• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in true love?

Do you believe in true love?

• Yes, and I have found true love

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Yes, but I haven't found true love personally

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No, there is no such thing as true love

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Do you believe that there's such a thing as true love? Like, a perfect relationship where you both really love each other and you want to always be together forever and ever?

I do! :pink_love:

shauwk

Years
    Yes and ive found it.. Its a really crazy feeling.. When i first fell in love i couldnt stop smiling about it, that person was always on my mind No matter what and i couldnt stop thinking about him even when i tried to since i was in school and couldnt focus on what i was doing, i felt like i was missing that person to death but when we got to talk again it was great! I would feel my heart sinking when he would tell me he loved me...well that was about 2 years ago... We still love eachother more than anything but that crazy love feeling is gone

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I believe in true love. I haven't found it, but that's not really a major concern to me at this point in my life. I prefer having guys as friends right now. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I believe in intense emotions and attachment to someone/something (sexual or not), and that "love" is the term that expresses that feeling. However, I can't say I understand why this term has also become the official designation for obsession, jealousy, abuse, insecurity, and meaningless infatuation.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    True love is very real. <3 It tskes a while to find....
    I'm quite certian that I have found my true love. <3

Years
    True love is kind of a redundant term, don't you think? All love is true. If it were false love it wouldn't really be love.
    Forever, though, I dunno about that. I'm weary of anything lasting forever.

But if I had to choose I would say yes, I Believe In A Thing Called Love.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I do. Maybe not that whole "Oh man I wish my price will take me away" schtoof but I know love is out there and I'll carefully look for it

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    I think there is, but it is incredibly rare. After all, there has to have been true love at some point, even if it is once in the history of man, there is bound to be true love somewhere.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I believe in true love because I have found her which was just by random luck how we got to meet and got together but we don't care how we met anymore we just care for each other and hopefully going to move in to place together next year.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    It's not something magic. I don't believe in the idea of a soul mate. That there is just one person out there who is perfect for you and waiting for you.

In any relationship you're in, you probably (hopefully) love the other person. To take that next step and commit to each other and want to stay with each other for the rest of your lives takes an entirely different level of love and understanding. You could call that true love. I think it is attainable. You need to find the right person and you still need to work hard at the relationship.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Its possible, but you don't see it very often. Anyway what I have seen from my high school/college, people their have no idea what true love is, their only interested in one thing :/.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I'm sure there is. It sure as hell isn't what most people have, though, let me tell you. I don't go around telling people that, though; it wouldn't do any good anyway. People only learn the important lessons on their own.

Back