• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dive into the Heart

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Roxas is emo like Cloud and he's got the blond, spiky hair to boot. They're like long-lost brothers.

That's a silly reason. I think your idea is better. XD But what really bugged me about Riku was his pants. ;_; LEARN HOW TO USE A BELT PLZKTHX. Seriously, they were falling down so bad, and he had to walk like a caveman so they wouldn't fall down even more. That irked me so much in TWTNW that I couldn't bear to keep Riku in the party. XD

...rofl, perfume, wtf. XD I started reading the manga online, but then decided to wait for the English release since I think it's pretty soon. I should probably get to work on translating the KH2 novels I got the other day, though. Apparently there are scenes in them that weren't in the game, so that should be interesting. o_O

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I guess I'd suck up to him a little bit if I knew I might get free stuff... but I'm usually not that lucky. XD

And oh, I finally thought of one person who kind of reminds me of Xaldin! Gosh, I don't see how I didn't remember earlier. There's this guy who goes to the track where my mom and I walk, and he almost always runs like, 10 miles or something when he goes. @_@; He's really muscular.
    Anyway, he wears his hair in dreadlocks, and he even ties it back, though in a lower ponytail than Xaldin's. He doesn't have creepy eyebrows or sideburns, but he's got a beard... His skin's lighter so he doesn't look black; more like a mixed ethnicity, I think. But he reminds me of a Rastafarian or something. XD He's so cool.

*had to rant about that* And eeew, now he talks about perfume? That makes him even creepier!

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I guess I'd suck up to him a little bit if I knew I might get free stuff... but I'm usually not that lucky. XD

And oh, I finally thought of one person who kind of reminds me of Xaldin! Gosh, I don't see how I didn't remember earlier. There's this guy who goes to the track where my mom and I walk, and he almost always runs like, 10 miles or something when he goes. @_@; He's really muscular.
    Anyway, he wears his hair in dreadlocks, and he even ties it back, though in a lower ponytail than Xaldin's. He doesn't have creepy eyebrows or sideburns, but he's got a beard... His skin's lighter so he doesn't look black; more like a mixed ethnicity, I think. But he reminds me of a Rastafarian or something. XD He's so cool.

*had to rant about that* And eeew, now he talks about perfume? That makes him even creepier!

*didn't see your other post* >_<

If I met someone who looked Vexen... umm.. I think I'd cry? xD XALDIN MAN SOUNDS COOL!!!

And... wow. That Demyx clone sounds so awesome. It's funny how guys like that make mullets look like a cool hairstyle. XD;
    Yeah, you're docter sounds cooler then my docter xD My docter looks like a cartoon docter or something. The last time I saw a genuinely cool mullet on a person in real life was... never ;A; The people with mullets I've seen are all middle aged women who eat nothing but Dunkin' Donuts and Burger King =.=

Demyx said:
    Roxas is emo like Cloud and he's got the blond, spiky hair to boot. They're like long-lost brothers.

That's a silly reason. I think your idea is better. XD But what really bugged me about Riku was his pants. ;_; LEARN HOW TO USE A BELT PLZKTHX. Seriously, they were falling down so bad, and he had to walk like a caveman so they wouldn't fall down even more. That irked me so much in TWTNW that I couldn't bear to keep Riku in the party. XD

...rofl, perfume, wtf. XD I started reading the manga online, but then decided to wait for the English release since I think it's pretty soon. I should probably get to work on translating the KH2 novels I got the other day, though. Apparently there are scenes in them that weren't in the game, so that should be interesting. o_O

I thought Riku's arm was broken when I saw him running around with his thumb in his pocket xD In the ending cutscene where Sora is helping him out of the Nothingness place, he's using one hand to hold up Riku's pants o_o;; EVEN SORA NOTICES! His belly button is what made me cringe a little bit. I was trying to figure out WHAT WAS WITH THE OBSESSION WITH SLIGHTLY UNZIPPED ZIPPERS?!!! Kairi had it, all of the Org. Members had it, and Riku had it JUST enough to show his belly button @.@;; It almost hurt my feelings to look at. Thankfully in the ending movie, Riku neither ran with his thumb in his pocket or had a revealed naval.[/rant about Riku's fasion sense]

I seriously want the COM manga >_> I was saving my money to buy Fruits Basket, but I guess I'll have to change my mind XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *didn't see your other post* >_<

If I met someone who looked Vexen... umm.. I think I'd cry? xD XALDIN MAN SOUNDS COOL!!!

