• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Flight - Normal

"Axel, you have no idea what I've been through just to find tou!" Flight exclaimed, walking to his side in order to have a better look. But suddenly the Nidorina (looking somewhat familiar too) sprayed acid around the Emolga's location, unhappy with her arrival. If Flight had continued to approach the Raichu, she would had been scorched or burned by the attack.

"Stay back! He's injured!" spoke the Nidorina with a snarl-like tone, warning the Emolga to stop interfering with her own 'problems'. Blood started to gain heat inside her veins. She would not be denied after what she had been through.

Fighting that Nidorina won't be too hard either; she's weakened now.

"I know he's injured!" Flight retorted, keeping her calmness and padded slightly closer to the unconscious Axel. She couldn't help whimpering at the sight, "A-axel l-listen to me. I-It's me, Flight...p=please hold on in there...I know you can make it. I know you can..." she encouraged, gently stroking Axel's less-burnt body parts, holding in the tears inside her. He looked so miserable...

(Sorry for short post gotta go for now~)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Cerulean City​

"I know he's injured!" the Emolga replied, stepping closer. "And that's why you have to stay back," Number said angrily, not wanting the Infected to touch Axel and hurt him more. He was very vulnerable at this point, and even the lightest touch could damage him severely. Number was already taking risks in carrying him around on her back. She didn't want him to be hurt even worse.

"A-axel l-listen to me. I-It's me, Flight...p=please hold on in there...I know you can make it. I know you can..." the Emolga said, ignoring Number's demand and stroking Axel. She called herself "Flight" and now Number was positive this was Axel's beloved friend. Odd choice in friends he had. Couldn't even follow a simple demand.

"Hey!" Number said, stepping back again to try and get Flight to stop touching him. If Number hadn't made that deal with Axel, she would have spat more acid, but she wouldn't purposely miss this time. Either that or she would jump out and bite the Infected as hard as she could, but that wouldn't do. Axel would fall right off Number's back, and then he'd be done for.

"Please…" Number said, forcefully softening up her voice but only sounding even more sarcastic. "Don't touch him. He's in a very grave condition and I don't want him to get an infection." Number paused. "And I don't mean the Deoxys infection. I mean a bacterial infection of sorts. As you can see, his flesh is quite burned and wounded." Number paused once more and looked the Emolga over from head to toe.

"He's been talking about you for the longest time already. Your name is practically engraved in my mind right now," Number laughed a quick, quiet chuckle and turned her back on the Emolga as if nothing happened, continuing the trek to the outskirts of the city. Surprisingly, carrying Axel was becoming a bit easier as Number got accustomed to the extra weight. As she walked, she waited patiently for the Emolga to follow along and insist on touching Axel's delicate skin again. Things would get ugly if she didn't quit being a nuisance.

((sorry, this is kinda short too, orz ))

|Equinox|

Years
Flight

"Hey!" the Nidorina wailed, stepping back and preventing her from touching him. Flight let out a barely audible growl and held her breath for a second, pushing the anger back to the depths of her heart. Despite the fact that she had looked for him all across the stiking region, freaking out was still an immature thing to do. And Flight had to mind her manners in front of this snappy Pokemon.

All this time, Flight was looking at the unconscious Raichu, laying limply on her back. Sometimes the Nidorina's movements made him sway a little, and Flight would always dash forward in case he had lost his balance. She couldn't help worrying a lot for Axel; she had gone way too far for him to die on her like that.

"Please…" said the Nidorina, "Don't touch him. He's in a very grave condition and I don't want him to get an infection," then she paused for a moment before continuing, "And I don't mean the Deoxys infection. I mean a bacterial infection of sorts. As you can see, his flesh is quite burned and wounded."

Flight wanted to argue that she had already realized that point moments ago, but stayed silent. The Emolga was just too happy to see him; to an extent that she would try pushing the others out of the way just to be by his side again.

