• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distrust

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Sooooooooo are we just gonna random vote?

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
[Vote] EvilChameleon

giphy.gif

Years
See, this is why I hate d1 starts. Random voting with no discussion is objectively bad but you don't have much of a choice.

[Vote] Neon Sword

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I'm not voting yet I just want to tell Jolt to take a long walk off a short pier <3
Don't think I've forgotten PokeWolf Alpha, GP!
See, this is why I hate d1 starts. Random voting with no discussion is objectively bad but you don't have much of a choice.

[Vote] Neon Sword
I think it helps to get a feel on things in the early game, I wouldn't want the day ending with random votes tho of course

Why hesitate to vote at first but then just hop in anyway though?

Years
Don't think I've forgotten PokeWolf Alpha, GP!

I think it helps to get a feel on things in the early game, I wouldn't want the day ending with random votes tho of course

Why hesitate to vote at first but then just hop in anyway though?

You said it best yourself, there's not much going on besides lighthearted shit talking and OMGUS votes so I'm doing my part to get some more discussion going. This puts some pressure on Neon and also gives me the chance to see if anyone will call out the contradiction... which you did. I don't know what I'm going to make of that yet, but it's information.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
[Vote] EvilChameleon
OMGUS votes are not helpful.

GP and SJ are leaning town to me so far, especially that last post by GP.

Anyway, I'm switching to someone else now.

[Unvote] Superjolt
[Vote] Charlie Brown

Come out of the woodwork, please!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
OMGUS votes are not helpful.

GP and SJ are leaning town to me so far, especially that last post by GP.

Anyway, I'm switching to someone else now.

[Unvote] Superjolt
[Vote] Charlie Brown

Come out of the woodwork, please!

COMING OUT OF MY CAGE and i've been doing just fine

[vote] naku

xmas eve here and have a shitload to do so not gonna be online for the rest of the day (unless we get an extension)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
Well there hasn't been much activity apart from RVS, which may be due to the fact that there was no night 0 so we have nothing to go on. Gimme pie is one of the towniest reads due to his attempts to generate discussions and get us to move on.

Anyway, I'll go with
[Vote]: Trev
Since I think they are an experienced player yet they are still joking around which I wouldn't expect from such a player.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Well there hasn't been much activity apart from RVS, which may be due to the fact that there was no night 0 so we have nothing to go on. Gimme pie is one of the towniest reads due to his attempts to generate discussions and get us to move on.

Anyway, I'll go with
[Vote]: Trev
Since I think they are an experienced player yet they are still joking around which I wouldn't expect from such a player.

I mean, I've joked during another game on here and so did gimme, and we're both experienced players, but go off I guess. I figured we'd all just random vote to avoid accidentally lynching an important PR, but I guess not.

Coincidentally, gimme's post applies here as I will absolutely devour my hat if you are town despite making a post like that.

Years
I mean, I've joked during another game on here and so did gimme, and we're both experienced players, but go off I guess. I figured we'd all just random vote to avoid accidentally lynching an important PR, but I guess not.

Coincidentally, gimme's post applies here as I will absolutely devour my hat if you are town despite making a post like that.

If you think he's scum, shouldn't you be changing your vote to him?

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
If you think he's scum, shouldn't you be changing your vote to him?

jd literally just criticized me for OMGUS voting, would you like me to do it again so you can do the same?

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
It's not really OMGUS if you can provide a solid justification.

I'm not gonna push a lynch on someone based on a single suspicion. Yes, Neon's post read a little susp since it was fluffy and his reason behind voting for me was flimsy, but if I pushed a lynch now, it'd look really scummy for me. Besides, I've made it pretty clear that I have no intention of pushing a lynch unless we have concrete evidence of a maf because we may accidentally kill off one of our own PRs and then the mafia could net a double PR death before we even have information to operate on.

Why are you pushing this? Do you find Neon suspicious enough to warrant voting or lynching them?

Years
I'm not gonna push a lynch on someone based on a single suspicion. Yes, Neon's post read a little susp since it was fluffy and his reason behind voting for me was flimsy, but if I pushed a lynch now, it'd look really scummy for me. Besides, I've made it pretty clear that I have no intention of pushing a lynch unless we have concrete evidence of a maf because we may accidentally kill off one of our own PRs and then the mafia could net a double PR death before we even have information to operate on.

Why are you pushing this? Do you find Neon suspicious enough to warrant voting or lynching them?

I'm not pushing anything. I just think you're being kind of contradictory to say "you'd eat your hat" if he flipped town and then go "but my scum read isn't strong enough to vote them".

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I'm not pushing anything. I just think you're being kind of contradictory to say "you'd eat your hat" if he flipped town and then go "but my scum read isn't strong enough to vote them".

It was 50% a joke, 50% me saying that their post was suspect. Since I referenced your post directly and Neon's post was similar to jd's in that game, I figured that joke would land. Apologies for being humorous, apparently that's a scumread now.

I realize we're short on discussion and info, but you're reaching really hard.

Last edited:
Years
It was 50% a joke, 50% me saying that their post was suspect. Since I referenced your post directly and Neon's post was similar to jd's in that game, I figured that joke would land. Apologies for being humorous, apparently that's a scumread now.

I realize we're short on discussion and info, but you're reaching really hard.

Joking isn't a scumread. Trying to cover up a contradiction by handwaving it as humour and brushing off a valid point as reaching is a bit more concerning. Originally I just thought you'd overlooked something, now you're acting outright suspicious.

[unvote] Neon Sword
[vote] Trev

Back