• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I gotta wonder what the largest amount of exp you can get from an Audino is...

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Yeah, we should just keep saying inb4 mod says 0

Like that'll work

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

You should try studying lexical (field) theory. It's fun.

From lexical theory, if you treat inb4 mod says 0 as an atomic expression, any use of it is still proper grammar. After all, we have recognized said expression as a valid expression.

I need to calm down

I do to.

Lol aha omg {XD}

Years

You should try studying lexical (field) theory. It's fun.

I know what it is, but sometimes having proper grammar can make the difference.

For example machomuu used "to" while it should have been "too", we know what it means so it's no problem, but if we get warnings such as "only the elderly young and disabled my use this restroom" it would be confusing to some because of the missing commas, but if you add them "only the elderly, young, and disabled my use this restroom" it's now understandable.

That is why I prefer using proper grammar over anything else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back