• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
    ( I thought Deoxys lead them to the army D: Damnsss. Welp, I'm lazy. LETS JUST SAY I'M IN THE FOREST NOW
    Also what the heck is happening lol)

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    ( Works for me XD )

Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

Axel was left standing on the ground on his hind legs, panting after his attack, where he had depleted most of what was left of the energy he hadn't managed to get discharged earlier.

He was looking at the Typhlosion, waiting for it to stagger, and give him moment's respite. However, it didn't even seem phased by his attack, and then it turned it's glowing eyes on Axel.

Axel froze on the spot, eyes widened in fear, his ears jutting out into the air behind him while he was simply staring at the large, flaming monstrosity whom for a brief moment had turned to look at the Emolga.

He then started charging towards Axel, who still seemed completely locked in place, unable to much but let out a half-choked squeak, stumbling backwards, pinching his eyes shut as he prepared for the inevitable pain from the Typhlosion smashing against him.

A few seconds afterwards, when nothing had happened, he slowly opened his eyes again, staring at Torai, quite small compared to the massive Pokémon in front of him, but he none the less managed to hold it's quite vicious attack off.

Axel suddenly snapped back to reality, realizing what kind of trouble they were in. The Umbreon seemed unable to do anything and Flight seemed to be zoning completely out.

His eyes darted from the Hypno, to the Typhlosion holding Torai quite firmly in a massive power struggle, his heart filled with fear. He managed to scramble onto his hind legs and stumbled backwards, stopping after a few steps.

You can't just abandon them! They saved you! –Twice- now! But… but they're so much bigger than me. I can't… I can't fight something like that!

Another few tense seconds went by as he stared at the two, the Hypno seemingly recovering from the previous attacks. Axel swallowed, his feelings for his new friends falling to his survival instincts and his mind crying out for him to run for his life.

"We… we can't win this! They're too strong! Run!"

He had called out to both Torai, Flight and the Umbreon as he spun around, landed on all four and dashed off into the undergrowth. He blinked a few tears out of his eyes and simply kept running. This was about surviving. Survival of the fittest.

… I'm sorry.

He had to get somewhere safe. The forest was going to be scoured within long. He had to make his way south, towards the human encampments. He'd have to go through part of Cerulean City… but he had no other choice.

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Cerulian Forest

The Axew suddenly got in Alistar's path and slashed him on his face. Blinded with anger, blood running down his face, he unleashed the Heart Stamp into an uppercut to hit his enemy in the belly - somewhere close to the heart with a large portion of Alistar's psychic energy transfered to the Axew. There was no way of missing the blow from that close, the Typhlosion was well aware of that, he maintained his balance by landing on his right foot while roaring...

"Out of my way, wimp!"

He ducked on his right foot, then sent himself flying forward again; but the Raichu had already vanished. So, he turned around, cracking his fist, giving a dreadful stare at the defiant Axew.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus
    Cerulean Forest

Everything was out of control. The two stupid ones continued to resist Master and the Raichu was also attacking with them. As Somnus thought a sudden realization hit him. He was doing all of this wrong! He was trying to solve every single problem at the same time when he what he needed to do was solve each problem one at a time. It took only a second for him to rank what was important and what wasn't. Master had given him orders to bring the Raichu and Umbreon back. His psychic powers couldn't affect the Umbreon, but he could use them against the Raichu. Master hadn't given him any orders about making sure those two had to obey him. All this time he had been trying to do Master's job for him! Let Master take care of the two trouble makers, all he sould care about is getting the two prisoners to Master.

"We… we can't win this! They're too strong! Run!" The Raichu shouted as he ran furter into the forest. He needed to be quick, very quick.Somnus held out his hand and grabbed the Raichu with his Psychic attack. He pulled the Raichu as fast as could toward him and sent a psychic message to the Kirlia 'We leave to the cave now'. He pulled the Raichu toward them, forcing him to touch the Kirlia, and grabbed hold of the Kirlia as well. It took only a brief second for the three to disappear in an instant.

