• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do u have a crush on a yugioh! character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
  • Lightning said:
    *nods* Light or hikari is just a fanmade thing. ^_^;; Since the yamis are actually called Yami Yuugi, Yami Bakura, Yami Malik... I guess fans just figured light should go with darkness and hikari is widely used in fanfiction and whatnot now. @_@
    really I didn't know that I guess I've been reading too much fanfiction. In every one I read the Yami's all call their other half's either hikari, aibou, or (in Bakura's case) baka. I guess it's kinda hard to imagin that for Marik on the anime huh?

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Ehh this thread is creepin me out since mostly girls have been posting in it... and they've been talking about... Marik... o____o...

I... I just cant seem to find the glamour in all this.....

But uhh Tea and Serenity are cUtE! Mai is okay but she's a um.. nevermind.. Ishizu's pretty too.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY! *giggles and glomps him*

Jounonchi OWNS! :D I love his hair, his accent, his personality, and his humor. He's so hawt, and he's everything I want in a guy. If only he was real....*le sigh*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    if i had 2 choose, i'd choose Mana(her kaa is black magician girl)(Pharoh's Memory saga)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Jinona said:
    really I didn't know that I guess I've been reading too much fanfiction. In every one I read the Yami's all call their other half's either hikari, aibou, or (in Bakura's case) baka. I guess it's kinda hard to imagin that for Marik on the anime huh?
    Only Yami refers to Yuugi as "aibou"... the others... o_O; I can't really remember. I think they just refer to them as their hosts. XP

And.. that picture scares me. x_x; Yami Malik is only crush-worthy when he's not going all wrinkly and freaky like that. o_O;;

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    i think seto kaiba's pretty hot! *blush*
    and marik too, but the good side of him only (psycho marik's a little too creepy for my taste)

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • jokestr2004 said:
    Ehh this thread is creepin me out since mostly girls have been posting in it... and they've been talking about... Marik... o____o...

I... I just cant seem to find the glamour in all this.....

But uhh Tea and Serenity are cUtE! Mai is okay but she's a um.. nevermind.. Ishizu's pretty too.
    I can se glamor in this!

Marik turns good again in the end, that's one thing I like about him!

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    I can se glamor in this!

Marik turns good again in the end, that's one thing I like about him!

He turns good! GAHH! I was hopeing he dies! I have nothing aginst him but its cooler when the bad guy dies...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    swordkirby537 said:
    He turns good! GAHH! I was hopeing he dies! I have nothing aginst him but its cooler when the bad guy dies...

i thoguth marik died?

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years

• Marik almost died but then something went wrong so his bad Yami dies and Marik turns good again. If you don't belive me, go to his image gallary at: https://kokorononaka.net/ XD
    EDIT: If your wondering, I'm Deoxys55 in this account for a week.

WOMBBUFET!

300th post!!!!

Last edited:

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • Ooooh, SwordKirby, do not compare Marik to his evil Yami! XD I can't STAND the Yami and I don't know why anyone would like him! He's so psycho and he has all those veins sticking out and his eyes are all bloodshot. . . . Just like you pointed out with that picture of him! I don't know why you addressed him as "Marik," because that wasn't Marik at all. XD Marik is precious. XD He got kicked out of his body by the Yami and is fighting against him! And he repents! That makes me very happy! Yes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    Marik4me said:
    Ooooh, SwordKirby, do not compare Marik to his evil Yami! XD I can't STAND the Yami and I don't know why anyone would like him! He's so psycho and he has all those veins sticking out and his eyes are all bloodshot. . . . Just like you pointed out with that picture of him! I don't know why you addressed him as "Marik," because that wasn't Marik at all. XD Marik is precious. XD He got kicked out of his body by the Yami and is fighting against him! And he repents! That makes me very happy! Yes.

yami marik disgusts me.......

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • =o I think Yami Malik can be funny sometimes. But Malik is just so much cuter. <3 Especially during the Yami Malik VS Yami Yuugi duel. He's adorable when he's going on about how he's going to die to Rishid~ *glomp*

And when he takes off his shirt. *squee* o___o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back