• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disliked Anime Characters?

Years
    alright! hmm....even though I really don't watch Yu-gi-oh all that much..I do have to agree with what everyone said about Tea/Anzu. (The whole thing about her friendship speaches)

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    trap-door57 said:
    alright! hmm....even though I really don't watch Yu-gi-oh all that much..I do have to agree with what everyone said about Tea/Anzu. (The whole thing about her friendship speaches)
    I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh as much as I used too..

Years
    Actually...I don't watch it at all! What I mean to say is that I only watch it for these 2 reasons

1 nothing else is on
    2 it's anime

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    trap-door57 said:
    Actually...I don't watch it at all! What I mean to say is that I only watch it for these 2 reasons

1 nothing else is on
    2 it's anime

I only read the Yugi manga these days, & I only watch the anime becuase it, is on & it'll keep me non crazed for 30 whole mins. ..XD

Black Mage 2

Hacker of Loathing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    I don't really like the character's in the pokemon show... its just too much for a younger audiance (not to offend anyone.) I appreciate the manga and the vid comics though... but the show... IMHO its for little kids...

Years
    trap-door57 said:
    I agree,RD...Anna is....I don't know..but,I don't like the vibe either...
    Glad someone agrees with me....I think it's because some of my real life classmates have the same sort of attitude as her, and I cant stand it, XD She doesnt deserve Yoh XP

Years
    RagingDragon said:
    Glad someone agrees with me....I think it's because some of my real life classmates have the same sort of attitude as her, and I cant stand it, XD She doesnt deserve Yoh XP

You know what,RD? I was gonna say the same thing!(about Anna not deserving Yoh) ...But I didn't...I don't know why...

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    trap-door57 said:
    You know what,RD? I was gonna say the same thing!(about Anna not deserving Yoh) ...But I didn't...I don't know why...

Yeah she doesn't really deserve Yoh...

[I agree with both of you!]

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    rayquaza_blast92 said:
    i hate that one state alchemist from full metal alchemist with the blonde hair......he is fnjrebfdubvbdajfdaubv uycvyw I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!
    You talking about that Louis Armstrong III that braggs and flexes all the
    time?

I agree with everyone else that hates Anna.That attitude is irritating.

But who I really can't stand is Miroku from Inuyasha.Who told him he
    could have Sango?And Gary from pokemon should just die in the worst
    way imaginable!And Jaken should be beaten continously!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2005
    Koga from Inuyasha really ticks me off i hate him also i hate Miroku to going a round asking girls to have his kids thats so stupid :\

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2005
    Why do you think anyone would like Miroku?

Every one knows that Miroku is a pevert but why do the girls dont like him?

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    lil_skitty said:
    I hate Dartz from Yu-Gi-Oh! Dude, he sucks. Brainwashing random people. -_-
    I know Dartz is evil,but somehow he's kinda cool.

Now Marik is really is a different subject.He made Mai suffer in the
    Shadow Realm.Ralphael,Alister,and Valon are also royal ***holes.

lugia65

*left forever*
    Years
    Dartz looks like he has a freaking body bag attached to his head, you call that hair? WTF?! is that? come on!!!

And Ash from pokemon >> *hides from rabid fan girls* What I don't like about him is how he leaves all his good pokemon behind... he abandoned his charizrd *gets pissed* Charizard was the coolest pokemon he had.... he left his pidgeot, *I love pidgeot!! *, his butterfree, primeape, tauros, squirtle, bulbasaur, and the ones he got in johto like his bayleef, cyndaquil, totodile *very cute*, noctowl, heracross and any others I forgot... >>

and I dispise that yellow electricuted rat, pikachu is overated IMO >=P

*hides under desk*

I have an opinion too!!!

Last edited:

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
    Let's see disliked characters. I hate Wily from Megaman NT Warrior he is just a pain in the butt. From Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm not all that fond of Tristan, Weevil, or Rex Raptor, Aubrey or the whole Dartz thing. Dartz is just lame. And I'm not that fond of Rebecca either. From DBZ I'm not that fond of Krillin. For now that's all I can think of.

Back