• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If I didn't care I would have ignored the post. You didn't say it was purely religious and even if you did I would still have, and do want to hear them.

My points are that you are a bigot, share similar views with the nazis and should probably remove yourself from the gene pool if you can't explain your opinions in a way that satisfy me.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Preparing for a stupidly hot summer but this is not a bad first week at all.
    7vKxcWf.png

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

It's that time again, which show should eye watch?
    Spoiler:

You could also pick anything else as sequential downloading is a beautiful thing.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

With Ojamajo Doremi already on the go there's no way I'll have Sailor Moon completed anywhere near the time the remake starts. Will probably just let the entire thing air and watch it next summer, fortnightly episodes of a rather cheap looking toon does not excite me at all.

Will probably not watch many shows next season.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Fair enough.

Reminds me, I haven't actually taken a good look at next season yet. Though considering how ♥♥♥♥ I am at actually being up to date on weekly shows, maybe I should lay low.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back