• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do some pokemon have fur?

Do some pokemon have fur?

• Yes

Votes: 44 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Some Pokemon have fur. Aside from the appearance of certain Pokemon (Eevee, Flareon, Growlithe, Arcanine, etc.), I believe the Pokedex specifically mentions Espeon as having fur.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Yes, yes they do...........(well technically majority have fur)
    Pokemon like Mewtwo have SKIN only Mew has fur......... No, Jirachi doesent have fur, only steel skin.............

Man, I hate random questions........

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, like everyone else here said, I'd imagine that pokemon like Eevee and Pikachu would have fur. Ekans would have scaly snake skin. I'd say Pokemon like Mewtwo, Machop, Jynx, etc. would have humanlike skin. I personally think Gardevoir is furry, because it looks like it has little tufts of fur on the sides of its face. Plant-like pokemon would feel like plants. Koffing would feel like a rock or something, as would most rock pokemon. Steelix would be made of steel.

I don't have anything else to add, so I'll stop rambling now XD.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Wow...this is really random. XD But yes, some Pokemon do have fur. :33 Why, just look at good ol' Arcanine! *grabs Andy and pulls him into the room* Notice the fluffy tail and the tufts of fur on his ears and all over his head? XD That'll be fur all right. ^o^ Lots of Pokemon have fur, but not all of them have fur that's noticable in the anime and whatnot. Why, even Pikachu has fur, it's just really really short. XD

~Kelsey

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    yeah they do..i heard that mew also has fur along with the legendary dogs and the evee loutions

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Down is feathers... 0.o And yeah, I already said, I figured they do, I wanted opinions is all.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Duh.. Yes they do... I mean most of them do..

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
    ♥Whitney♥ said:
    Yeah,I'm sure they do because Pokemon can get PokeRust,and those are like fleas and stuff.
    You mean pokerus? Only porigon could get pokerust if you ask me. But pokerus is a bactiria, not a flea that hooks up to other furries.

Back