Mt. Moon

The three reappeared in the cave where Somnus had previously brought the Raichu. Somnus turned back to the Kirlia, "I sensed much anger in the Typhlosion, Alistar, back there. If we're not careful he could set the whole forest on fire. Make sure he doesn't." The Kirlia nodded and disappeared once more. Somnus still held the Raichu in his psychic grasp and turned to face the mouse, "For your disobedience back there I'll make sure to get you to Master ASAP. So, come along for now." Somnus proceded through the caves that housed Master's servants as he levitated the Raichu behind him.

(OOC: With everyone busy fighting each other I figured that no could react in time to stop Somnus from taking Axel since this happened in the span of a few seconds. Is this cool with you Sir Bastian? If not, I can always edit.)

Last edited:

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
    Gale Witt
    Cerulean Forest (Returning to Mt. Coronet)

Having been walking for a while, Gale was growing tired and slightly bored. "This mountain takes so long to get to and back from." He didn't like whining, but sometimes Gale couldn't help being a hypocrite. Suddenly, he heard a vicious sound from ahead. Following the direction he heard it, what he saw was shocking- a Typhlosion charging at an Axew, the little pokemon barely able to hold the fire type back. Gale didn't even know how the Axew was still fighting in his already broken-down condition. Obviously, the little pokemon had too much will to obey Deoxys' commands. This must have been a punishment of some sort. Or they could just be fighting. He had no clue.

"Well, I can either help with this or keep going," Gale murmured to himself. Too bad he was so anxious already, and this was so interesting. "How to help... how to be useful...". Well, here goes nothing. Stepping out of the brush, the Scizor tried to keep a smile on his face while approaching the two. "Hey, what's going on? And what did this little fella do?" he asked the Typhlosion, claw motioned at the Axew. "You're rather big to be picking on someone like that for no reason, unless you have one." Studying the Typhlosion closer, it was rather large with a deep scar across its face. Its expression read mad hatred and anger. It amused Gale to see the pokemon so angry at such a little pokemon, but he wasn't one to judge.

(Short post, sorry. No real action for me to get into quite yet without being awkward. Also, I just started a new page. Lucky me.
    Oh, wait. Lol Sir Bastian. Looks like I got the last post now! Thanks a lot you jerk! *jking* )

Last edited:

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Cerulian Forest

The next moment Somnus had grabbed the fleeing Raichu and was gone from the scene. The terrified Kirlia teleported back right after. Alistar was about to attack the Axew again, but a Scizor appeared. Alistar evaluated the Pokemon from head to toe, he was a stage two infected Pokemon, capable-looking. The Typhlosion listened to him with his brain still clouded with the unearthly rage the disease was supplying him with.

"Hey, what's going on? And what did this little fella do?"
    The Scizor pointed at the Axew with a disturbing expression - Alistar knew what he was thinking. That guy's in for a fight. I'll be mad with whoever I please.

"You're rather big to be picking on someone like that for no reason, unless you have one."

"I don't remember asking you how tall or short I am."

Alistar made his comeback with a small ironic grin, maintaining his angry expression. His tone was more than sarcastic. He got serious again, after a moment, as he considered wise to let the Scizor know about the situation. They were on the same side, after all.

"This guy here betrayed our Master with his friend, they tried to keep some Pokemon away from our gift!"

Alistar's rage had not quelled one bit. Blood was running down his face, filling his previous scar. His terrifying amber eyes travelled from the Scizor to the Axew again as he whispered in a menacing tone..

"And I'm about to purificate all of them"

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
    (OOC: ......WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?!?!? I go snowboarding for ONE DAY! And suddenly all hell breaks loose. Ah well, should amek things interesting. Plus nothing much has seemed to happen to the army at all anyway...)

After Blaze finished speaking, there was a puase. Unlike the human talking like he had expected, a Nidorina stomped up to him.

"First of all, blindly running into the battlefield won't solve squat. With no talking or planning, we'll make so many mistakes that by the end of this day we will have been infected too. Think of that human game. Chess. You don't just move around the chess pieces at random, hoping you'll win. No. You think and use your brain to make coherent moves to checkmate your opponent. If you wanna dive right in and risk infection or death, be my guest. I want to know exactly what we're doing and how we'll do it before I go anywhere. Then when we know that, we launch our attack. Do we even have a goal besides eliminating random infected street rats? The human here is right, I'm afraid. Killing just the minions couldn't possibly help much. We have to try and identify… yup, you guessed it. The source. Furthermore, we were never going to talk anything out with the infected. Those brainless infestations can't think like us."

