• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Sho
    Cerulean Forest
    Keeping up the Guise

"He will not fight the urge again." The Scizor muttered with a menacing tone, he had surprised Sho with his kindness and acceptance however this new tone reminded him of just who he was dealing with.

"Correct?" The Scizor directed his attention back to Sho.

Sho nodded furiously, acting as desperate as possible.

"No, no of course not, I was stupid to do so in the first place."Sho pleaded.

Then the Typhlosion leant close and spoke to the Scizor/

"Did you really buy any of this?"

Sho really felt like slashing the Typhlosion across the face, his attempts to "whisper" were quite sad and the way he judged Sho was... well fair to be honest, Sho had been pretty reckless and showed an awful lot of aggression and anger to the Typhlosion. Didn't stop him from being angry though, but Sho had to keep the ruse going so slashing the Typhlosions face again probably wasn't the best option.

Sho would instead play this to his advantage.

"My friend Scizor the Typhlosion speaks the truth." Sho butted in.

"I have done him a great injustice this day by troubling him with my foolish notions of rebellion. He has every right to suspect me of lying." Sho continued, swallowing his pride.

"If it would make him feel any better then I would gladly accompany the two of you back to Cerulean under your watchful eyes as to keep me in line. I assure you I will cause you no further trouble but if it will put my allies mind at ease... I will gladly do so aswell as adhering to any further conditions he might have." Sho finished.

He hoped that would gain him some medium of "trust" between the two infected that stood before him, though he couldn't know for sure.​

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    (look for my post on the OCC thread if you haven't yet to avoid confusion)

Neco
    Cerulean City

"Ugh." ,thought Neco. "Stuck searching for scraps again in an old wreaked up city. When will I ever be able to leave?" ,he thought as he wandered around searching for scraps of electronics and metal or anything else useful as was Dexoy's will. He wandered around for about an hour or so picking up half of labtops and crushed TV circuits, until he spotted something. "Huh? What's that?" It appeared to be rusted and busted up pokemon center. Quickly, Neco rushed over to it. "The doors aren't working anymore, but that doesn't matter to me!" he thought gleefully as he ripped open the doors with his arm-blades. He entered the center and discovered that it was long abandoned from probably the first attack on the city.

"Hmm." ,Neco thought looking around at the center. "All of the pokeballs and medicine have been taken and the healing machine is wreaked beyond repair. Not so good." Looking around some more he discovered that the storage system was dusty and scratched up but otherwise fine. "Good! I can use that." ,he thought as he began hacking away at the base of the machine with his arm blades. In a couple of minutes it was removed from the ground. Carefully, Neco reattached the wires and added a plate of metal to the bottom for extra covering. "Alright. Now a test run." He tried turning on it but it didn't work.

He looked around and discovered a sloppily made covering on part of it. He teared it off and discovered the computer chip was missing. "Well this is just a great day." ,Neco thought. He tied some stray power-cords around the storage system and began dragging it outside and to Mount Moon. Suddenly, he saw an Emolga run behind some rocks with a small bulge in her under-wing. "That looks like a chip. Just what I need!" he thought excitedly. "He you! Emolga! Wanna make a trade? No don't leave me here with this junk!" He said quickly as he ran toward the rubble with the machine in tow. Suddenly, he heard the marching of pokemon. "And now it's gone from bad to worse." Neco thought as he turned and saw the army of pokemon approaching.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Cerulean Fragments

The Charizard also got into a battle position, but Number heard no response from her human. Typical, he must've been scared beyond belief at the sight of the once thriving floral lagoon city crumbling to dust before their eyes. Nothing left here, they thought. But what if there was something more? Traces of some sort of vital clue? No, it couldn't be. The fact that it was completely deserted only reinforced Number's thought that nothing of importance could possibly be left here, unless something was hidden in order to be recovered later. But anything important couldn't be left all alone where anyone could get it. Besides, who would have time to do such a thing? Nobody even knew of the army, at least not well enough to leave them a clue. Number didn't want to search for any. And if there was something, it wasn't intended for her.

She relaxed her body and looked around. No use in staying in battle position until the infected decided to carry out an ambush. If they did, Number was still here anyhow.

