• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

"In terms of the customization of the trainer, that was really kind of a special thing for the Kalos region, which featured this kind of motif of France and really focused on this beauty and fashion aspect, which is why it was a prominent feature in that game."

From Mr. Masuda himself in an interview from a few days ago, on the topic of customization and why it's apparently no longer relevant.

That said, I'd love it if they brought it back. It'll definitely happen (and likely with more additions) when they make the obligatory third Kalos game.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Cool.

Lewd.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

wtf, some of my .gifs on imgur have turned into mp4s. Is this 'upgrade' a direct response to 4chin adding webm support?

At least this one still works.
    [dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

It depends on the content of the video.

If the frames contain a lot of different information compared to one another, a .gif takes less space than an .mp4.
    If they are very samey however, like a sequence where most of the imagery stays the same for a long while, an .mp4 is usually more compact than the .gif as the .gif saves and renders each frame as a separate image while the .mp4 is smarter about reusing identical data.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Man, I was hoping this music show would be a Nodame killer but that looks pretty impossible. I pretty much knew it wouldn't be from the ages of the characters but I still had hope.

Would be nice if the Piano x Violin and Football x Baseball pairings were sorted early on, doubt that will happen though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Would it be too predictable of me to mention the fact that he goes to school in the school shooting capital of the world?

Nah.

THERE PROBABLY IS!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    The "Inflicted One+" style makes no sense to me, since 80% of the picture is blocked by the posts

Spoiler:

It's a shame, really

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back