• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    Hi, I'm looking for a Ditto. Any Ditto will do, honestly. Unfortunately I don't have a whole lot to trade in return, though I'm sure we could work out a fair deal somehow.

I have quite a few Dittos, just trying to get my 392 up to 400 in Sword. Also looking for a Litten

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2020
    I am looking for a decent ditto myself too. Anyone with a spare 5 star ditto?

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
    Years
  • I have quite a few Dittos, just trying to get my 392 up to 400 in Sword. Also looking for a Litten

I have a Litten I am willing to trade. It's not the best Litten, as it is one that I received via Surprise Trade. But if you want it for your 'dex and for breeding stuff, I'll gladly trade it for a Ditto.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    I have completed my Pokédex and can trade anything if I still have it.

I have plenty of 5IV Littens almost every nature. Plenty of Hasty as that is supposedly the best nature for a Sword and Shield Litten.

I am really looking for a Greninja/Frokie or any Pokémon that are older Generations that work in Sword and Shield.

I also have 5IV Riolu/Lucario, Popplios, Rowlet, to trade for other older Gen Pokemon that can be used in Sword and Shield.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    Looking for a foreign ditto 4/5iv if anybody has a spare one want to shiny hunt and train up some Pokemons. Link code is 3933 3393 pm if you can get on . Will appreciate it it very much.

Years
  • LF: Foreign Ditto, IF 6, non hacked

offering:
    mew
    celebi
    jirachi
    manaphy
    hoopa 2x
    Zygarde 2x
    registeel
    regiice
    arceus
    latios
    xurkitee
    pheromosa

i got an IV6 coffing Serious Nature

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2020
    Zacian for a zero speed EV Ditto

Hi I'm not really a completionist so I don't care about having zacian. Will trade one for a zero speed or shiny ditto. Or anything else I might have.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    LF: Foreign Ditto

FT: English Ditto.

Need for breeding in Pokemon Sword. Friend Code: SW-4367-9109-8304

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    Trading For A Foreign Ditto

I'm new to shiny breeding and i learned online its easier if you have a foreign pokemon in the daycare
    So im looking for a foreign ditto to trade, i really dont care about any of the iv and evs and whatever im too new to that to even know how to begin with that
    if you have what im looking for i can trade you an American Ditto

Back