"Hey you! Emolga! Wanna make a trade? No don't leave me here with this junk!" a voice called out. The words boomed in Number's ears, for the stinging silence was minimal in comparison. The little Nidorina's bright red eyes immediately locked onto the sight of two infected Pokémon. One of them turned and looked in her general direction, which only filled her with an inexplicable rage. Just the thing looking at her unnerved her. Not wanting to alarm her army or give away her presence to the squirrel who had not seen her, Number only silently stared at the… strange Pokémon with blades. Despite Number believing she was so knowledgable in anything and everything, she was not too familiar with Unova Pokémon, or Pokémon outside Kanto, for that matter. The squirrel was definitely called an Emolga, though. Number had heard the bladed Pokémon calling out, and was sure that everyone in Hoenn had heard too.

Was it even smart to attack these Pokémon? Number had already come up with a different idea. She wanted to seize these two infected and take them back to the tents, and interrogate them to get all the info needed. Like, who was their leader really? Just knowing it was a Deoxys didn't help any more than knowing Number was a Nidorina. She already knew the army well enough (despite just meeting them minutes ago) to know that they would protest and insist that they bulldoze through the infected until they thought they won. What she wanted was to find where they came from. How many lightyears away? Number just couldn't think of any valid reason to cleanse the world of the infection if their source planet was relatively nearby and they could repopulate on Earth in the blink of an eye. It was different if they lived farther off, far enough so that merely traveling from there to here took a good couple of decades. Then and only then did holding them off from a place other than where they came from make sense. Not wanting to argue and slow down the army more, Number would humour them. Her theories would be kept to herself, at least now. She had to think fast.

She shut her eyes and sent a blindingly bright flash of electricity at the two Pokémon she spotted. Soon after she did that, she ran toward them in a zigzag pattern and concentrated on any move they made. Her poisonous spikes stayed extended so as to prevent her from being attacked physically. Well, it didn't prevent it completely, but any smart foe wouldn't try it because they had a high chance of being stabbed or poisoned upon contact. Number was way smaller than her two army acquaintances, but she wouldn't hold back now. She tackled the bladed Pokémon as it happened to be positioned in front of the Emolga. If Number was quick enough, the two infected would slam against each other and the bladed one would likely be poisoned.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
    Gale Witt
    Cerulean Forest

"No, no of course not, I was stupid to do so in the first place."

Almost in a sudden response to Gale's reply to the situation, the Typhlosion had begun to burst into laughter. His anger was gone, which was slightly shocking since he was just furious a second ago. The pokemon grabbed onto the Scizor's arm, coughing with an amused smile on his face, and stopping after a good 15 seconds. Gale's serious expression was now gone, but the fire type looked him dead in the eyes. "Did you really buy any of this?" was his question. It was his turn to laugh, and he did, though lower and weak. "What's there to buy? We should trust our allies…" Gale said with the smallest of a grin, breaking eye contact and cackling under his breathe in a voice that didn't seem his own. The Axew was truly misguided. He had to be.

"My friend Scizor, the Typhlosion speaks the truth," the Axew said from behind, "I have done him a great injustice this day by troubling him with my foolish notions of rebellion. He has every right to suspect me of lying." Turning back to the dragon type, Gale recovered himself back to reality. Somehow he had drifted off. "If it would make him feel any better, than I would gladly accompany the two of you back to Cerulean under your watchful eyes as to keep me in line. I assure you I will cause you no further trouble but if it will put my allies mind at ease... I will gladly do so as well as adhering to any further conditions he might have." With this, Gale's grin only grew wider. "He wants to be my friend? So be it, then," the Scizor thought to himself.

"My name is Gale. Pleased to meet you both. I believe we'll be seeing a lot of each other… can I get your names, please?" Gale said in his gentle tone, eyes calm and inviting. He was having an unusually pleasant day after all. More pleasant than average days, at least. Was this what friendship was like to most pokemon? Maybe he could learn to accept the pokemon after getting to know them, too, yet he still doubted such a thing would happen. He hadn't had a friend in years. If he had, it obviously hadn't turned out well anyways. "Anyways, I think going to Cerulean City is a great idea. Want to come, Typhlosion?"