The Nidorina then announced that her name was Number. Odd name. But she had a point. Blaze was just about to respond when the human, Benny, spoke up again. He talked about how he wanted to retake Cerulian, or at least evacuate as many people as possible. He ended saying that they should all travel in groups of threes. Fine by Blaze, he was used to working in a team anyway.

Things seemed to calm down after that, and Blaze decided to confront the small Nidorina and speak with her again. She was still relatively near him, and it only took a few steps to reach her. Most pokemon nwo seemed to agree with the human, and were now moving in the general direction of Cerulian. Not wanting to startle her, Blaze spoke in a softer voice to her.

"I believe we may have gotten off on the wrong foor. My name is Blaze", Blaze smiled, hoping that it would make him seem more friendly. "I didn't mean to offend you or anything. It wasn't that I didn't want to use strategy, its just that we weren't going anywhere as a group. The army was assembled, but nothing was being done with it. Yes, the human seemed to be trying to organize everything, but all the strategy in the world is useless unless the group is motivated to do it. I didn't intend to leave at all. I said what I did so that he would realize that if he didn't organize us fast, two things would happen. First, the Infected would, well, infect, more pokemon, and their numbers would become even larger. Second, I might not leave, but others would. He needed to realize that we wouldn't just sit there, and that action was needed."

Blaze paused for a moment, and looked down at the small Nidorina. "I understand we need planing, more than anything else. The Infected are nothing but mindless drones of some higher power. The king in chess if you will. We will have to outmanuever him at every turn, and make sure that he, or it, will be guessing our next move not knowing for sure the right course of action. And thats what we need the human for. I've never been great at strategy. As a police dog, my trainer was the one who was in charge, the one who gave the orders. I've never had any gift for it. As much as many of us pokemon hate to admit it, we need the human."

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Entering Cerulean City

The Arcanine traveled the few steps to catch up to Number. He introduced himself as Blaze. Blaze explained himself with a smile. Number listened, but said nothing at first. By the sound of it, the Arcanine was more than willing to do what Number wanted, he just wanted it done faster. Fine. There was short pause, then Blaze continued speaking. He summed up Number's ideal plan, and admitted that the human was needed. Ugh. It was true, but why were humans always in the limelight?

"Yes, that's the point I was trying to get across," Number answered. Confusing the infected master was what the army needed to do, but it was easier said than done. As she had pointed out before, they didn't know anything about him. This army was pretty much blind, but they couldn't do anything about it. Killing off the minions, would that lead them to their leader? Perhaps if they made some kind of hole in their population, enough for it to hurt, the master would be angered enough to erupt out of hiding.

Number looked up at Blaze and studied his face. He had a large scar going across his cheek, starting from the corner of his mouth. He must've been in quite some fights before. Number almost wanted to ask him about it, but she chose to ignore it as if she hadn't noticed it. She continued looking ahead as they reached Cerulean. That was so quick, Number thought they must have flown over or something.

What was this? Cerulean seemed awfully quiet. Destroyed buildings, streets stained with blood in some places, but the alarming silence was the last thing Number had expected. There was nothing here, no infected in sight. She came to a conclusion. They couldn't have just abandoned the area like this, could they? There was going to be an ambush of some kind any moment now. Her ear twitched. Wow. The point of coming here was to save lives, but the area was as abandoned as a furniture store.

"Something's wrong here," she stated. The poisonous barbs on her back raised and she stood straighter to make herself appear larger. It would be quite a laugh to larger Pokémon, but what could Number say? It was instinct playing its part. Number half wanted for them to split up and search, but she knew that would not be a good idea. They were called an army for a reason. Power in numbers and such. However, Number couldn't forget about wars she had heard of where the side with less soldiers still won. They had advanced weaponry and good tactics. "Human, what say you? Which way should we go?"

