• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Punk Rock Cafe

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Owner:
    Overlord Sato
    Co-Owner:
    Kid Frost
    Members:
    Death Bringer
    Eliana
    ~tang~
    Greta
    saint jimmmey
    loveble_cameron
    Fury of Ninetales
    bna_li
    Dark Quill
    LishaKara
    IvySaur

If I forgot you then pm me and I'll add you in.

Basically, theres only one rule...you have to like Punk Rock or a sub genre of punk rock to join. A sub rule...respect others and their opinions. In short that means no FLAME WARS. If you can help it try and keep it punk related.

To start things off, tell us what your favorite punk band is and why. Also You have to recommend one song...its not a rule but it should be a great idea.

Favorite Band: Sum 41
    Reason: Well at first they sounded real So. Cal. and they kept me hooked even as their style changed.
    Favorite Album: All Killer No Filler or Chuck...its a tie.
    Recomended Song: Rhythms by Sum 41

I'll try and give a good variety of recomended songs each post or every other post.

Last edited:

Chase Leader

Years
    Sceptiles Master you have been dubed Co-Owner. Reminder to anyone else join even if you kind of like punk rock and just stick to the genre. :bandit:

Chase Leader

Years
    Can't really talk I've been away and my internet is down so you all can join but I have to go I'm in class right now.

Sorry I'll post more when I can.

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    My god, I'm so in on this one! fav bands = not all punk, but here:
    1. The Mars Volta
    2. Muse
    3. The Used
    4. Alexisonfire
    5. Avenged Sevenfold

Anybody heard of The Mars Volta! They are hands down THE best band ever imo. "Cygnus... Vismund Cygnus" by them is awesome

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Note: If you are here to post why Punk is dead, we don't want to hear it.

Anyways...
    1. Green Day
    2. Anti-Flag
    3. The Unseen
    4. Useless I.D.
    5. A New Found Glory

Chase Leader

Years
    I'm back, hopefully for a good while. Anyways in your opinion what do you think will be the next big up and rising band in the world of punk rock?

Recomended Song of the day: Jimmy Eat World-Pain

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Green Day...o_O;; They sparked Punk in 1994...They definitely brought it back. People claim that ever since their release of American Idiot they aren't Punk but I disagree with that so much. There really aren't many pure Punk bands out there anymore except for a few from the Underground (Which I happen to listen to ;3 I suggest The Unseen...they're awesome.)

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
    agree

americain idiot isn't a spactacular album not like three cheers for sweet revenge.but the fact that green day were so good before like dookie and other albums it just gave them a whole now generation of fans. :laugh: :13: (sorry had to put jiggly in)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Sceptiles Master said:
    FORT MINOR:: ROCKS, green day is dead alreadt its time for lp and fm to shine
    Um...I strongly disagree. Green Day is far from dead...o_O;

St. Jimmy- Heck yeah! And I have complete faith they're gonna release another album just as good...

Back