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    (post reserve! Okay, this is a new method to avoid cluttering. If you know you're gonna post soon, got no time to post/type it up, reserve it like this. People (can be specific) cannot post until you do. )

Flight - Normal

"Hey you! Emolga! Wanna make a trade? No don't leave me here with this junk!" a voice called out from afar, and the hidden Emolga blinked, pushing a brick aside. Sticking her head out of the shelter, she saw an infected Pawniard, and he was obviously stupid. Was that loud, echoing cry really needed? Suddenly the Emolga had a feeling of being watched, which was probably true with the entire army looking at the idiot's direction.

"Good job attracting their attention!" she groaned, emphasizing the sarcasm in case he didn't understand, "You expect us to fight against an entire army?!"

Flight soon realized that staying in the rubble would no longer be a decent strategy. Before the army could get here, the squirrel wriggled out from her hiding spot, only to see a bright electric spark on the way to its target. Then, a dark blue silhouette dashed across the field, ramming the Pawniard in the body. Predicting what would happen next, she could foresee herself being squashed by the idiot's weight. That would not be a good sight.

"Oh no you don't!" she said with panic in her voice. As fast as she could, Flight placed her hands together and shot a bolt of electricity. Just when the Pawniard was knocked back, the bolt bashed him from behind, sending him tumbling forwards instead of crashing onto the Emolga. Sorry! she thought, hiding a smirk, Well...serves you right!

Seeing her chance, the flying squirrel did a backflip to create some distance, then bashed the ground with an electro ball, whipping up a large amount of smoke. With the black smoke in the air, the smoke screen was dense and dark enough to hide them both. Reaching for the Pawniard's hand, she dragged him out of the area, "Run!"​

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Sirva Flash

"Hey you! Emolga! Wanna make a trade?" The call immediately alerted Sirva to the presence of a Pawniard.

She swung around toward it, but Number was faster as she dashed off encased in electricity. Nevertheless, the Charizard flew into the air where she would be able to move more quickly and wooshed by overhead even as the Nidorina crashed into the Pawniard, sending it flying towards the Emolga it had apparently been crying out to. The squirrel managed to prevent itself from being squished by using an electric attack before creating a makeshift smoke-screen with an Electro Ball. Sirva was unfazed, as she quickly dissipated the dust with a few powerful flaps of her wings. She spotted the Emolga attempting to escape with the Pawniard and let loose a Fire Blast at them with a roar. diving down after her attack, she remained unseen from below by staying behind the brightly flickering flames of the stick-figure shaped move. Even if the Fire Blast missed, she was sure they would have a difficult time dodging an Air Slash they couldn't even see coming.

|Equinox|

Years
    Flight - Normal
    Cerulean

"Hurry!" she whispered, moving hastily in the smoke while dragging the idiot through the dark, "Great, now I'm in even more trouble!"

Flight continued to dash through the thick smoke with narrowed eyes, trying to find a way out. But suddenly, there was a huge gust of wind coming from above her, and the smoke was blown away in two directions, like Moses spreading the Red Sea. There it was - a dark alley between two houses, damaged and basically destroyed. Picking up the pace, the Emolga continued to pad forward, eyes on the prize. Looking at the ground, the squirrel could see a large shadow growing behind her, and she twirled around in alarm.

Seeing a large Fire Blast, Flight managed to fling the Pawniard to a side while dashing to another, saving them both. But then came a silent Air Slash, and the Emolga let out a painful cry as she was hit from behind. Her legs trembled, and she knelt on the ground with pain travelling up her back. Deciding to fight back, she turned around, spinning back to her feet, then did a swift 360, sending a purple wave of psychic power towards the flying enemy. The further it went, the faster and wider the attack was, not to mention more powerful.

With the enemy distracted with the growing attack, Flight empowered herself with Deoxys' blessing, releasing a large burst of purple aura with purple sparks rotating around her. Going into Battle mode thrice...it was really tiring for the Emolga. But desperate times called for desperate measures.

But then it hit her. Fighting back would only mean an even deadlier defeat. After all, even if she was able to beat the fire Pokemon, what about the army?

"Stop!" Flight cried, her tail glowing bright purple. Flight's tail had the power to control attacks, to change their direction or to manually detonate them. With a flick of her tail, the purple wave took off into the sky, going straight up until it exploded under the shining sun. The attack was left unharmed, "If you are in the army, then we have the same motives. You want Deoxys down, and as a stage-one rebel, I want that to happen as well."​

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Cerulian Forest

Time for Blados' acting skills to be put to test. He pretended to seem calm and laid back despite knowing that the Axew was up to something; but he promised himself he'd keep an eye on him, and when the time was right... That Scizor seemed puzzled and Alistar smiled as he knew he created some doubt with his cyclothymic reaction.

