• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Perfect ditto

Looking for perfect 6 IV ditto any nation for ENG: lunar necrozma, silvally, eternatus, gmax pikachu or else i can look for something else.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    hello! i have a ditto thats best on 5 iv's and i hyper trained the last Iv, does that count as perfect ditto? i'm still pretty rusty to the endgame stuff so i just wanted to know. but yeah if thats to your fancy i'd be down to trade it for 'if you have it' a legit shiny legend? otherwise the regular necrozma would be nice as well

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    hello! i have a ditto thats best on 5 iv's and i hyper trained the last Iv, does that count as perfect ditto? i'm still pretty rusty to the endgame stuff so i just wanted to know. but yeah if thats to your fancy i'd be down to trade it for 'if you have it' a legit shiny legend? otherwise the regular necrozma would be nice as well

No only all bests

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2020
    LF foreign ditto, FT English ditto, shiny umbreon
    Link code is: 2547 for trading

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2020
    Looking for Foreign Iv Ditto Link Code: 0000

Looking for a foreign ditto with the best IV (4 or 5 Iv's). Message me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    Lf 6iv ditto non eng

I can trade a zacian or zamazenta or keldeo or masterballs and beast or any other balls I have

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
    Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for a Ditto. Any Ditto will do, honestly. Unfortunately I don't have a whole lot to trade in return, though I'm sure we could work out a fair deal somehow.

Back