• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Days
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    Hello!

Looking for a modest ditto.

Have an adamant and jolly up for trade.

Days
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    I have an English Ditto and I am looking to trade for a Non-English ditto from a foreign region for breeding. Any help is appreciated! 👍

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Jul 20, 2023
    Anyone have a 5 IV non-English Ditto they would want to trade for an English Ditto 5 IV (except sp def)?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Anyone have a 5 IV non-English Ditto they would want to trade for an English Ditto 5 IV (except sp def)?

I have a perfect 6IV Japanese Timid Ditto for free (it's cloned and RNG manipulated from generation 5). Please send me a message about it. This goes to anyone still looking for a foreign Ditto.

Days
    • Seen Jul 29, 2023
    Trade french ditto 6IV

Hello everybody. I would like to trade my french Ditto 6IV (obtained after 6 month of tryhard on Sword) for a Ditto 6IV of a foreign nationality. I would like it to be legal, not bought on the internet and not doped with gold capsules. Thanks in advance !

Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    LF Ditto with 0 Speed IVS

I'm looking for a Ditto with 0 Speed IVS. If you're looking for something, I might have what you want/need. I'm available to trade most weekdays after 4 PM EST.

Back