• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Specifically, we can't talk about or request to know the grounds on which they were banned and when they'll specifically be coming back, but we can talk about the members themselves if we wish.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

One day God Emperor Rukario or whoever is the BBEG of this site will be overthrown by Lord Lerroux and all rules will be good and all will be perfect.

...Mentioning Rukario reminded me of that 9/11 thread that got Lappy into trouble one time. Those were great times.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Thousands of people die every day

Yet do we ever take a day to remember any of them?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Indeed, a lot of people commented on that thread about the many "worse" things that have happened that should have their own threads if this had one. Other people disagreed.

Butts were hurt. Trouble was had. Hilarity ensued.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'd be a nice Mod

I'd totally not abuse my power or anything...
    *changes everybody's avatars to ponies on April 1st*

Hohoho...

Actually, I think I'd be awfully lazy xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back