• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    Looking for foreign ditto and i will trtade my german ditto

looking for a ditto ! I am trading my German ditto for another one which is not German.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    I've got a 3 IV Australian ditto with amazing stats for trade of anyone has a foreign ditto with similar stats I'll trade

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hello everyone! Considering the amount of Ditto threads that exist, I figured it'd be much simpler to have one mega-thread where you can see everyone's Ditto posts in one place!

Rules
    Simply say what sort of Ditto you're looking for and what you're offering to trade for it.

For example:
    LF: Foreign Ditto, FT: English Ditto or 5IV Pokemon.
    It's that easy!

In the context of this thread, all Ditto labeled as 'foreign' will be interpreted as non-English Ditto.

Happy trading!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2019
    LF Foreign Ditto, I have a 5 IV american from Max raid spamming, must be 5 IV ditto and non hacked

Back