• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Apparently I still need to take 1 more upper div class for my major. 5-6 PM class added with Friday discussion. So much for 3 day weekends lol.

Having to take the bus for 2 hours sux :(

More $$$$ saved I guess.

Years
    84. Is that one way or both ways, Netto?

I feel as if I am missing out on some mad geography bantz here.

You are. Iowa is Minnesota's neighbor to the south. They don't have any major pro teams, but the University of Iowa is a major rival of the University of Minnesota in sports.

EDIT: Iowa's not as big a rival as Wisconsin, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh you viking people around the great lakes.

Yes us with our silly stereotypes about our ancestors and our silly border rivalries with other places in the same country and also not actually having anything actually viking found near here and all "viking" things being man-made in the 19th and 20th Centuries.

Although the fact that there's still a lot of sentimentality toward that ancestry here did give us this viking-inspired stadium:

https://www.vikings.com/stadium/new-stadium/images.html

Are you a true Viking Pokey?

@ don-don: One way. ;-;

Brutal. I had an hour and a half one way my last semester of college, but it was for more than just 1 hour of classes.

Yeah, beating Minnesota isn't as big for Iowa as beating Iowa State or Nebraska.

Do I have to remind you who among us has the more recent national championship as well as who has more of them? And who still holds the all-time lead in the series? Side-note: this also applies to the rivalry with Wisconsin.

Years

Do I have to remind you who won last year's game? Or who last won a Big Ten championship? And yeah, 1960 seems like just yesterday. Same with 2003, the last time you beat Wisconsin.

Last edited:
    Years
    91. The fact that Sconnie still hasn't taken the all-time record in the series away from us yet despite winning 10 in a row says quite a bit about how badly they stunk even though we've not been good since 1960.

Also, this is the chosen year for Golden Gopher football! I CAN FEEEEEL IT. WE'LL BEAT IOWA, WISCONSIN, NORTHWESTERN, AND NEBRASKA WITHOUT THROWING A SINGLE FORWARD PASS, JUST LIKE IN THE GLORY DAYS I WASN'T ALIVE FOR!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Glory days I wasn't alive for. I know that feeling. Well, technically I was alive but yeah.

Also Glory might be a bit of a stretch but you know.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Spoiler:

I don't know/care

Years
    96. The fact that Sconnie still hasn't taken the all-time record in the series away from us yet despite winning 10 in a row says quite a bit about how badly they stunk even though we've not been good since 1960.

Also, this is the chosen year for Golden Gopher football! I CAN FEEEEEL IT. WE'LL BEAT IOWA, WISCONSIN, NORTHWESTERN, AND NEBRASKA WITHOUT THROWING A SINGLE FORWARD PASS, JUST LIKE IN THE GLORY DAYS I WASN'T ALIVE FOR!

Says the one whose team lost to TCU 30-7. But, I'm so proud of you guys, this year made you 3-39 in your last 42 games against Michigan! Also, I do believe we're 8-4 or 9-3 against you since 2002.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back