• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do any of you even use post comments?

Do you leave other members post comments, at all?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No.

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Post... whats?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's a good way to comment on a post without spamming. Why was the rep system dropped?
    That's why I use them, too; I don't often want to intrude so much as to use a PM. Reputation was dropped because people were abusing it somehow like the colossal morons they are.

Years
    If the message isn't urgent enough that I'd want to VM/PM the person and get a response, I will use post comment. I've used it twice in this month, I believe. I'll sign my name when I want my identity to be known; otherwise, I'll just leave it anonymous.

Ayselipera

When the rep system was around I only used it once. Ever since the post comments came in I also only used it once. If I like someones posts I'll just vm them and if I don't I just don't talk to them. I really wish I could just delete my one and only post comment since it was pointless to say.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I use post comments occasionally, to either compliment on a post (which I do sign) or to give some constructive criticism to the silly nubs who have poor spelling/grammar/rule following ability. XD

I don't sign criticism, I do sign compliments though. I don't think the post comment system is pointless...I believe that it's a good way to correct someone who is likely going to take criticism the wrong way, if you use PM/VM, they know who it is criticizing them and they tend to become a pain in the butt. (I love a good debate sometimes, but not all the time)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Since it's not reputation anymore and hasn't been for some time, I've noticed nobody has been giving me any of these often nonsensical and usually anonymous (shame too, I'd like to follow many up and ask for an explanation) one-liners. Maybe it's simply that nobody notices it anymore, but do tell.

As an aside: if you do make post comments, do you append them with your name? I do.

xD, you left me one when I made that thread about where you live... thanks, by the way, I actually didn't know that. xD

Hmm... well, I used to give a whole lot of them when rep still existed... but nowadays, I don't really. I do sometimes if I feel like informing somebody of something, but VMs also take care of that, and I tend to use that more often. xD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I used Rep a lil' bit when it was around

never signed them.

Post comments are just meh to me oAo
    I don't use it at all anymore
    I could always just VM a person or something

how many people even really check the post comments anymore anyways OAO

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I use it all the time...primarily to deride people who make spamtastic posts or are trolling up threads. XD

Back