"He's been talking about you for the longest time already. Your name is practically engraved in my mind right now," she laughed before turning her back on Flight. The Emolga was glad that the Nidorina had turned around, because a light blush slowly made itself visible on her face. Trying her best to stay calm and sophisticated, Flight followed slowly from behind, still keeping her eyes on both of them.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Somnus
Mt. Moon​

Somnus waited patiently for the infected to come back as he glared at the Vileplume, "Why so interested in me?" The female giggled, "Well... I was the catalyst that allowed you to capture Mew of course! Who else went out and was the only one to come back alive with Mesprit, hmmm?" Somnus sighed, "Just don't get in our way and don't gloat." The Vileplume smiled, "Why of course sweet Somnus!" Somnus muttered as he waited for the others to get ready.

Benny Larson
Bill's House​

Benny and Carol walked through the trees silently. They had decided to move on and Benny hoped that the others would make it back safely. The two finally made it back to the house and Carol knocked on the door as one of the humans opened. "Where's the army?" Carol just shrugged, "Separated." She said. She made her way to Sebastian, "Report."

Sebastian nodded, "Uh... we lost the Raichu, and Number... she's with him. They're both infected I'm afraid." Carol groaned and rubbed her temples. "Did you check the perimeter?" Sebastian nodded, "They're good and gone." Carol sighed, "Fine. We start getting ready to leave. Now. We can't afford having them come back with more infected. We can leave some warning for the army, maybe a note or something. Start packing up."

As the humans and pokemon moved about Benny turned to Snype, "Is it true? Are they both infected?"

Near Cerulean City​

An Abra ran along the road, panting heavily. He had a brown cloak wrapped around his neck that billowed in the wind behind him. He kept running and as he neared Cerulean he stopped as he noticed the smoke and flames. He clutched his head and groaned as he ran toward the light. He saw that the building were destroyed and the streets were deserted... well, almost deserted. In the distance he spied some shapes and ran toward them. He stopped some distance away as he noticed a Nidorina with a badly burned Raichu on her back. Just on the other side of them was an Emolga. The Abra called out to the Nidorina, "Excuse me! Do you need some help?" He ran closer and flinched as he saw the Raichu's wounds up close. "Dang. What happened to your friend?"

NightOfRemorse

Years
Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Leaving the boundaries, again​

Number increased her pace as much as she possibly could without wearing herself out so as to make it out faster. She didn't want to still be within the city boundaries when the fire caught up. Number sighed quietly as they finally made it out. Cerulean really was an unlucky city, getting burned and destroyed twice in only a couple of days' time. Number's ears twitched in response to the familiar sound of feet running in her direction. It couldn't be the Emolga, who was walking very close behind, so Number needed to be prepared. Her eyes narrowed and she turned to see what was coming. People really need to stop trying to sneak up on me.

"Excuse me! Do you need some help?" a strange Abra with a brown cloak called from a short distance away. Number opened her mouth to answer but shut it as she was startled by the stranger running closer. "Dang. What happened to your friend?" he asked. "Stay back," Number barked in response. She backed up once more, keeping her eyes on the Abra. "Who are you? If you come any closer, you'll be sorry."

Axel was to Number what a blanket would be to a baby at this point. In the back of her mind, Number had a feeling Axel was going to die and she was paranoid to let anything or anyone even think about getting too close. The exception was the Emolga only because she happened to be the infamous Flight. As long as she didn't touch. Number didn't like to think so negatively, but the thought of Axel not making it remained anyway.

Who was this Abra? He didn't look Infected, but there was nothing much to differentiate between Infected and regular Pokémon, not anymore. Infected Pokémon would obviously attack or attempt to kill. But now, Number was wary of regular Pokémon as well, for one reason, and one reason only. The Pokémon who were guarding Axel did so because they thought he was Infected.

Number rescued Axel and they undoubtedly thought she was Infected, too. The army would freak out and try to track the pair down solely because they knew who they were and it was more painful to know that their "friends" were out spreading the Infection. Number and Axel become top priority and so the army sends out more Uninfected Pokémon to track them down, dead or alive.

This was all one big headache, and now Number had somewhat of an idea of how Infected Pokémon felt like, being despised and hunted by everybody constantly. Or at least, this is the way the lower stages felt. The higher stages only cared about killing and spreading their Infection. Number was confused as could be, now. Would it even be wise to return to her army? What if they killed her on sight? What if the Abra was with the army and he tried something funny? He's a psychic Pokémon. I'm a burned Poison-type with a half dead rodent on my back. We're accompanied by a strangely colored flying squirrel. We are not screwed. Of course not.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Ness

Route 5

A pink, feline figure stands tall, awaiting its master's orders.

