• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Still 67's winner should've gotten a pm/vm. Voting is a week long too, I don't quite understand Thursday.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Entry thread is where now?

Not yet up... I'm still waiting on a explanation from Dukey.. :D
    Still 67's winner should've gotten a pm/vm. Voting is a week long too, I don't quite understand Thursday.

Yeah.. Dukey got a VM.. He replied.. I just don't understand the theme.. In order for me to be able to explain I need to understand it first.. So yeah once Dukey replies to me I'll have the thread up.... :D

5 Days is 1 work week.. :þ

Azonic

hello friends
    Years

• The maximum size for horizontal banners is 500x300 and the maximum size for Vertical banners is 300x450
    What are the limits for the square theme? o3o

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I'm personally going for 300x300, to keep within PC limits.

And although you're just taking 100 pixels off one dimension and adding them to the other for 400x400, it actually makes it bigger. 300x500=150,000, but 400x400=160,000.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I was hoping that those limits would be removed for a theme like this, like when I temporarily changed the icontest limits to 80x80 for the emblem theme.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    First time back at PC in a while now and first time entering SOTW
    i made a 300 x 300 that sucked so i hope 600 x 600 makes a difference.

not likely lol

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015

1028x1028.

Come on, I know you just wanted to enter with icon sized images. Why not lp sized instead? :/

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I was thinking more along the lines of no restrictions, so then people could do LP's.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'd like for LA or Wallpaper to be a theme in the future, but we're going to have to be a little flexible with the rules if we want that to happen.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I'd like for LA or Wallpaper to be a theme in the future, but we're going to have to be a little flexible with the rules if we want that to happen.

I was considering starting up a large art of the fornight [laotf] competition, with permission of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back