"My name is Gale. Pleased to meet you both. I believe we'll be seeing a lot of each other… can I get your names, please?"
    Gale said in a gentle, inviting tone that Alistar didn't find welcoming at all; he couldn't determine the power of that Pokemon.

"Anyways, I think going to Cerulean City is a great idea. Want to come, Typhlosion?"

"Name's Alistar Blados, amigo..." he said in his usual cool tone, with a strong smile on his bloodied face. He shook his black fur violently then glanced at the Axew, eyes with a hint of contained hatred. After a brief pause, he looked towards Cerulian City, where a flash of light bursted.

"How 'bout that. Somethin's up over there"

The Typhlosion motioned, dropped to four and started running having lost his smile now.

The Firestarter was just in time to see a huge blast of flames from the sky towards a black cloud of smoke, a Charizard diving to its direction. Then Alistar saw two running Pokemon - the Emolga from before, channelling some kind of the psychic powers the infected were sharing. He overheard something, something which he didn't like at all.
    "If you are in the army, then we have the same motives. You want Deoxys down, and as a stage-one rebel, I want that to happen as well."

"Party foul!"

He shouted in a mocking tone. Normally, this would've gotten him angry again, but he seemed... calm, surprisingly.
    The Typhlosion tightened his fists, fire engulfing his body in an instant. The amounts of energy released from the flames was humongous - the temperature in the area rose; he bit his lips, although he didn't seem angry. He glanced behind him in search for the other two - if the Axew tried anything funny, his primary target would be him.

(I'm not sure if I should be intercepting this, but this seemed like a very good opportunity to make good RPing material :D)

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Sho
    Cerulean Forest/City
    The two extremes of Morality
    "My name? Oh it's Sho, Sho Torai." Sho smiled as he spoke. It was a genuine smile, Gale was definetely one of the friendlier stage two he had met that day, but Sho had to remember to keep his guard up. Friendly or not he was still an infected and thus, still a threat, still, he felt he could trust this Gale, at least for now. He however knew he couldn't trust the Typhlosion, this Allistair Blados, Sho would keep his eye on him and he knew the notion would be mutual.

"How 'bout that. Somethin's up over there"

Sho snapped to attention at Allistairs words, he turned and saw the source of the disturbance, flashes of light coming from Cerulean. Surely the army hadn't reached there already? Well regardless of the circumstances Allistair was already bounding off in the direction of the lights.

Sho turned to Gale.

"We should probably follow him." Sho began charging up Psychic power.

"I'll expect you to be directly behind us ok?" Sho said with a smile on his face.

He then crouched down on all fours and charged forward, periodically teleporting until he came on par with Allistairs speed, while not loosing absurd ammounts of energy. Stil it wasn't exactly the easiest technique to keep up, and Sho always felt slightly drained after it. He got there just in time to see Allistair bounding forward. His targets were a Charizard, a Pawniard and a familiar looking Emolga.

"Flight..." Sho murmured.

He had to do something, but what? He couldn't defend Flight as it would blow his cover, however he couldn't help Allistair either, it was against everything he... no he had to, the needs of the many came before the needs of the few and Sho had to get stronger, had to be closer to Deoxys before doing something so drastic as rebellion. He had to fight for the greater good by siding with a greater evil. He had to do the highest level of evil by commiting to the greatest sacrifice of good and vice-versa. Good and evil didn't matter anymore, all that mattered was the end result of a safe and Deoxys free fututre. So for that reason, Sho attacked.

He leapt past Allistair, going for a lighter attack than the heavier pokemon, in a flash a burst of purple flame was released from Shos gaping maw, it's target being the Charizard, the Pawniard... and Flight.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael (Espeon) Cerulean Forest

Rafael walked through the forest alone for a little while then suddenly stopped at the sight of something. He tried to get closer and still didn't recognize it. It was then he made the biggest mistake of his life, touching it. When he touched the thing it shot him backwards with a psychic attack. It was then he knew that he was outmatched by a long shot. He landed on a nearby tree and got back up slowly but surely. He started to run away from the thing still not knowing exactly what it was. He looked down and noticed that it had broken his psychic shield. He continued running until he thought that he was all alone again then he realized he wasn't because he saw a few Pokemon in the background.

