• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Think of Competitions as Loki's leash on me. Although muzzle is a more fitting term. ;o;

And to keep this on topic, I think three days is a nice round number before declaring theme as freestyle. My defense for making freestyle the default theme is that you can never really go wrong with it. It's better than risking the current host choosing something he/she likes, which might not appeal to the rest of the community.

I like this idea.. I'm gonna go with this idea tomorrow.. Or if anyone wants my input... I would use Death as a theme...

So Death or Freestyle for tomorrow?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Like I said before, having the host choose themes runs the risk of people not being interested in the current theme. Freestyle is just the safest bet.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Agreed with Gummy, if the theme next week was Death, I doubt I'd enter, or I might reluctantly, but freestyle is the way to go.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I think I'm finally gonna do a SOTW since I have no requests and I'm itching to do something :<

So just to be clear, freestyle means anything goes, right? :O

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I think I'm finally gonna do a SOTW since I have no requests and I'm itching to do something :<

So just to be clear, freestyle means anything goes, right? :O

Exactly, well as long as it's within the rules I guess XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Wouldn't the hoster decide then?

It would make things faster. Ehh either way death is what I'l be doing .

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    U-um this is my first time doing a SOTW thing, did i do something wrong? I didn't realize there was a discussion. XD;;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm confused, I thought the theme was going to be freestyle, and now it's Macabre? >.<

As Angela said in the thread, vV eventually replied to her yesterday. I imagine the theme would have been freestyle if a reply wasn't given by today.

U-um this is my first time doing a SOTW thing, did i do something wrong? I didn't realize there was a discussion. XD;;

No Mikachu, there's nothing wrong with your post. :3

And LEXAcide, your entry does not comply with the SOTW rules.

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Lmao, turned out to be death anyway XD

I assume that Freestyle has become the default theme though?

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Angela decided it's not Signature The Week any more; Now it's Signature until Thursday instead.

Not quite as catchy imo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back