• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
Years
  • You two are using both threads. All of your post was just the same. ( My reply to both of them is in the other thread )

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    And also, I said implying Cherry. Try to read my post and don't go off on a tangent about me saying that you directly asked. That PM is as bad as asking.

Edit*

Did you not see that we moved them? Or are you ignoring that also?

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • Here's it my reply on the other thread also gonna post it here:

Can't you see it Abnegation? " I'm one of them, Choose the best one 'kay?
    Take a look at the sentence. " CHOOSE THE BEST ONE " - Means choose the one that deserves to win.
    And as for the image. I edited some of it. All of the banners entered here are edited.
    It's just the same. And it's never stated in the rules.

EDIT: And for your information. You deleted your post there when i posted it here. Okay? :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah I seen that, and my reply is above you.
    I like the way you ignore & bypass every point made.
    Anyway, I've made my points time and time again.
    I don't mean to be rude but seriously, have respect for other people's talent.
    Take some tutorials and enter honestly and hope that you might win.
    Next week, public poll, please Angela. Thank you.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Well let an Admin check it out if you want too. =), Because i know I'm not cheating. ^__^

And it's only 19. Not 20. I accidentally voted for myself. >.<. Sorry about that. XD;;.

Oh sweety.. You voted for yourself.. So not cool...

Anyway if you already haven't then I'll get someone to edit your vote...

So have you gotten someone to take back your vote?

Chill Abnegation.. I mean it's just SOTW and out of all the banners I think Cherry's sticks out.. So when members with no graphic experience see the banner they thinks it's the best... Seeing they are not looking for a focal or cool pen tooling or a rip your brains out flow.... :D

So it's completely understandable her getting all those votes.. :D

It's a simple uber cool render with some lovely effects...

Also if Cherry is cheating then a S-Mod (Loki) or a admin will check into it, no need to make a fuz in here only to point fingers without a prove....

FYI I'll remember to check the public box next time.. ;D

Tho I'm pretty sure that someone can do it for me.. I mean polls can be edited...

I'll get on getting someone to make the poll public after school.. :D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm so suprised that you STILL didn't see the fact that I had posted.
    The fact that you edited makes no difference. You edited while I posted post #46.
    Anyway, I'd rather not keep doing this. You've cheated, and you hold no respect fo the other BETTER entries. You plagiarised someone's work to and extent and broke sig limits.
    If you haven't broke the rules, you certainly at least should be ashamed.

Edit:
    Also Angela "SOTW and out of all the banners I think Cherry's sticks out"
    Did you even see this?

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • By the way. Please clarify the rules. Thank you. ^__^

Edit: I shouldn't be ashamed. It's because i answered all of your questions properly with full of respect and manner. I'm not angry at all. =)

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I'm so suprised that you STILL didn't see the fact that I had posted.
    The fact that you edited makes no difference. You edited while I posted post #46.
    Anyway, I'd rather not keep doing this. You've cheated, and you hold no respect fo the other BETTER entries. You plagiarised someone's work to and extent and broke sig limits.
    If you haven't broke the rules, you certainly at least should be ashamed.

Edit:
    Also Angela "SOTW and out of all the banners I think Cherry's sticks out"
    Did you even see this?

No actually I did not.. Cherry sweetie that's art theft.. ;; You only took out the text...

Wow now that I read the 2nd pages.. I only saw the 1st one.... Guess.. Let's just stop posting seeing as we don't wanna flame.. And let's get Loki on this...

Anyway.. The sig limits... I'm gonna have to think about that one.. I like the one that says we should follow the PC limit...

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • Angela. Can't you see that i edited the color? the original was lighter mine was darker.

EDIT: Abnegation. I can't believe you got the Critic's Eye Emblem without noticing the colors. =/

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • By the way: there is no option to make polls public, only the thread creator can do that.

Unless that's an admin-only option, something I think is really unlikely.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Can I say something to Fairytales? Even though it doesn't say you can't steal in the sotw thread. It says it in the global forum rules, you cannot steal artwork. If you do its a permanent infraction, and I think those points will ban you again, so you should probably withdraw :D

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • I didn't steal it. I edited the some of it. =). But still maybe some of you may think that i stole it. But meh.

I don't want any arguments and problems here so i'll withdraw. ^__^. Angela no need to worries. Continue the SOTW. :D

And for Alice. Thanks for replying, remiding and explaining it politely. XD;;. ( Just a little reminder for Abnegation. I'm not afraid to be banned remember that Abnegation!, I'm not angry with you but I know you'll think that I'm afraid to be banned. I just know how to respect someone )

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    "( Just a little reminder for Abnegation. I'm not afraid to be banned remember that Abnegation!, I'm not angry with you but I know you'll think that I'm afraid to be banned. I just know how to respect someone )"

What?
    This is signature of the week honey, I couldn't care less about banning. Please stop raising points in which I have not touched on as well as points which have little or no relelvance to SOTW. I posted and complained because I knew that you had broken rules. Simple as. Live with it and stop being such a child about everything. Frankly you are being immature by carrying it on. Suck up your pride for once. As for respect, I don't think you can ever talk about who has and who hasn't got yours after this little stunt. You need to gain respect to give it my friend, and no one on PC respects cheating.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • Complaining or being Angry?. =)

And for your information. I didn't cheat. Take a look at the differences between the two image Mr. Criticism. :P

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Complaining or being Angry?. =)

And for your information. I didn't cheat. Take a look at the differences between the two image Mr. Criticism. :P

Complaining. To be frank I couldn't get angry over something so pointless. The only reason you think I am angry is because I've been blunt and to the point. You act like I'm th only one who gave out about you breaking the rules, when in fact I most certainly am not.
    And Also I can't believe that you've had the nerve to judge me based on an emblem that I have recieved. I seen the differences. I wasn't impressed. They were a lot worse than all the other entries. Even Ezzo's most likely took more time than yours & all he did was bucket fill. Now I'd rather I didn't have to keep on this discussion as it isn't fair to other member. I've tried to end it several times but you keepm bringing me back up. If you really want to continue it then Pm me or something.
    All you're trying to do is look like the good guy by saying "oh I'm not mad, you're the one getting angry", but in fact, I haven't insulted you like you have me. I have stayed on the topic of SOTW yet you go off on some sort of tangent about how I want you banned? Which I have never mentioned in my life. And again I apologize to everyone else who has had to listen to this little arguement, so fairytales, you can discuss with me by other means. I dislike my post count to go up whilst conversing with you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back