:WOW THATS SO SWEET!
    i practically melted.

Glad I can make you melt. ^_^ You should be used to these kind of compliments. xD

Well, new pics of em are up, alright. Wow.... lots of people's new pics. I gotta lot of commenting to do:

Kawaii, you live up to your nickname in a way. Your smiles are contagious. =D
    Awesome. still preetty cool hair.
    Pave Low, you look so adorable holding your Nesquik. ...now I want some Nesquik. xDD
    Gardenia, I'm trying to picture you as of currently. Quite pretty, if I can say. =)
    .EJ, you're quite good looking *is jealous* I liked your 2nd-pic shirt and 3rd-pic one, too.
    mikaldinho, nerdy guys are some of the funnest I hang out with. Nerdiness FTW!
    PokeLawry, such a tough-looking guy loves flamengos? o.O Beard... @_@ *is traumatized*
    Epsilon, quite the comedian, eh? Meh...
    Kishijoten, ninja-like hair? OMG I love it!! *hugs your hair* =D
    Executive Proton, em... very creative.
    Human, liking the jeans.
    Suki, I never get tired of looking at your beauty... =)
    BinaryPeaches, I just can't get who're you. I'd say the beautifully-looking one, but... you both are... =D
    Kura, you made me realize my one true weakness; pretty girls with rosy cheeks... *feels weakened like Superman and Kryptonite* x_x
    Jubliation, you look so happy at her side...
    Chizakura, aah! black man in black! *runs* Just kidding. I totally love suits. I want yours...
    Zebeedoo, I just---everytime I see new pics of you, I desire your hair... ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back