"Ness, use Psyshock!" the master shouts, and the figure responds. Numerous orbs come into being around it as its eyes glow an unnervingly bright white.

Staying almost completely still, it readies its attack.

A paw snaps in the direction of the opponent, a massive steel snake, and the unearthly spheres of energy slam into it, detonating.

The metal serpent seems to shake off the damage in a matter of moments.

"Steelix, use Crunch!" The enemy trainer cries. The iron basilisk launches forward at an unfathomable speed, and its jaws clamp down on the hapless figure. It vigorously shakes its head back and forth, before slamming the feline into the ground with a sickening crack.

It doesn't get up.

Ness spasmed on the ground, body reacting to injuries of long ago. He was locked in his own little world… and it didn't look like he'd awaken anytime soon.

Summer

Mt. Moon

As she headed towards Mt. Moon, Summer scowled. What did I do wrong now?! She thought, frustrated by Deoxys' unpredictable thought processes. I followed your damn orders – to the letter!

She climbed a ledge, and then turned towards her destination. The mountain's entrance – a gaping maw swiftly enveloped in darkness – loomed, and she rose to meet it.

Almost as soon as she was in the cave, her mind was flooded with visions. A blue, mammalian pokémon with a white underside and what appeared to be a purple cape… the image practically burned itself into Summer's brain, and she involuntarily gasped when it coalesced into shades of orange and teal.

Two new allies for you...Deoxys said, as a pair of infected, evidently quite powerful, emerged from the shadows near their master. One of them was erratically coloured, patches of normal fur disrupting the uniform infected colour scheme. Summer knew enough of Kanto mythology to realise this was Mew, but honestly didn't care. She couldn't place the other one, though.

Mew will aid you... Mesprit will spread for me. Find Suicune and bring him here. That was the last thing Deoxys said before it turned back to its experiments.

The other infected began chatting to each other, and she ignored them for the most part. She was never really that social, anyway.

Eventually one of the pokémon stepped forwards and said, "If anyone needs any preparations, do them now."

It was at this point that she piped up: "Well, it'd help if I wasn't called back while still executing my last order, but I'm about as ready as I can be right now."

((Alright, they're both pretty small, but at least they're something))

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Cerulean City​

The Abra flinched back from Number's words and held his hands up, "Hey, easy miss. I am not infected. Look." He took off his cloak and turned around in a circle giving Number a view over his body, there were no signs of infection on him. He clipped his clock back around his neck and looked at Axel, "Ma'am, I can help with that. I have a friend, a human friend that can heal him. I know that it's dangerous to try and trust a complete stranger but I can teleport you all to my friend. He has a serum up there that has been shown to restore skin. All I'm asking is for you to trust me, can you do that? For your friend?"

He glanced at Flight, "You're infected... yet you aren't attacking... good." He said with a smile. "It does seem that there are others that can fight it as well. I came here for some quick supplies before I would go on my way, but this is an emergency. Please, you've got to trust me on this. Just looking at him right now, I can tell that in a few hours he will die and if we wait he'll get infected with something and will pass." The abra stated. "Trust me."

|Equinox|

Years
Flight

Cerulean

Flight watched silently from behind, narrowing her eyes as the Abra twirled around in front of the Nidorina.

"Ma'am, I can help with that. I have a friend, a human friend that can heal him. I know that it's dangerous to try and trust a complete stranger but I can teleport you all to my friend. He has a serum up there that has been shown to restore skin. All I'm asking is for you to trust me, can you do that? For your friend?" he asked sincerely after throwing his clock around his neck again. When the Abra glanced at the injured Raichu, Flight's eyes followed and once again saw how serious Axel's wounds were.

Just then, the stranger looked into Flight's eyes and continued, "You're infected... yet you aren't attacking... good." He said with a smile. "It does seem that there are others that can fight it as well. I came here for some quick supplies before I would go on my way, but this is an emergency. Please, you've got to trust me on this. Just looking at him right now, I can tell that in a few hours he will die and if we wait he'll get infected with something and will pass." The abra stated. "Trust me."