((Ew this is short. xD ))

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Sho
    Cerulean Forest
    The Only Option

Sho looked at the Typhlosion and the Scizor in front of him, the Typhlosions punch had hit but not nearly as hard as it was surely expected to be, Sho had mearly staggered backward in pain but no terrible damage had been done. The Raichu... he had run away so easily, he had been so scared, so weak. He had abandoned Sho and the others, or had at least tried too before the Hypno had grabbed him. Sho smirked, he had got what was coming to him then. Sho stood there smirking for a few moments, his smile depleting every second. What was happening to him? To laugh at another pokemon for fearing for their life, what was he trying to prove? If he left then... he would escape, the others were distracted and he's get away a free pokemon for now, but that Raichu, Axel, would... hmmm... no he couldn't leave. But what if he stayed? Deoxys had already tried to take him over by force, would it really be so far fetched if he played along, just until another opportunity arose? Sho knew that he faced another cross-roads. He either continued with this pointless rebellion, or pretended to submit, just long enough for him to get stronger... the option to be taken was obvious.​

"Wh... what happened? Why am I here?" Sho said loud enough to get the other intention.​

"Oh God what have I done?! I've been rejecting the will and gift of Master Deoxys haven't I? Why would I do something so stupid?!" Sho did his best to sound regretful.​

"Please my fellow gifted I should have known better than to go against the wishes of master Deoxys after he would gift me with such powers." Sho fell to one knee.​

"I hereby repledge my allegience to Deoxys, now please." Sho raised his arms in surrender.​

"Take me to our destination as a prisoner and I will accept my punishment." Sho forced the final words out, he had given up so easily in the end. Or had he? No he was just waiting for an oppurtunity, when the time was right he would strike again, but that time... it wasn't now. He would wait and train and when he was ready, he would watch Deoxys burn, burn like his father had.

(OOC: Soz about short post, but we need to end this nonsense of rebellion, at least for now :3, things got a bit out of hand so I'm putting a stop to it.)​

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
    Gale Witt
    Cerulean Forest

"I don't remember asking you how tall or short I am," was the Typhlosion's first reply. He was harshly sarcastic, smirking at Gale. The Scizor was unaffected by this, keeping his slightly-less-kind expression until the pokemon's joke died down.
    "This guy here betrayed our Master with his friend, they tried to keep some Pokemon away from our gift! And I'm about to purificate all of them," the fire type continued. Blood was dripping down from it's forehead, and his eyes went back into a vicious glare pointed at the Axew. Gale also turned his head to face the dragon type, though he hadn't done so quick enough to catch the Stage One's snickering.

"Wh... what happened? Why am I here?" It said out loud with confused eyes. "Oh God, what have I done?! I've been rejecting the will and gift of Master Deoxys haven't I? Why would I do something so stupid?!" The pokemon sounded truly confused and upset. Gale was registering this slowly. Was it an act? Or was he truly misguided? The Axew continued, "Please my fellow gifted I should have known better than to go against the wishes of master Deoxys after he would gift me with such powers," the pokemon fell to one knee in acceptance, "I hereby re-pledge my allegiance to Deoxys, now please..."

The pokemon raised it's stubby arms in the air, "Take me to our destination as a prisoner and I will accept my punishment". Not waiting for the firetype behind him to react, Gale stepped over to the tiny dragon with a smile, kneeling down in front of it. His claw pushed the pokemon's arms back down carefully. "It's okay. As long as you learned your lesson, right?" the Scizor chuckled, failing to pick up the obvious false lies the pokemon was telling, "We all slip up sometimes, hm?" Mistakes were a part of life. He wasn't there to know what treachery the Axew had committed, but that wasn't too much of a concern anymore.

He stood back up and took a few steps back, looking at the firetype, "He will not fight the urge again." Turning his head to the Axew, he said one last thing to confirm this sentence, "Correct?" The Scizor's eyes and voice grew deeper and sharper with this, his smile gone although it was just on his face a second ago.

Last edited:

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Cerulian Forest

"Wh... what happened? Why am I here?"

Blados crossed his arms with a smirk on his face. He knew very well what would follow: the foolish lie of a foolish Pokemon.

"Oh God what have I done?! I've been rejecting the will and gift of Master Deoxys haven't I? Why would I do something so stupid?!"

The Typhlosion stared at the Axew; his lie was so obvious Alistar would be surprised if the Scizor would believe him. The treacherous lies and the hatred towards Deoxys Blados felt from the Axew made him furious. But the traitor kept speaking;

"Please my fellow gifted I should have known better than to go against the wishes of master Deoxys after he would gift me with such powers."