Yeah, you're docter sounds cooler then my docter xD My docter looks like a cartoon docter or something. The last time I saw a genuinely cool mullet on a person in real life was... never ;A; The people with mullets I've seen are all middle aged women who eat nothing but Dunkin' Donuts and Burger King =.=

I thought Riku's arm was broken when I saw him running around with his thumb in his pocket xD In the ending cutscene where Sora is helping him out of the Nothingness place, he's using one hand to hold up Riku's pants o_o;; EVEN SORA NOTICES! His belly button is what made me cringe a little bit. I was trying to figure out WHAT WAS WITH THE OBSESSION WITH SLIGHTLY UNZIPPED ZIPPERS?!!! Kairi had it, all of the Org. Members had it, and Riku had it JUST enough to show his belly button @.@;; It almost hurt my feelings to look at. Thankfully in the ending movie, Riku neither ran with his thumb in his pocket or had a revealed naval.[/rant about Riku's fasion sense]

I seriously want the COM manga >_> I was saving my money to buy Fruits Basket, but I guess I'll have to change my mind XD
    Yes, he is awesome! XD He even has the most adorable dachshund puppy that he brings with him sometimes when he goes running... I want oooonnee. <3

And ew, I know what you mean--those old ladies with mullets freak me out. Although, after watching an episode of that show Maximum Exposure, that plays all kinds of different videos, I've seen a bunch of dorky men with them. The host always points out any "sweet mullets" that he sees. 8D

I agree about the zipper thing! I really hate it when guys have outfits that show their belly buttons. I mean, it bothers me when other GIRLS wear shirts like that. XD Ugly, ugly, ugly!

Cherrim

Years
    I didn't notice his belly button. xD; But I did kinda notice the zipper thing. Mickey had it too, I think. But with the Organization, they kinda have to keep their jackets unzipped at the bottom or else they wouldn't be able to walk--they'd have to hop around or something since their movement would be so restricted. XD; Though, that would be REALLY amusing to see. :B

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I didn't notice his belly button. xD; But I did kinda notice the zipper thing. Mickey had it too, I think. But with the Organization, they kinda have to keep their jackets unzipped at the bottom or else they wouldn't be able to walk--they'd have to hop around or something since their movement would be so restricted. XD; Though, that would be REALLY amusing to see. :B

Belly button shirt xO

It's not as obvious as Seifer's belly shirt, though, lol. I think Fuujin also had her shirt slightly unzipped at the bottom. I always thought Pete's zipper looked kind of uncomfortable :/ I mean, having to zip from behind you, through you're legs, and up xD

Kayleigh said:
    Yes, he is awesome! XD He even has the most adorable dachshund puppy that he brings with him sometimes when he goes running... I want oooonnee. <3

And ew, I know what you mean--those old ladies with mullets freak me out. Although, after watching an episode of that show Maximum Exposure, that plays all kinds of different videos, I've seen a bunch of dorky men with them. The host always points out any "sweet mullets" that he sees. 8D

I agree about the zipper thing! I really hate it when guys have outfits that show their belly buttons. I mean, it bothers me when other GIRLS wear shirts like that. XD Ugly, ugly, ugly!

LOL! Those shirts just don't work most of the time xD The image I have drilled in my head of mullets is... Luther from SSX Tricky. Goodness, someone save me o_o;;

Ooooh, Dachsund puppies are the CUTEST CREATURES IN THE WORLD! My aunt has two of them. <3 I want one, too!