" Why am I here again " He said as he started to remember his past in which he got separated from his family and friends. He sighed and looked down at the ground trying to forget everything that happened after the Deoxys invaded Cerulean City.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Neco
    Cerulean

"Party foul!" said Alistar shouted in a mocking tone. "Ugh. I don't think I'm ever going to recover from that. Where am I and- WHAT?!?" said Neco sleepily as he saw the Axew attacking him. "NOT AGAIN!" ,screamed Neco as he quickly sped up with Agility. Suddenly, in a millisecond Neco jumped up and used Guillotine to slam the Axew into the ground harshly. "Now that's taken care of with-" ,he said slowly turning around to look at each pokemon. "-about a thousand-WHAT?!?" ,screamed Neco as he discovered all the pokemon around him. "This is gong to be a loooong day." ,he thought sadly.

(by the way it wasn't just the attack that happened in a millisecond so was Neco talking and looking around thought that was more like four milliseconds for the second part, so technically to Neco the attack Sho made is slowly inching its way through the air, unfortunately for Neco his agility only lasts five milliseconds XD)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael saw a Pawnard in the backround and it was surrounded by other Pokemon but when he got closer to it he saw that it was just another infected Pokemon and that he wanted to be the one that took it out. He backed up a little bit and slowly burrowed underground and towards the Pawnard. When he was underneath it he jumped from the ground aiming to hurt the Infected Pokemon severely. As he hopped in the air he tried to get xtra speed by the Axew that was falling down towards the ground.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
    Blaze looked up suddenly among the ruins of Cerulian, moving his head forward towards a noise, seeming to be shouting, coming from a pile of rubble about a hundred meters away. Number, who happened to be a few steps in front of him, immediately charged towards the pile of rubble, seeing something that he did not. Going on instinct, he also charged forward and behind the pile of rubble an Emolga and Pwnard appeared, both infected. Number charged towards them and slammed into the Pwnard. The small pokemon was much more agile than he, and reached the battle first, and the Charizard, Sirva? flew above towards the battle as well.

Blaze was just about to reach the battle when purple fire was launched from an unknown attacker, engulfing Sirva, as well as the two infected pokemon. Being wary of the attack, Blaze charged around a building instead, to see if he could flank the unknown attacker without the attacker seeing him. He leapt over a pile of rubble and charged around the building to see three pokemon: a Typhlosian, a Scizor, and an Axew, all clearly infected. The Axew was the one who had launched the attack, which seemed strange to him, seeing as the attack had hit two other infected pokemon at the same time. Blaze singled out the Scizor though, knowing that his fire type moves would be very effective against the bug-steel type pokemon.

Blaze used extreme speed on the typhlosian, hoping to keep it too distracted at the moment to attack, then used a flame thrower on the Scizor. Hopefully the Axew would be too busy dealing with the other pokemon in front of it to attack him.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    "Oh no you don't!" the feminine sounding Emolga exclaimed as Number struck the bladed Infected at full force. Number wasn't sure who she was referring to. The Emolga shot the other Infected Pokémon with electricity, then crashed an electro ball into the ground, creating a large plume of black smoke. Number coughed and attempted to look around, but the smoke cleared as quickly as it spread as the Charizard in her army blew it away with her large wings. She then hid herself behind a Fire Blast attack she directed toward the pair of Infected that attempted to escape. The Emolga tossed the bladed Pokémon out of the fiery path and narrowly dodged it as it made its way. Number heard the Emolga cry in pain, but didn't see why as she looked around to see if the Infected had backup of any kind. It didn't make any sense for them to not group in large packs.

"If you are in the army, then we have the same motives. You want Deoxys down, and as a stage-one rebel, I want that to happen as well," the Emolga said. Number heard, but didn't listen. It was a trick. She knew that. What she didn't know was, what did the vermin mean by "stage one"? Were there different phases, or stages, to this infection? It probably became stronger the longer it had affected the body. Then it "evolved" into more gruesome stages.

