• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
  • LadySurreal lives up to her username. Her picture looks surreal... either that or my eyes are still sore from looking at bright things earlier today. @_@

Years
  • Live Wire, you have some cool hair, and a really awesome looking Phone. :D

xDD Thank ya. It's pretty much winter here, so my Hair looks a lot darker than it actually is. It's much blonder in the summertime.

Yes I love my phone. Beats the hell out of my old Razr I had. :/

Chrono

\:D/
    Years

• xDD Thank ya. It's pretty much winter here, so my Hair looks a lot darker than it actually is. It's much blonder in the summertime.

Yes I love my phone. Beats the hell out of my old Razr I had. :/

Your welcome! :D I love and hate my phone at the same time. xD It's a touch screen but it looks pretty cool. I wish it had a keypad though so I can text much faster since my old phone had that.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    @Nemaru: Just thought I should mention that you're a total bad ass. :) What song are you guys playing?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    bubblewrap, you look...beautiful, to say the least :D

Captain Fabio, I love your hair :O

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • @Nemaru: Just thought I should mention that you're a total bad ass. :) What song are you guys playing?

Thanks man :D

We were playing either one of our originals or there's no sympathy for the dead by Escape the Fate, 'cause that's the only cover we did that night. Twas a good show :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Nemaru- Cuuuuute :3

Vincent- Very handsome

Bubblewrap- Pretty pic. I want to have a picture among pumpkins :(

Guillermo- From that angle I can't tell that it's even a uniform haha

Fabio- Want your hair

Kura- That's ridiculous, you know I'm your pair. Look'n great though girl :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back