• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

We, the regular members, are trying to count as high as we can, yet a mod can set us back to zero at any time

So...we're just counting down until we hit zero again

Imagine if we counted backwards from infinity

Infinity -1
    Infinity -2
    Infinity -3
    Etc

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

In this case infinity is an absolute. For which the equation would be: infinity=0; where 1+ infinity = o and 1 - infinity = 0
    We are simply making incorrect numerical posts while we wait for the mods to make the correct '0' or 'infinity' post.

Yukari

I really didn't see what was so great about SAO. It didn't take advantage of the MMORPG setting. Which was a big disappointment to a hardcore gamer like myself. And the characters... Not so great. And it was too romance heavy for my tastes.

Amazing art though.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I did it. I dropped SAO.

I'm free.
    First off, listen to Sonata. Or at least watch Sign. Support the cause, 'cause I want more .Hack games. (Play those too, while you're at it; they're fun, especially G.U.)

But why'd you drop it? You seemed like you were enjoying it to some extent, and I can't see SAO II having been worse than SAO 1.5 or Sword Asuna Online.

Yukari

I can't say anything because I haven't watched any of those

Though... I haven't watched that much anime to be fair.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I don't like to jump onto hate trains, but Sword Art Online was alright in the beginning. I was interested, and then it got into that second half and I just pretty much lost all interest. Still haven't watched Sword Art Online II yet. But yeah, we definitely need more dot hack games. Please please please.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    First off, listen to Sonata. Or at least watch Sign. Support the cause, 'cause I want more .Hack games. (Play those too, while you're at it; they're fun, especially G.U.)

But why'd you drop it? You seemed like you were enjoying it to some extent, and I can't see SAO II having been worse than SAO 1.5 or Sword Asuna Online.

I just lost interest, really.

I should give hax-sain a shot. To bakabt!

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Not even. I saw this online a few weeks ago:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back