I haven't gotten the secret ending yet xD I only have to beat the Hades Paradox Cup and get about 19 more synth items, but since I haven't seeeen it... I CAN'T SPECULATE ABOUT KH3 (if it happens)!

How does one go about beating Yuffie, Cloud, Leon, AND Tifa? Cloud that jerk.. magic doesn't work on him o_o;; His hair must act like a lightning rod or something...

Cherrim

Years
    Belly button shirt xO

It's not as obvious as Seifer's belly shirt, though, lol. I think Fuujin also had her shirt slightly unzipped at the bottom. I always thought Pete's zipper looked kind of uncomfortable :/ I mean, having to zip from behind you, through you're legs, and up xD
    The whole KH cast seems to have this thing with zippers. I mean, have you seen Donald's hat? It's so weird. It's got this zig-zagging zipper that's totally useless. It bothers me~ XD
    How does one go about beating Yuffie, Cloud, Leon, AND Tifa? Cloud that jerk.. magic doesn't work on him o_o;; His hair must act like a lightning rod or something...
    I hated that one. Basically, you just have to build up Final Form to max so you have the top glide ability. Then you use Trinity Limit on one of them, glide around until your MP charges back up, and then cure (if you need it, which is likely XD) or else Trinity again. Just...keep repeating that and you should eventually get it. Worked for me. Rofl, omg. That's hilarious. XD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    The whole KH cast seems to have this thing with zippers. I mean, have you seen Donald's hat? It's so weird. It's got this zig-zagging zipper that's totally useless. It bothers me~ XD

I hated that one. Basically, you just have to build up Final Form to max so you have the top glide ability. Then you use Trinity Limit on one of them, glide around until your MP charges back up, and then cure (if you need it, which is likely XD) or else Trinity again. Just...keep repeating that and you should eventually get it. Worked for me. Rofl, omg. That's hilarious. XD

Oh, thank you :3 I'll try that out next time. My original tactic was trying to mug one and getting KOed by another in the process XD

The one that gets me is how Leon pauses before using his strongest blow. It kind of lulls you into a false sense of security. And Yuffie's Elephant attack doesn't help much, especially when she's warping around the place. It reminds me of how Xigbar's arms stick out of those portals .__.

*sigh* Nomura says the last game isn't going to be called KH3, and it won't be a bridge game. Is he saying that KH2 Final Mix is the last game? o_o;; But apparently they're finished with a brand new Secret Ending. I'm confused...

Erg, I notice the zippers all the time! Sometimes it looks cool, but other times it's kind of dorky. It's kind of like the over-use of belts in KH1. Remember Leon's arms and legs? xD

EDIT: Crabapples. My Standard Mode game glitched on me (grrrr...). I'm gonna have to run through Proud Mode instead @.@

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I just remembered this place existed o.o'

One thing I want to know about the zippers is how they never come undone on the Organization. (This is a completely fangirl-less post) I mean when they attack, their dress thingy stretches. It just makes you wonder, what is it made of? spandex?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I just remembered this place existed o.o'

One thing I want to know about the zippers is how they never come undone on the Organization. (This is a completely fangirl-less post) I mean when they attack, their dress thingy stretches. It just makes you wonder, what is it made of? spandex?

It's made of stretchy-pleather~ The same stuff I used for my Orgy-jacket~

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *points at your avi* IT'S KAIRI!

I luff that scene *-*

Anyways, welcome to the... group discussion! ^^

Stretchy pleather, huh? xD I wonder who had the job of making the coats in the first place, or if they where always wearing those things o.o;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Me too! I cried during the entire ending movie, as well as the credits... and they weren't even sad. XD I'm just weird and emotional like that. I hate when my favorite games and stuff end.