"I suppose following you would be a little better than watching him die here," Flight murmured with hesitation showing her eyes, "We don't really know about each other but if you're an enemy, we'd be dead either way."

"...and I suppose you're right about the 'not attacking' matter. I don't want to alarm any of you, but it won't be long till Deoxys' willpower takes over," said the Emolga with a miserable sigh, "Hopefully I can say goodbye to Axel before I leave him forever..."

Flight turned to the Nidorina, hoping that she'll decide for her, "Well...what do you think about this?"​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype mostly just hung out around Bill's house. To think his own little fort had been taken by a few millitary types. Especially a few humans as well. It annoyed him. Benny had returned as well, turning to Snype for some confirmation if the two were infected. Now Axel had a good possibility of being infected but number...

"Wait... really? You think Number is infected? Your joking right? She showed no signs of being infected by one of those things. Of course, That could have easily changed while she was away for all we know but just because she had the urge to help an infected Pokemon doesn't make her one of them. Axel has a good possibility of being infected but I'm still unsure why its been taking so long. it seemed unusual to me." Snype said.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Felicie "Number" Schäfer

We're going where?

Number glared at the Abra as he removed his cloak and spun 360 degrees to give a full few of his body and prove he wasn't Infected. Number didn't care if he was clean or not. She didn't want him to get any closer. The Abra put his cloak back around his neck. "Ma'am, I can help with that. I have a friend, a human friend that can heal him. I know that it's dangerous to try and trust a complete stranger but I can teleport you all to my friend. He has a serum up there that has been shown to restore skin. All I'm asking is for you to trust me, can you do that? For your friend?" the Abra said, eyeing Axel.

Number's glare softened, but she didn't answer. What if this was really just a kind stranger who wanted to help? Number didn't want to trust him, though. It just didn't make any sense, that a stranger could see someone he didn't even know and then decide to help them out. He didn't have to do this. He could have just continued on his way and hid somewhere before the Infected Pokémon found him.

"You're infected... yet you aren't attacking... good," the Abra said to the Emolga with a smile. "It does seem that there are others that can fight it as well. I came here for some quick supplies before I would go on my way, but this is an emergency. Please, you've got to trust me on this. Just looking at him right now, I can tell that in a few hours he will die and if we wait he'll get infected with something and will pass," The Abra stated. "Trust me."

The Emolga spoke up hesitantly. "I suppose following you would be a little better than watching him die here. We don't really know about each other but if you're an enemy, we'd be dead either way ...and I suppose you're right about the 'not attacking' matter. I don't want to alarm any of you, but it won't be long till Deoxys' willpower takes over," said the Emolga with a miserable sigh, "Hopefully I can say goodbye to Axel before I leave him forever..."

Number felt like stretching her head out and just snapping at either of the two. The Infected one was finally admitting that her behavior would be out of her hands soon enough, when she turned. The other one was just mysterious and hard to trust. Number started to back up even more.
Flight turned to Number. "Well...what do you think about this?" Number stopped backing up, hoping they didn't notice her trying to escape. No, I can't escape like this. I'm exhausted, and Axel's weight will slow me down. Go too fast, and he'll fall right off of me.

The Nidorina's eyes quickly moved between the Infected Emolga and the strange Abra. "I don't trust you for a second. But… I guess I'll have to take a risk, here. I don't want him to die. He has something I want," Number replied, staring warily at the Abra. "Can you please inform me of who this 'human friend' is? I haven't heard of Pokémon with human friends."

Why would anyone be friends with a lousy human anyway? A Pokémon using a human to get medical attention and supplies made sense, but Number never knew there was any true friendship. At least, not before she heard about Axel's "Daniel". All most humans did was capture Pokémon and turn them into slaves. If the slaves made even the smallest error, they were traded away for another or dumped. Number's defiance of the humans' orders just made them play hot potato with her until there was one that finally decided to dump her. Not that I give a sh*t.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Cerulean City​

The Abra smiled as the Emolga managed to convince the Nidorina to trust him. He turned to the Emolga, "All hope is not lost. Look, when I get you two to my friend and once your friend is healed I can tell you more. Now," He grabbed onto both of them, "Let's hope we don't get wedged in a wall." He said with a chuckle as he teleported both of them away.

