• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

but! The cold is so much better than hot weather. :( Easier to warm up than cool down. Summer can be unbearable here with the humidity.

Maybe, but it's really a matter of comfort to me. I can stand being in the warmth, but I generally prefer getting out of the cold ASAP, which is generally why I wear coats in pretty much any season other than Summer (since Spring is pretty sporadic with weather).

Yukari

I prefer the heat to the cold as well. I just don't like the cold...

Years

Understandable, machomuu! Whenever I'm outside in super cold weather I always tell myself, "geez, why did I ever say I preferred the cold?" Haha. Except then comes summer and I say the exact opposite. :D;

Yukari

Understandable, machomuu! Whenever I'm outside in super cold weather I always tell myself, "geez, why did I ever say I preferred the cold?" Haha. Except then comes summer and I say the exact opposite. :D;

I always seem to think "Good lord, I want summer to come in the winter, and vise versa in summer.

Years
  • 24. I've generally said cold is better because you can dress in theoretically infinite layers, but then I had a life-changing winter this past winter with ~45 (I think, i don't remember for certain) days where it was below 0F at some point during the day. I think a good 10-15 of those were between -15F and -25F at 7 AM, which was the time I had to be outside to clear my car off.

This past winter may just have changed my mind, because you can only wear so many layers on your hands before you can't do anything with them.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

See, the thing is that you can wear layers, but you can't cover everything without looking like a lunatic. Specifically, your face. Unless you really want to go to and fro with a ski mask on.

And that's the thing. When I'm really hot, I'm uncomfortable, sure. But when I'm cold I want to get to wherever I'm going ASAP. There are a lot of reasons, really, though. I prefer the atmosphere in Summer, the discomfort of being inescapably sweaty to being painfully frozen ('cause I have AC and fans :3), and hot rainy days (not necessarily to snow, but hot rainy days have a cool sort of visual effect, they're really soothing.) And I don't like Fall, for many reasons, but the usual cool that borders on cold is part of it (combined with the rain, which just makes for a gray, sluggish feeling season). But most of all...cold mornings. They put a nail in the coffin. I hate, hate, HATE cold mornings.

Then again, this all really depends on where you live. One person's Summer's another's fall. But regardless, my reasons are pretty subjectively subjective.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Saw a guy putting up 'lost doge' posters on my way home a little while ago. Never have I wanted to punch somebody in the jaw more for having some harmless fun.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

He was just having fun, also I'm sure that a majority of people that see and understand it will also enjoy it. Who am I to get in the way of that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back