• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in true love?

Do you believe in true love?

• Yes, and I have found true love

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Yes, but I haven't found true love personally

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No, there is no such thing as true love

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    No. Any relationship can end up good or bad. It's both parties' attitudes that determines the outcome

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
    Yes i believe in " TRUE LOVE "

I already experience this kind of situation when i was 14 years old. o3o. But the problem is it was not serious. =((
    But still yes i believe! XD;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'd like to believe in true love, but I'd rather experience it first before I say I believe in it =(

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Nope. As wise people have said before me; it's all chemicals, nature's way of getting us to reproduce, the attitudes of the people in the relationship, ect.
    Anyone who truely believes that there's a soul mate/perfect partner/whatever out there for them seriously needs a reality check.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Yes, and I'm proud to say that I am one of the twelve people who voted that they found it :pink_giggle: It's such a wonderful feeling, I adore it. I wake up every day thinking that maybe it will go away, but it never does. It gets stronger every day and it makes me so happy.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Sigh, true love. I may be young but i think ive found my true love. (Zones out thinking of Boyfriend~)

I believe in it 100%. I feel bad for those who cant exsperiece this, God its great.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    True love isn't something you can really, completely, believe in until you find it. It's like believing in unicorns. In your mind, you truly think they exist, but you can't be sure until you find one. And even when you do find it, it takes a while for you to notice that's really a unicorn and not some horse with an ice cream cone on its head. So yea, even when you find it, you might not realize it for awhile is what I'm trying to say XD;

So if the question were "Do you think you believe in true love?" then my answer would be yes. I'm not sure if I've found TRUE love yet. I know I've found love, in more than one person. I've found love in everyone close to me. I've found very VERY strong love in a certain person, as well, but is it true love? We'll just have to wait and see for that.

Years
    It's certainly something I want to believe in, for sure. I'm kind of a hopeless romantic like that. And considering that some people can be married for fifty years or more, it gives me just a bit of hope that it's real. But, I've never been in love, so I can never be absolutely sure it exists.

I don't believe that it's perfect, not at all. Two people can never fully agree with each other, I think. It's being able to look past their flaws and love them anyway. But what do I know about relationships?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    "I want to believe..." *Plays weird X-Files music*
    XD
    Me: "Sure, I believe in love! You have to believe that at least something is good in this world! What else is there to believe in?"
    people: "God"
    Me: "but I a already believe in him!"
    people: "Good"
    XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I believe you can truly love someone but not in the concept of true love if it make sense to word it that way.

Back