• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

So unsurprisingly Scotland has not dumped us.

Now for some pretty radical new ideas in UK politics. This should be interesting.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Not only Scotland but all nations within the UK, apparently. Seems there will be a pretty big shake up. I can't see it happening within the short time frame that has been set out though.

I wonder if that last minute promise of more powers and financial muscle swung the vote. I bet a lot of the on the fence voters were swayed.

Can see Farage and UKIP picking up a lot of votes off the back of that financial promise which of course he wouldn't have backed. Muh English taxes should go to England.

Years

Yeah I expect a lot of that greed and tribal mentality type politics to emerge in next year's general election. They promised quite a radical shake up at a time when the Con-Lib Dem Coalition is fraying.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Political parties, especially those that base themselves around nationalist messages, have always been like that though. It works.

A hung parliament will never be a perfectly happy parliament, I don't think that will really have much impact on this.

Honestly, what appears to be coming is a big dose of logic. Each nation should have control over their own issues but of course then still have the support of the other three. That being said it would be a bit funny if Westminster's response to the Scots saying they want to stay was to reduce their influence in England.

edit - SAO but by a competent writer. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh. That could potentially be cool.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I like that Motoko doesn't really have the prettiest body

Unlike some robots I can mention

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Just rewatched Perfect Blue yesterday- great movie, by the way- but damn...I'm glad I don't have classes today, because I'd need to take the day off. I thought I understood more the second time around, but I actually have more questions now than I did before (and, on that note, Kon died too soon, I would have LOVED to see more from him). You guys need to watch it because I need theory buddies ;_;

Also hi. Like the new avatar, Pokey.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

From what (little) I've seen of Satoshi Kon's stuff, I'm inclined to agree. Guy should've been around for longer.

Thanks hun. c:
    I'm playing around with designs like this one for the for a new comic a friend and I are planning to make. Stuff's fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back