• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

There are a lot of people who dislike hentai, it's not accessible as the much larger group that it belongs to. But I think it's nice, and its a great outlet for incredible artists who have nothing to do with their time.

Also, on a totally unrelated note but this shocked me a little, did you know that OLM, the company that animates Pokemon, Inazuma Eleven, Danball Senki, etc., stands for Oriental Light and Magic? That's a pretty cool name, I'd work there.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I wonder if I have the record for having most posts deleted. Not the besty place for freedom of speech this forum.

Yup, I knew that. Surprising, considering they mostly do kiddy shows, they did the Berserk anime. I think, maybe.

Yukari

Also, on a totally unrelated note but this shocked me a little, did you know that OLM, the company that animates Pokemon, Inazuma Eleven, Danball Senki, etc., stands for Oriental Light and Magic? That's a pretty cool name, I'd work there.
    I forgot to reply to this post! D: But I think this is pretty interesting.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Not all that surprising, since it's a Japanese company...which are also known as orientals

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years

I wonder if I have the record for having most posts deleted. Not the besty place for freedom of speech this forum.

An interesting comic someone linked me.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I went back to read it. Swearing is ok if you're a mod and post it in an image. None of my views are actually hurtful, unlike the little ♥♥♥♥ in here who gets away with being a homophobic ♥♥♥♥.

I ♥♥♥♥ing hate this place sometimes.

Yukari

I went back to read it. Swearing is ok if you're a mod and post it in an image. None of my views are actually hurtful, unlike the little ♥♥♥♥ in here who gets away with being a homophobic ♥♥♥♥.

I ♥♥♥♥ing hate this place sometimes.

If you hate this place then leave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back