"Party foul!" a voice exclaimed. Number immediately turned to the voice's direction. It was a Typhlosion. Not native to Kanto, but Number had seen her fair share of them here. It was infected, but its colouring was way more dramatic than the pair of Pokémon the army was working on exterminating. It had to be a different stage. The harsh, mocking tone in its voice made that apparent. The Infection already affected its brain and made it more aggressive. Suddenly, a dinosaur-like Pokémon charged from the direction of the Typhlosion and released a purple flame toward Charizard, Emolga and the weird blade Pokémon, who then retaliated with a guillotine attack.

Number noticed that Blaze was missing. Where had he gone? Number knew better than to think he ditched them, because the confidence he had displayed earlier could only mean he was ready to fight. Number then spotted him using Extremespeed on the Typhlosion, then a flamethrower on a Scizor, whom Number didn't really pay attention to until now. This little riot was not going to be pretty. But no one likes pretty anyway. Number observed the battle around her and figured it best to support Blaze, as he was dealing with larger foes. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her and leapt onto Blaze's back, ran along his spine until she reached his head and launched herself into the air. She made sure to launch away from the Scizor so as to not get snared by its claws upon sailing back to the ground. Number directed the strongest Thunder attack she could muster on the Scizor.

The combination of both electricity and fire would at least fry its exoskeleton and stun it temporarily. Though she was primarily focused on the diseased insect, she was still aware of the Typhlosion who would not be held down merely by a ramming to its behind. The force of Number's electric attack was keeping her up in the air, but she planned on stopping the attack and landing on the Typhlosion should it come near her. "Hey, Blaze, how do you want your mutant meal this afternoon? Medium, or Well Done?" Number asked with a grin as she intensified her Thunder attack.

|Equinox|

Years
    Flight - Battle mode
    Cerulean

(also, I realized that I've never landed an attack! People keep dodging XD)

'God I hate you guys," thought Flight, giving herself a large facepalm, 'Stop bringing me trouble already!'

Things were getting really messy, with attacks and explosions everywhere. Then came the Typhlosion and even more company, turning the dead city into another battlefield.

Knowing that she wasn't safe, the Emolga dashed across the field, making it hard for people to hit her. Soon enough, there was a large purple ball-like flame attack, engulfing the entire place with flames. Before the attack could hit her, she had managed to retaliate with a small scaled Psycho cut, forcing the flames to diminish before reaching her.

What surprised Flight was the attacker though.

"Torai?" she blinked, eyes wide, "I thought you're captured!"

Things had just gotten messier. There was a gigantic boom, and Flight recognized it as a large Thunder attack. She couldn't see who were fighting however, as things were too bright, too powerful.

To be honest, she just wanted to get out of there.

(sorry for short post)​

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Sirva Flash

Sirva spun around to attack the Emolga again, only to be met with a wave of pyschic energy. She quickly backpedaled, trying to fly away from the attack, but knowing it wasn't any good. To her surprise, as she was bracing herself for the pain that she was sure to come, the attack shifted course and went straight up, exploding high above her head.

"Stop!" the Emolga cried. "If you are in the army, then we have the same motives. You want Deoxys down, and as a stage-one rebel, I want that to happen as well."

Sirva gave the infected squirrel a suspicious look. She was about to reply when another voice boomed out, "Party foul!" The Charizard's irritated gaze was drawn to an infected Typhlosion, except this one seemed more discolored than the Pawniard and Emolga, leading her to the conclusion that it had reached the point of no return.

Soon after the Johto Pokemon came an Axew, also infected though not as much as the Typhlosion, looking rather uncertain of itself as it ran toward them, purple flames erupting from its mouth. Sirva, still being in the air, avoided the attack easily enough.

While Number and Blaze attacked the Typhlosion and a stage-two Scizor that had arrived, Sirva turned on the Axew with a Dragon Pulse. The Charizard was rather annoyed at having to deal with the smaller Pokemon that she deemed below her abilities, but someone had to and her allies definitely weren't.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Sho
    Cerulean City
    The First Major Battle
    (OOC: Seriously I'm getting sick of people auto-hitting Sho, if someone does it again I swear I'm just going to ignore their post)

The Guilotine hit hard, it was usually a one hit KO move, but the size of the pawniard that launched it, he was even smaller than Sho himself, he felt weakened but he stood back up defiantly and launched a Dragon Rage in the Pawniards direction.​
    "Hey, Blaze, how do you want your mutant meal this afternoon? Medium, or Well Done?" Sho heard one of the pokemon exclaim, he couldn't be bothered to go searching out the voice.