Anyway... *needs to start posting more again*

Chuchino said:

LOL! Those shirts just don't work most of the time xD The image I have drilled in my head of mullets is... Luther from SSX Tricky. Goodness, someone save me o_o;;

Ooooh, Dachsund puppies are the CUTEST CREATURES IN THE WORLD! My aunt has two of them. <3 I want one, too!

Cloud that jerk.. magic doesn't work on him o_o;; His hair must act like a lightning rod or something...
    Eew, I agree about Seifer's shirt... that's just not right. O_O Guys aren't supposed to dress that way--and he's brave enough to go around thinking that he's cooler than everyone else? XD *snorts* He also says some of the lamest things. And I know, Pete's does look really uncomfortable, lol.

Yeeesss, I LOVE dachshund puppies! I'd love to have one, also. I want one of the little miniature ones. Your aunt is lucky to have two! <3

(LOL @ Cloud's hair. I never thought about that, but you must be right.)

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    OMG...! Can I join too? :}

My fave character is Roxas. And he's not emo btw. >:D I actually sympathized for him when he met Sora in the pod room. "Looks like my summer vacation is... over." *sniff* ;_;

Demyx and Xigbar(Xiggy!) are just too damn funny. I laughed myself to death whenever I saw them. Demyx's just real confused about not having true feelings. :)

DiZ was weird for his random laughters. "I am a servant of the world, lol."

Xaldin was a pain in the arse to beat, but anyone who controls wind is cool in my book. Damn, I write too much about the organization. Let's see: Sora was just clueless through the whole game.
    *random org. member*:Roxas!
    Sora: No, wtf. I'm Sora.*kills*
    The FF characters are cool, like Squall, who just owns with his gunblade.
    Kairi didn't do much else than was just kidnapped around.

The game is awesome, just started over on proud mode. Gotta do all sorts of stuff on standard mode, too. I suck at the gummi ship levels, I have to level up summons and forms, beat the cups, synthesize all items, etc.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'm still waiting for confirmation from Kura. D: Dunno if I'll be here or not.

Anyways um, believe me or not, I still haven't beaten KH2 for the simple fact that Demyx in Hollow Bastion is so, so annoying. Urgh. DD:

And like Xylitol said, Sora is just plain clueless in the whole game.

The King in the beginning looked a little stupid, saying like "DiZ is Ansem lol!" and Sora was like "wtf ur retarded".

But yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. XD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Me too! I cried during the entire ending movie, as well as the credits... and they weren't even sad. XD I'm just weird and emotional like that. I hate when my favorite games and stuff end.

Anyway... *needs to start posting more again*

Eew, I agree about Seifer's shirt... that's just not right. O_O Guys aren't supposed to dress that way--and he's brave enough to go around thinking that he's cooler than everyone else? XD *snorts* He also says some of the lamest things. And I know, Pete's does look really uncomfortable, lol.

Yeeesss, I LOVE dachshund puppies! I'd love to have one, also. I want one of the little miniature ones. Your aunt is lucky to have two! <3

Seifer needs help with his fashion sense *snicker*.

(LOL @ Cloud's hair. I never thought about that, but you must be right.)

I was crying most of the game xD Especially when Riku came back and Sora was on his knees crying xDDD I was like *wibble* and then I started crying, and my sister was snickering at the whole scene. ROFL XD And then at the end when Riku took the blow from Xemnas's lightsabers (they even make the 'vwoom' noise x3), I was so teary eyed I almost didn't deal the last blow ;A;

And then the end made me go "Awwww....". I was crying again when I saw Naminé and Roxas, though ;3; AND WHEN AXEL DIED. Oh. My. Gosh. That game turned me into a waterfaucet. Of course, nothing made me tear up with that swelling feeling in my heart as much as the Final Mix addition of the scene where Riku closes Kingdom Hearts. Holy cow, I practically broke down when I saw baby Riku and Sora and the noogie thing he does.

I cry alot with those games xDDD

I think the cutest kind of dachshunds are the dappled ones <333 My aunt has one of those and he's the cutest little thing in the world!