"I hereby repledge my allegience to Deoxys, now please."

"Take me to our destination as a prisoner and I will accept my punishment."

"It's okay. As long as you learned your lesson, right?" the Scizor chuckled, failing to pick up the obvious false lies the pokemon was telling, "We all slip up sometimes, hm?"
    Suddenly the Typhlosion didn't want to be angry anymore - problem almost solved. If the traitor would be punished, everything would be almost alright right after. Thinking of his Master's confirmed safety, the anger vanished from Alistar's eyes and the temperature around dropped. Alistar was laughing - he grabbed the Scizor's arm with his own left arm, and he kneeled with his right foot on the ground, trying to sustain his balance during all that laughter. He stopped only when he started coughing, paused for a bit, then turned to look the Scizor in the eyes.

"Did you really buy any of this?"

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    ( No worries! You didn't miss alot - Gale came in and made Sho and Alistair stop fighting. Axel tried running off after briefly fighting, but got caught by Somnus, who then 'ported. And the army Pokémon are on the move!

Now we're just waiting for Four to make a post :P )

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Sirva Flash

"Fight back, are we?" a Nidorina spoke up. "What are your plans of action? Are we going to raid their base? Attack them if we happen to run into them? Y'know, it wouldn't be safe at all to approach them without surprising them first somehow. We don't want them to know we're coming, but as things are now, they probably know."

Sirva turned her head to look down at the poison-type, feeling a bit annoyed. Strategy was good and all, but this was a time of action, not planning.

"Talk is great at all, but talk is not going to accomplish anything for now. I can assure you that talking with the infected pokemon wont accomplish anything. Actions matter here, actions is what will win us this war, not talking." This time it was an Arcanine that spoke. "I'm done with this talking. I'm going to go fight the infected, with or without the rest of you. And Benny Larson, if you want to lead this army, I would suggest you start leading with actions. All of us are here, so tell us what to do, or we'll just leave." Sirva gave a small grunt of confirmation. She had come here to fight, not listen to others blabber on and on.

"...Right. I was just about to do that," the human said, gaining Sirva's attention once again. "As I fleeing Cerulean like everyone else, I saw a lot of people locking themselves up instead of getting out of the city and barricading whatever building they were in. It should be obvious that with the outbreak, that those people aren't going to last very long in that place... So I want to mount a Search and Rescue in Cerulean City. I'm fairly sure most people agree with me when I say that we should focus on saving lives first. We all saw what that virus can do." Rescuing civilians? Not exactly what She had in mind, but oh well... "Now, even though you may be powerful, you should never underestimate those... infected. If they can tear a city apart they can do the same to you."

'Great way to make us feel confident,' Sirva thought dryly.

"So, for safety, I don't want any of you traveling in groups of less than 3," the human continued. "If it get's too dangerous, leave immediately. I don't want you getting mauled, or worse. Hopefully, we can save at least a few of the live still trapped in the city."

Sirva just snorted, a small puff of smoke rising from her nostrils. The infected may be strong, but they hadn't been trained by her master. "Justin..." The Charizard blinked back a tear and focused on what was being said to prevent her sorrow from overwhelming her.

"If you don't mind my interjecting," the Nidorina said, speaking to the Arcanine, "but there are so many things wrong with your statement."

"First of all, blindly running into the battlefield won't solve squat. With no talking or planning, we'll make so many mistakes that by the end of this day we will have been infected too. Think of that human game. Chess. You don't just move around the chess pieces at random, hoping you'll win. No. You think and use your brain to make coherent moves to checkmate your opponent. If you wanna dive right in and risk infection or death, be my guest. I want to know exactly what we're doing and how we'll do it before I go anywhere. Then when we know that, we launch our attack. Do we even have a goal besides eliminating random infected street rats? The human here is right, I'm afraid. Killing just the minions couldn't possibly help much. We have to try and identify… yup, you guessed it. The source. Furthermore, we were never going to talk anything out with the infected. Those brainless infestations can't think like us."