Sho began to recharge his energy he leapt into the air and span as Draconic energy swirled around him and kept him aloft, it took the form of purple and black electricity with flashes of dark red. The energy dispersed and Sho landed feeling recharged.

"Dragon dance..." He murmured.

"Gotta love it."

*Flashback*

A younger Sho lands from his smaller swirl of energy and gleefully runs to his fathers open arms.

"I did it Papa! I did the Dragon dance! Just like you showed me!" Sho said as his father embraced him with tender love and care.

"You did it Sho! I knew you could my son, you just have to remember, harness the power..."

"Of our draconic bloodline! Right?" Sho interupted his father, but the Haxorous just smiled.

"Haha, exactly Sho, now you understand it... but just remember. Dragon Dance is a move that never runs out of energy, it draws on the power of Dragons that came before us, our ancestors. However if you use it too much at once then it may overload your mind, so this power is not without limits." Shos father warned.

"So... I shouldn't use it then?" Sho asked, confusion written across his face.

"Only use it when you feel it's totally necesary, when you feel you need to use it to fight for whats right, you'll know when the time is right, Sho."

Sho listened to his fathers words intently and smiled a huge grin, he didn't understand exactly what he meant, at least not yet.

*End of Flashback*

Sho opened his eyes.

"I hope this is what you meant father." He muttered under his breath, he was awakened from his thoughts by a voice, Flight.

"Torai? I thought you're captured!"

Sho gulped in his pride and charged.

"I'm sorry Flight! But I have to do whats right!" He was about to bring down a backwards slash when a massive pulse of draconic energy hit Sho full force.

It was launched by the aerial charizard who had moved on without a passive glance.

She thought herself better than him, she thought of Sho as a nuisance to be exterminated, he could sense it through the Dragon Pulses energy. But she wasn't a true dragon, the typing wasn't in her blood, she could never truly understand Shos power, nobody could, nor could anyone understand any pokemons power with a passing glance. Shos father had thought him that, and he swore at that moment he would prove him right.

Sho launched himself full force from the crater he had been forced into in the ground.

He spun and let loose a dragon rage, surrounding himself in purple fire, the flames constricted and began to flow around Sho like a field of energy, a special technique Shos father had taught him, Dragon rage sphere. Sho however would add his own twist to it this time. His firy dragon eyes turned purple and clouded out the whites of his eyes and made his pupils shrink to slits.

Orange streaks began forming in the Dragon rages fire as Sho focused. Then just like that Sho dissapeared, fire and all.

The teleportation sequence was quick and Sho reappeared above the charizard.

"Do not underestimate a true dragon!" He cried as he launched himself, cloaked in purple and orange straight towards the Charizard.​

|Equinox|

Years
    (OOC: I know how it feels, which is why I allow Flight to be hit again and again. People keep missing her attacks though...she hasn't succeeded in hitting anyone so far. =/)

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Cerulian City
    The groups of Pokemon clashed - something flashed from the front and hit the Typhlosion with speed beyond his grasp. But then he noticed another Pokemon charging Thunder againist him - alot of things happened at once, the infected dragon Pokemon did something weird, but Alistar wouldn't just sit and wonder why. He heard something from the two opposing Pokemon that were attacking him.
    The intense thunder hit him in his right arm, making him back off. The good thing was that he didn't feel any pain. And the bad thing - for his enemies - was the building fury that would intensify his powers.

"Oh please. Make me hurt you"

Having lost his grin now, Alistar's eyes flashed staring at the Nidorina who approached him. The Firestarter had been completly engulfed in flames, he simply motioned the same arm that had got hit by the Thunder, creating a huge pyroclasm directed towards his enemy.
    Then, without thinking of any consequences, hotheaded as always, he punched the ground with great force, roaring with all his might, lava blew from the ground towards every direction.
    The rubbles of Cerulian around the battlefield started burning, melting under the Firestarter's new found will, him being only a fireball in the center of all the madness. Only the sound of the brimming fire soothed his soul - but even then he became more angry by looking at his treacherous enemies.

Back