• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

NatureKeeper

Ghosts? A big no... Living deads are a result of severe imagination...

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I have no reason to believe in them. I have never had an experience I would attribute to ghost and, really, if they do exist and don't bother me I just don't care.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah but you can say, scientist prooved the world was a sphere shape and not flat, well Judea and Christianity was aware of this LONG before scientist knew, infact Judea, Christianity and Islam have helped with many, many scientific advances including tools and medicines etc.

And you do see the ghosts of animals, dogs etc. And a ghostly image of the Virgin Mary was seen by many people on some date, over a certain place, I've forgot all the details, google it if you like.

LOLWUT?
    I'm sorry, this is just so full of lies, I have to respond. In case you forgot, the dark ages was caused by corrupt priests of christianity, taking the bible completely true and stopping the advancement of science for 100s of years( that's why Galileo got sent to JAIL for not believing the earth to be flat.) And there goes your spouting again. The only thing that matters is the context you put it in. An 11 year old girl died of an easily treatable disease because their parents had the delusion that prayer could heal sickness.

Back