• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disliked Anime Characters?

Years
    I don't know if this is illegal on this website but mods if a problem for you, close this thread. Everyone has different views on this so no insulting members and guests, also no hard feelings THESE are just other peoples views on things. Disliked characters can be in manga too. Go crazy! I'm gonna post later! :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Blue; The Rules said:
    2) Insulting any specific show/character will not be allowed. You may post reasons why you don?t like them, but do it in a respectful manner.
    This is fine as long as people do this properly. =P

Anyway, I personally don't like Anzu/Tea from Yuugiou. It's probably just jealousy speaking (how come SHE always gets to be so close to Atemu!? XD), but I also just don't like her perkiness and all those friendship speeches. They just sorta irk me after a while.

I didn't like Kaiba for a long time, but a certain cosplayer changed my mind. xD He cosplayed Kaiba and he danced~ <3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Lightning said:
    This is fine as long as people do this properly. =P

Anyway, I personally don't like Anzu/Tea from Yuugiou. It's probably just jealousy speaking (how come SHE always gets to be so close to Atemu!? XD), but I also just don't like her perkiness and all those friendship speeches. They just sorta irk me after a while.

I didn't like Kaiba for a long time, but a certain cosplayer changed my mind. xD He cosplayed Kaiba and he danced~ <3

<3 yarr!! teh kiaba was sooo cool :3
    i wanna see him again @@ <3 <3 *dance dance*
    :3
    neh.. anyways..
    @@ the character i hate most is probably odeon from yugioh..
    i dunno why.. he just really really bothers me..

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I don't like anyone from Yu-gi-oh (becuase I hate their style and I hate Yu-gi-oh anyway lol) and the main character from Digimon (because Digimon is a total copy of Pokemon).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    There are four different Digimon series. o_O Which main character do you dislike?

And I could get into a whole "Digimon is not a Pokemon rip-off" debate, but I'm lazy. XD;

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Umm the guy with the goggles on his head is the one that I hate the most. And just from the name, you can tell it's a copy of Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen today
    Do we really wanna go down the "digimon is a rippoff" line? Plus...I'm tired XD

Oh yeah, I think Rei from Gundam was to...wimpy XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I dont like Miss Yakuri from Azumanga Daiho.She is too snobby and annoying.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    I loathe Sasuke (is that his name? I seem to get it mixed up with Satsuki's often. I watch too much Happy Lesson) from Naruto. He just cheeses me off in every way possible. I don't know why, really. I just hate him with a passion.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I hate Tea from Yugioh,she makes too many freakin speeches and none of them are even worth a crap and I hate the fact how everyone pairs her up with Atem,she so does not deserve him >.<

Years
    Whoa! Okay then...I don't like to use bad words...and crap is considered one of them...Anyways...I don't like Yu-gi-oh or Digimon....so I can't say anything about someone from that.....I would say Kyo,from Fruit's Basket....he's just annoying to me..

Years
    I for some reason, really dislike Anna from Shaman king. I dont know what it is about her, maybe it's her pushy attitude, but I cant stand the girl ? ? I'm also not very keen on Tea from Yu-gi-oh either.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hmmmm...
    I'd have to say I don't like Sesshomaru from Inu.
    Oh & also, Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!, hi attitude & stupidity, I mean he knows he's weaker than Yugi..XD

Years
    Yeah...lots of friends I have says Sesshomeru's hot...I don't agree....and he's way too silent to me. He doesn't have much to say.....

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    trap-door57 said:
    Yeah...lots of friends I have says Sesshomeru's hot...I don't agree....and he's way too silent to me. He doesn't have much to say.....

Exactly!
    Oh & I think Gary from Pokemon isn't very cool.
    [He doesn't deserve that posse of girls..XD]

Back