'So true...,' Sirva thought as her mind once again wandered to the day Justin was killed by his own Pokemon. 'They did it without hesitation... No, don't think about that. Justin wouldn't like it.' She hardened her gaze, turning her attention back to the Nidorina as it turned to her and the human.

"Do we even know where they came from?"

'How about outerspace?'
    Sirva thought sarcastically.

"Who their master is?"

'Hmm... I wonder... They look quite a bit like Deoxys... Oh, I know! Maybe because he's their master!'

"What the main goal is besides infecting us all?" 'Don't aliens usually want world domination?'

"We know nothing."

'Please refer to my earlier comments.' There was a small smirk on the Charizard's face as she finished her mental answering session.

"I agree with the human. Let's save some lives," the Nidorina finished, abruptly turning and walking toward Cerulean City. Sirva shrugged and walked after her, the Arcanine following along shortly after. After only a little ways, the Nidorina stopped and looked back, seeming to decide that now was a good time to introduce herself. "I'm Number."

"I believe we may have gotten off on the wrong foot. My name is Blaze", the Arcanine said with a friendly smile to Number.

'Maybe I should introduce myself... Nah, I'll do it later.'

"I didn't mean to offend you or anything. It wasn't that I didn't want to use strategy, its just that we weren't going anywhere as a group. The army was assembled, but nothing was being done with it. Yes, the human seemed to be trying to organize everything, but all the strategy in the world is useless unless the group is motivated to do it. I didn't intend to leave at all. I said what I did so that he would realize that if he didn't organize us fast, two things would happen. First, the Infected would, well, infect, more Pokemon, and their numbers would become even larger. Second, I might not leave, but others would. He needed to realize that we wouldn't just sit there, and that action was needed."

Sirva was beginning to like this guy already... Their thought processes weren't that far off.

"I understand we need planing, more than anything else. The Infected are nothing but mindless drones of some higher power. The king in chess if you will. We will have to outmanuever him at every turn, and make sure that he, or it, will be guessing our next move not knowing for sure the right course of action. And thats what we need the human for. I've never been great at strategy. As a police dog, my trainer was the one who was in charge, the one who gave the orders. I've never had any gift for it. As much as many of us pokemon hate to admit it, we need the human."

As much as Sirva hated to admit it, he was right. They did need the human. They seemed to have a way of rallying others to their call, and they were the ones making all the advances in the world. 'Though I don't really see why they need all that stuff... We Pokemon get on just fine without it.'

"Yes, that's the point I was trying to get across," Number said.

'Well, you were doing a terrible job of it,' Sirva thought, but kept it to herself.

It didn't take long for them to reach Cerulean City, and when they did it was much quieter than Sirva had imagined it would be. All of the Charizard's senses screamed danger.

"Something's wrong here," Number stated. Sirva merely nodded in agreement. She may be a loud mouth at times, but it had been drilled into her that silence was best at times, this being one of those times.

Sirva lowered her head slightly, getting into a battle position that she hoped would benefit them all. Maybe she didn't like working it groups, but she hadn't always had a choice when it came to battling under a trainer, so she was used to it. Only problem here being she didn't know how Blaze and Number fought.

"Human, what say you? Which way should we go?" Sirva cast a glance at Number when she spoke. Even if the human did reply to the Nidorina by giving them battle orders, Sirva wasn't about to listen to a total stranger.

((OOC: Three cheers for a long post mostly made up of other people's conversations! XD))

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    (Or we can just wait, read the posts and plan things to stop cluttering! A few days of inactivity won't kill us~ ^^ as for those in the army that wants drama, Flight is listening to Deoxys' orders, searching in Cerulean! Plus, this is a good chance for us to slow down. Also, Flight, alone once again, is in Cerulean, scouting for stuff. Anyway, I think it'll be fun if Flight meets some stage-ones that wanna fight back as well, and slowly form a little group of rebels. How does that sound? They'll be like Sho's group. She wants to get help so she can save the Axew, therefore she's finding help among other infected ones. Also, loners can join as well! The reason she isn't in the army is because the army would kill her on sight. Flight's Rebels~~~)

(also, the Roleplay Awards thing is open! I don't really know what the use us, but I guess if you like the RP you can vote for me! ^^ Please do! Vote meh for best rookie RPer! Roleplayers that's joined us this month! Me want me want! ^^ :) hah! If I win best Rookie I'll promise you extra good RP posts from meee~~ Also even better Disease Deoxys plotting and management XD XD XD )