Xylitol said:
    OMG...! Can I join too? :}

My fave character is Roxas. And he's not emo btw. >:D I actually sympathized for him when he met Sora in the pod room. "Looks like my summer vacation is... over." *sniff* ;_;

That was a seriously heart-wrenching moment! I felt absolutely terrible for poor Roxas ._. He's on the tip top of my favorite characters list, since I can't choose between Sora, Riku, Axel, Roxas, and Naminé. And Marluxia. And Larxene and Demyx...

Seriously XD

Demyx and Xigbar(Xiggy!) are just too damn funny. I laughed myself to death whenever I saw them. Demyx's just real confused about not having true feelings. :)

DiZ was weird for his random laughters. "I am a servant of the world, lol."

Xaldin was a pain in the arse to beat, but anyone who controls wind is cool in my book. Damn, I write too much about the organization. Let's see: Sora was just clueless through the whole game.
    *random org. member*:Roxas!
    Sora: No, wtf. I'm Sora.*kills*
    The FF characters are cool, like Squall, who just owns with his gunblade.
    Kairi didn't do much else than was just kidnapped around.

The game is awesome, just started over on proud mode. Gotta do all sorts of stuff on standard mode, too. I suck at the gummi ship levels, I have to level up summons and forms, beat the cups, synthesize all items, etc.

He was rather clueless, wasn't he? XD But if someone was randomly calling me Brianna or something, I'd do the same thing, especially when a group of people in black hoods where marching around teasing me with it xD But considering he had the knowledge that there where such things as Nobodies, he wasn't quite so entitled.

But Sora was never a genius, poor little guy ^0^

Kairi's main purpose is to ignite Sora's ambition/determination/hatred towards the Org.XIII, actually. While she may have seemed helpless and a bit useless other than as the 'love interest', she did help lead Sora to TWTNW and to be reunited with Riku and herself ^.^= Not to mention she showed us that there are such things as pretty, girly, flowery keyblades! And she's super adorable in the ending movie xD AND NAMINE WAS BORN FROM HER!!! I thank her for that =O

wakachamo said:
    I'm still waiting for confirmation from Kura. D: Dunno if I'll be here or not.

Anyways um, believe me or not, I still haven't beaten KH2 for the simple fact that Demyx in Hollow Bastion is so, so annoying. Urgh. DD:

And like Xylitol said, Sora is just plain clueless in the whole game.

The King in the beginning looked a little stupid, saying like "DiZ is Ansem lol!" and Sora was like "wtf ur retarded".

But yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. XD

Ack, don't worry xD I haven't gotten the Secret Ending yet xDDD

With Demyx (*sniff*) you just have to do ALOT of running around and avoiding his water pillar things, and when he does that "Dance, water, dance!" thing, you get in the middle of the cluster and jam the triangle button xD

Or you can level up to something crazy and pwn him that way o.o;; Then the rest of the game would be disturbingly easy, even though it would take a while to level up to lvl 90 or something!

Last edited:

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
    I want to join this group.

My favorite characters
    Roxas
    Xemnas
    Xemnas [Dragon Form]
    Xemnas [Final Form]
    Xemnas [in Kingdom Hearts I]
    Riku [just because of the Dark Aura attack he has]
    Peter Pan [just because when you fall, Tinker Bell heals you]
    Riku [Ansem form because he actually isn't afarid of the darkness anymore [thing in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories].]
    Xigbar [because he uses snipers as his weapons.]
    Saix [because he has one of the ultimate attcks: Moon Shine Down.]
    Roxas [Organization XIII Form because he is more fiercer than he is in Twilight Town.]
    Sora [Final Form because instead of holding the Keyblades, he doesn't use his hands to control them.]
    Sephiroth [only because of his long sword and his deadly wall of fire]

I would tell the rest of the favorite characters in the Kingdom Hearts series

Back