• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do all yer MOTM discussion here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • You thought I was a guy? >_>

How hard is it to get through peoples brains? Doesn't the pink do anything? ._.

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    JKaizer said:
    You thought I was a guy? >_>

How hard is it to get through peoples brains? Doesn't the pink do anything? ._.
    He mean JA, not you.(that's what I think)
    We are cute...so, someone should vote us as fav. female member. ^^
    Hehehe...*giggles*

aaaaaa

There *will* be public outrage, probably incited by me, if a wannabegirl gets votes for favourite female :P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Yeah, I meant Jedi_Amara. It's obvious to me who the girlygirls are, I can't really forget, considerign there's no WAY of forgetting with that darn magenta!

aaaaaa

We are cute...so, someone should vote us as fav. female member. ^^
    Hehehe...*giggles*

I was refering to that, Nick, not to Miss Amara :P

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    I am such a cute girl...vote for me as fav. female member. ^.~~.^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jedi_Amara said:
    AAARGH! I have to run my election campaign very quickly then! *spreads penguins and trees all over the floor* Here, pick one and vote for me!

Hey! You got Peng mixed up with the others. :P

*sigh* What happened this month? I vowed that I'd get more votes in my birthday month and believe it or not, I got more votes when I was a newbie. XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I think voting's closed today now. o_o;; I wonder if "dared" dudes will win the Best female category? XD;;

*explodes*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *stares at eliana* Whoa, I actually got somebody to laugh XD lol Dudes who are acting as dudettes should say an announcement saying they're really guys so that they don't get voted in Best Female or sumthing XP;;

And dude... I'm tied with Castrainer as Most Creative member XD This is such a good month, first, I really like somebody, second, I win at something o___o;; Lucky me this month.

*gets stomped by dinosaur*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    CaRtOON said:
    *stares at eliana* Whoa, I actually got somebody to laugh XD lol Dudes who are acting as dudettes should say an announcement saying they're really guys so that they don't get voted in Best Female or sumthing XP;;

And dude... I'm tied with Castrainer as Most Creative member XD This is such a good month, first, I really like somebody, second, I win at something o___o;; Lucky me this month.

*gets stomped by dinosaur*

Plus, ya saw a dinosaur! XD

I won to many categories >_< Darn! I hate being popular!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back