Flight - Normal
    Cerulean

"Torai! No! Come back!" Called Fight, eyes wide as the Axew charged into battle, just after Deoxys had sent them the old signal, telling them to advance. How was he going to succeed against the Hypnos and the strange Typhlosion? It was impossible, especially with the powerful Psychic pokemon in their way. With Deoxys' Blessing (The term for the given Psychic power), his powers had been multiplied ten fold. Flight had learned it the hard way. It just wasn't the right time.

"Always doing things at the wrong time, Torai..." murmured Flight, and before the other two could spot her, she had dashed into the forest, continuing with the given mission. 'You will have to survive until we meet again, Torai. I still have to kick your behind for dragging me into this trouble...just...come back safe...' she thought, concern filling every inch of her body, 'I'll save you...I'll find a way to save you. Just...count on me! I'll be there soon, once I get some help, whoever they are!'

Arriving at the city, the Emolga was surprised by how empty it was. The whole place practically destroyed, with rubble and bodies everywhere. It was a nightmare. A disaster. With Deoxys' orders in mind, she padded towards a large stack of bricks, trying to search for some useful data or equipment. Nothing. All had been destroyed in the siege. Suddenly, something glimmered in the rubble, and she reached in, pulling it out. It was a computer chip, probably from the army. Maybe this could be rather useful...

Looking up, a disturbing scene appeared before the Emolga - Uninfected Pokemon marching into the city from the other side.

"The army has come." she warned herself, and right then she had no idea if the army's arrival was a good thing or a bad thing. Knowing that she's spotted by the frontline Pokemon, Flight dashed into a mountain of rubble, hiding inside with the computer chip in a little pouch, located in her underwing.​

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    ( Yeah, there's no reason to halt the RP just 'cause Four can't reply. I mean, Axel is out of the picture temporarily due to him and Somnus going to meet Deoxys, but the army Pokémon could easily spot Flight or something else suspicious, and go about with that until Benny gets his act together.

Also yeah, that sounds like a brilliant idea Flight :3 A small group of rebels with the infected, trying to fight Deoxys' will? Pretty cool idea! Would be interesting to see if you could get Axel to help you :P )

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    (Well the Loners should help her! And it'll be fun since it's an INFECTED that's leading the rebels~ Also, I have another RP in mind, which will probably be launched in march. It's called Pokemon Reversal, inspired by the 'Russian Reversal' meme. you see, when people say something like, "At lunch, you eat food", and they'll be like "In Soviet Russia, the food eats YOU"

So right now? "Humans catch Pokemon." I guess you can think what's going to happen next.

In future Sinnoh, Pokemon has taken over the region, and Humans are forced to live in Jubilife or in the woods (Or tall grass where they make shelter like outcasts), nowhere else. Still in plotting phase etc. the reason I've posted this idea is because I want people to give me ideas and give me help, since that will be rather messy. IN FUTURE SINNOH, POKEMON CATCHES YOU! I think the humans should have the elemental powers as well :3 Grass, Elec etc to fight for their 'masters', the Pokemon.

Anyway...in the future, Pokemon's gonna overthrow Humans and rise with power, forcing the people to live in Jubilife City, nowhere else. Some humans escape and live in 'camps', located in forests and less obvious places, hence the possibility of 'A WILD HUMAN APPEARED!'.

A Pokemon can have two humans max instead of five. They'll also be captured into Pokeballs, slightly modified for humans only. And because of that, the humans will gain power of a single element when being captured into the ball for the first time. So basically, if Andy, a nobody guy, gets sucked into a Pokeball, he'll gain a power...let's see...okay, for example, he'll have Water. When he is summoned by the Pokemon, his master, he has to do what Pokemon normally does - serve, fight, and be loyal. It's the other way around. So with the water elements, the HUMANS fight for the POKEMON.

At the end, the humans are smart enough to convert the balls back to their normal versions, and they suck the pokemon back in, taking over once more. but that's the very very end~)

Also, from now on, OOC and forms will be discussed at the OOC thread!

Last edited:
    Back