• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

and level grinding can be fun if the game is fun. it is fun in dark souls II. :p
    Well, if the gameplay is in a form where grinding doesn't feel like it's monotonous it can be. ARPGs can get away with this because 9 times out of 10, they're inherently dynamic.

Turn Based RPGs, though...ugh. Grinding in Turn Based RPGs is the worst. For an insurmountable number of reasons. It's become less of a thing as the years marched forward, and even Pokemon's doing it's best to eliminate it (God, I hope their BW/XY mentality to training continues to evolve and they don't go back to basics).

But generally I don't like it. It's just an easy way of extending the play time through repetition. It varies from game to game whether it can be a legitimate strategy to create fun, and some games even disguise it in a way where the player doesn't even know it's happening (and, as a result, doesn't care), and that's fine, too.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I read some manga and it depressed me a little. The football team I support lost. The football team I play for lost. I went to a karaoke night at a local pub. Not a great weekend thus far.

Sunday will be great though as I'm not going to do anything.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'd love them to make more things like Pokemon Origins

I wonder what Ash is going to do related to ORAS

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Apparently they aren't that far into the XY saga, so I'd wager there'll just be a couple of character cameos and mega evolution showoffs.

I've read somewhere that the primal weather duo will make an appearance, but I can't remember if that was in the show or some upcoming feature film.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years

I'd definitely like to see more of a Pokemon Origins story line.

There's a bigger chance of the Primal Duo having their movie. I don't think the two will just show up in the anime for a couple of episodes. But then again, stranger things have happened.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Both Dawn and Iris are on their way to Hoenn

Dawn's going into contests and Iris is following Rayquaza, so maybe we'll get some more Pokemon Special Episodes that feature Dawn going through the new and improved contests (Cosplay Piplup?) while Iris encounters the Primal pokemon

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back