Benny Larson
Bill's House​

Benny listened to Snype and nodded, "Yeah, it is strange. He was here this entire time and that was for quite a while. He would have at least had one things change about him. Something is fishy-" He didn't get to finish as a Abra, a Nidorina, a Emoga, and a Raichu appeared in the center of the room. Immediately all guns turned to them and the Abra held up his hands, "Whoa! Easy does it! Uh... where's Bill? Isn't... he... here?"

Carol narrowed her eyes as she looked at the Nidorina and Emolga, "Stay down or you will be shot!" The Abra held up his hand and got a gun pointed right at him, "Please ma'am. I need to heal this Raichu! Now! If those wounds stay open then he'll die!"

Benny came up, "Carol, let them. We can't just have Axel die on us." Carol nodded to Sebastian, "Get him what he needs, but you won't be moving Abra." The psychic nodded, "Of course. Go to the wall over there and tap on that brown piece of wood three times and grab the orange spray can." The golduck tapped the wood and a secret panel opened up that had various cans in it. He tossed over the orange one as the Abra lowed Axel onto the ground gently and poured out some cream from the can that looked like shaving cream and he lightly rubbed it into Axel's wounds. "Alright, this will disinfect and help his skin grow back." He said.

He looked back up at Carol, "There is no need to fear me. I can't be infected. I was given the serum." Carol just held her gun steady, "What the hell are you talking about?"

The Abra smiled, "In Celadon, Erika was working day and night for a cure and they finally found one. It took much time but if you're still in stage one then it will heal you. It healed me." He turned to the Emolga, "I can take you there and the serum will heal you as well." He smiled weakly, "Although there is a barrier that prevents psychics from getting in so we'll have to teleport just outside the city."

Carol narrowed her eyes, "And how do we know we trust you?"

The Abra smiled weakly, "You can't. You just have to have faith. Do you?"

Benny nodded, "Let's trust him. If he was infected he would have been blasting us."

Carol grunted and lowered her gun, "Fine. Go on then."

The Abra smiled at the Emolga, "I am Vindictus. Vin for short. Do you wish to go with me?"

|Equinox|

Years
Flight

Bill's House

In a flash, Flight found herself inside a crowded little house, with familiar faces staring right at her. She recognized the man as Benny and the woman as Carol, there were some strangers around them. For a moment there, Flight couldn't help worrying about this being a trap set by the Humans. That hypothesis had became even more reasonable when Carol reached for her gun, making them freeze on the spot. To her relief, the Abra raised his hands, quickly convincing them that they weren't enemies, "Please ma'am. I need to heal this Raichu! Now! If those wounds stay open then he'll die!" only then did Carol let go under Benny's command.

Axel was then lowered onto the ground while the humans treated him with an unknown cream-like substance. Flight had no choice but to believe in them now. The Abra, sitting next to her, looked back up at Carol, "There is no need to fear me. I can't be infected. I was given the serum."

What serum?

Taken over by curiosity, Flight listened with awe as the Abra talked about some kind of serum, a potion that could cure infected Pokemon. She had never heard of something like it. Was it another trap?

Carol narrowed her eyes, "And how do we know we trust you?"

The Abra smiled weakly, "You can't. You just have to have faith. Do you?"

Benny nodded, "Let's trust him. If he was infected he would have been blasting us."

Carol grunted and lowered her gun, "Fine. Go on then."

The Abra then turned and smiled at Flight, "I am Vindictus. Vin for short. Do you wish to go with me?"

Now that Axel's taken care of...this is my chance to be normal again...to be me. Elysa Flight.

"I'll take the risk," she replied calmly, hiding a thankful smile.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Vindictus
Bill's House

Vin smiled at the Emolga,"That is perfect! We can go right now!" He looked around the room, "If there are any others that wish to be given the serum as well, I can carry some more with me. I can take... about four more I should say. Who else wishes to come?" He asked.

