• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I believe in ghosts. Something/one I can't see but can hear walks down the stairs occasionally.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    To be honest, i really don't. Most ghosts that people know are just hope stimulated by the myth that they can still interact with hem even after death. but other than that reason, i don't believe because i have never seen one. i have to see to believe.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Well I know that they can contact us after death cause I remember moving into a house that I had a bad feeling about. When I moved in I kept having this image in my head that when i went to bed I was going to see a past loved one in my room the way I saw her last before she died.

I believe she came back to tell me to change my room around so I would get rid of that bad image of her and so her and a child tried contacting me but both times it took me by surprise and it frightened me to change my room around and as soon as i did all the happenings stopped.

So you can't tell me that those things that happened and stopped by co-incedently when I changed my room around.

Again these views are mine so don't comment badly if you want to find out exactly what happened to me then PM me or post up your request to hear it on here.

Years
    I didn't expect so many people to believe in ghosts..
    After all I can't say if I believe in them. I have never seen one and actually I don't want to meet one either. But if they exist I don't think they can hurt you or anything so there's no need to be afraid of lol

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
    Not really, some ominous shows and happenings change my mind sometimes, and the feeling you're being watched at night.....but I think no one has seen a 'real ghost' (yet) most pictures were of fake ghost, camera smudges,& hoaxes. So I'm kinda neutral about it.

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    Seeing is believing. So yes, I believe. I've seen quite a lot of things since I was a toddler appearantly

The first encounters I can remember between age 6 - 9 was seeing a woman very similar looking to my mom. First time she appeared in the hallway on Christmas Eve holding her arms outstretched for me. I ran to her, but she vanished (and I went with a face plant into the floor xD). Second time she appeared in my doorway to my room, just waving, then left. I ran up (thinking it was my mom), but couldn't find her. I went into my mom's bedroom and saw my mom asleep and thought to myself (still thinking I had seen my mom) "How'd she get undressed so fast?" XD

Probably the creepiest ghost sighting I had was when I was 16.
    I woke up very early, about 5 am, so it was JUST dawning outside (a bit dusky, but enough light to see). And I felt this eerily feeling that someone was watching me as I laid in my bed (unable to fall back asleep). So then, after laying there for 10 minutes feeling uncomfortable, I finally gained enough courage to look at my door way.
    And there I see a PALE looking woman leaning inside, looking at me. She had long dark hair, but no face. And as soon as I saw her she... (what do you say?) sorta made a startled movement, almost as if "She saw me!", then quickly stepped out of me room and darted to the side (into a walL) and vanished

That experience was VERY scary and it's the only time I've actually had some kind of interaction

I also see orbs a lot. Allthough not the kind depicted in photos really. They're about the size of a fist, and sometimes they come flying into my room in a weird pattern across my floor only to vanish into oblivion. I've had them fly past me and seen them take on some form of shape before vanishing too (like that of a shoulder or an arm/hand)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I believe in energy such as orblike things, but not ghosts. I haven't had any interactions of any sort, but it just seems unreal. Though, I can't speak for that, because I haven't seen anything. And like the saying goes, seeing is believing.

Cid

Years
    No, because someone used to say that if you don't believe in them, they won't haunt you (bringing me back to the topic: Are you afraid of ghosts?).

Also, I haven't seen one, yet, though I think I saw a hallucination once.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Yes, I believe in ghosts. They're just people who're stuck in the dimension above ours, but aren't allowed to head on up to heaven due to old mistakes. I believe there are people out there who need help to make it into heaven, but sometimes we just can't see them.

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    No, because someone used to say that if you don't believe in them, they won't haunt you

That's sort of true, actually

People are like conductors, and the more open we are, the more we are exposed. So if you can manage to close yourself, you can manage to not be bothered by hauntings, visitations or sights. I have a very hard time to close, so because of that I see things practically everyday

Just last night when I was sitting right here in front of the computer (all alone btw, except my cat) something flickered right by me, and then this FREEZING wind just blew through the room and where I was sitting. Needless to say, I calmy got out of the chair, checked every window in the house, then went straight to bed and hid under my covers XD (it was like 2 am)

Yes, I believe in ghosts. They're just people who're stuck in the dimension above ours, but aren't allowed to head on up to heaven due to old mistakes. I believe there are people out there who need help to make it into heaven, but sometimes we just can't see them.

It has nothing to do with religion (like Heaven). Everyone are allowed to "the Other Side", but most people don't actually know they're dead (remember Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense? Maybe silly to bring up a movie. But a quick death might result in a similar scenario) and others have already passed over, but decide to come back and visit (hard to let go the people you love and left behind). It has nothing to do with mistakes or how you live your life, ie if your Hitler or Mother Theresa. We live all our lives in a specific way to learn and go on to the next level

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    I do believe in ghosts.
    We have to remember that the human senses are very limited.
    The eyes can only detect that which is in visable light within visable light within 3rd density. Yet, visable light it not the only frequency that exists on 3rd density.
    Other animals are able to see in infared, light just outside of the human visual range.
    Infact, inorder to detect most of the frequencies within this density, we need the aid of a machine.
    Atoms are not solid. We vibrate with other objects and people in the same frequency with us. This is why we cannot pass through walls, tables, and eachother.
    I think that death is not an actual death as we have been taught but a change into a different frequency.
    I see the body as a biological computer.
    When there are errors within a program in a computer, that program does not function well or at all. If there is an error in the human body, we call this a disease. There is an error in the DNA, or an error with the lines in the programming.
    When we turn a computer off it has no energy and is thus not working. It is cold and dead. As is the same with the human body after death. If any of you have witnessed a loved one which has passed on, you note that they look dead, lifeless in other words...there is no energy within the shell or body computer.
    So merely instead of death, it is a change in frequency that which the humans in their body computers cannot see due to the limited range of detection.
    Sometimes when energies are high or sometimes momentairly out frequencies may become one or the entitiy may have had enough energy to bring his/her/itself into visual range within our frequency.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    I'd say I don't believe in ghosts though I had some illusions but they were nothing just my imagination nor I think ghosts do exist. (Souls may but ghosts don't)

Years
    I never saw one but I sensed them...
    They are freaky and strange...
    Sensing them is quite scary and you can hear them too!
    I am not sure that they are ghosts but I am sure that they are strange characters or spirits.
    I believe in devils and fairies!

Back