• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in Ghosts?

Naminé

ナミネ..
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I think ghosts exist, along with spirits and whatever mysterious creatures related to hell. I see them as different beings of the Devil, as they all bring harm to the people that they/he is trying to curse.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • I do believe in ghosts, most definitely.
    But then...I believe in a lot of supernatural things/beings/ideas. I'm very very interested in it. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I beleive in ghosts because I saw one of the three of them going around in a Workhouse tour, that place was built in like 1840

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yes, I do believe in ghosts. Sure scared me a lot back when I was young.
    However, I don't believe that they can necessarily affect you. I don't think
    that one can see or hear them. I certainly don't think that ghosts can trip
    you up or anything.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
  • I only believe in ghosts if I see them in my own eyes. But I kinda believe them now cause I saw some 'weird ghosts' in pics and there are lots of ghost stories on our place. There's even books about them that came from our country and all stories came from our country as well.

Seriously, Ghosts are existing cause their spirits/souls didn't finished their goals yet. They don't affect other peoples' lives except if that is necessary to do for their goal. I believe ghosts are existing because of that.

And for God's sakes ghosts can't hold you! You may scare them too though.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Yes,I most certainly do believe in ghosts 0.0

An incident not too long ago over here revolved around the fact that a spirit may have been behind the cause O_O;

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
  • No I don't, I think that when say you think that you have just seen a Ghost you havent really what has happend is your mind is playing tricks on you.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I believe in ghost 100 percent.

Our house use to have a few when we first moved into it. They would turn on the TV in the middle of the night at full blast and move the dishes too. It was very strange. They not here anymore but I know ghost exist.

Years
  • I've never believed in ghosts, I've only ever thought of them as pictures that your mind can conjure depending on what it may've been influenced by, whether it be by stories, movies, photographs etc; or perhaps even by your own conscience.

Back