Carol grabbed Benny and pulled him aside, "Something's fishy with this Abra." She muttered.

Benny frowned, "But he seems like a good guy."

Carol rolled her eyes, "Why would he ask for all of the others to come with him? He's trying to take the army away."

Vin looked over at the two, "You know, I can hear you two. How about this then, I'll take the Emolga and bring her back purified. Then I can bring the others later." The Abra grabbed hold of Flight, "Close your eyes ma'am, this can get nauseous for some people." In the blink of an eye the two were gone.

Outside of Celadon City​

A moment later the two appeared outside of the city. There were humans and pokemon patrolling the entrances and exits to the city and a group ran up to them, "Hold right there! No entering-" His speech was cut short as he saw Vin, "Vin? Hey! How ya doing!?" The Abra chuckled, "Very well John. I brought another to be healed." He said as he pointed at Flight.

"Alright, be careful in there Vin." The Abra nodded and grabbed Flight and pulled her into the city. The place was filled with pokemon and people... and stage one infectees. The infectees were strapped down to small medical tents that were spread all over as nurses were holding them down and needles were being pushed into their skin. "Alright... do you see any open spots? Because I'm not." Most of the tents set up had long lines in them as trainers waited to get their pokemon the serum. "Alright... let's go this way then!" He said as he grabbed Flight by her hand and dragged her along after him.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

Years
Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Bill's House​

"All hope is not lost. Look, when I get you two to my friend and once your friend is healed I can tell you more. Now," He grabbed onto both of them, "Let's hope we don't get wedged in a wall," the Abra said, chuckling as they teleported away. They soon appeared in a familiar environment- Bill's house. Number looked around when suddenly, guns were pointed in their faces. She glared at the tips of the guns and then looked at the Abra.

"Whoa! Easy does it! Uh... where's Bill? Isn't... he... here?" the Abra asked. Number's jaw dropped open. "You mean you don't even know where he is?!" she exclaimed angrily.

"Stay down or you'll be shot!" Carol said. Number's lip curled into a growl, but then the Abra suddenly spoke up about what he intended to do. Benny was able to convince Carol to allow the Abra to heal Axel.

"There is no need to fear me. I can't be infected. I was given the serum," the Abra said. Serum? He explained further. Number had heard about Erika and how she made vials and perfumes and things like that. Not surprising that she found a way to cure this. The Abra smiled at Flight. "I am Vindictus. Vin for short. Do you wish to go with me?" Number took a few slow steps forward so as to not startle Carol into shooting her. "I'll take the risk," Flight said.

"That is perfect! We can go right now!" He looked around the room, "If there are any others that wish to be given the serum as well, I can carry some more with me. I can take... about four more I should say. Who else wishes to come?" Vin asked. Carol and Benny argued about the Abra's intent. "You know, I can hear you two. How about this then, I'll take the Emolga and bring her back purified. Then I can bring the others later." The Abra grabbed hold of Flight, "Close your eyes ma'am, this can get nauseous for some people."

After the two Pokémon disappeared, Number looked up at the humans. "Why would he want to take all of us? We're all pure. Or am I missing something?" Number asked, backing away from everyone else as if to say, Ew, don't Infect me.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype jumped a bit when Axel and Number suddenly reappeared in the center of the room. Well that was fast. Wonder what their reasoning was for returning to the base? Well they seemed to come along with an Abra who had some kind of motivation of his own. He didn't know what the deal was but he seriously hoped they didn't run off again. They were in enough trouble as is. What really caught his attention was that Axel was in critical condition. He looked like he really had it rough out there. They were with another Pokemon also. An Emoga was along with them. Geez, they sure did alot within the past night. He wondered if they even got any sleep.

The Emolga had the look of an infected Pokemon that's for sure. She must have been able to resist for awhile... The Abra, named Vindictus, Talked about a Serum for the infection. A cure?

"A Serum to cure infection? As much as I want to believe it, this sounds too good to be true. I'm sure he wants to take all of us so we can take this "Serum" and prevent ourselves from being further infected." Snype said. He looked at Axel a bit concerned for his condition.

"I'd like to see this Serum myself whenever that Abra gets back. I'm not convinced at the moment."

Back