• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you buy any designer clothes?

Fashion

• Hollister

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gucci

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Pole

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really don't own any or wear designer brands. Because for one, they are expensive. Maybe the closest brand I will wear is Old Navy since now I can wear their clothes. XD But other than that I get my clothes at Wal-mart. I will never get Gucci, Prada, or anything like that. @_@ Too expensive! You are actually paying for the brand name, not the clothing itself.

Last edited:

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • I've never even heard of those brands XD (well, maybe Gucci, however the hell you pronounce it). As you might have guessed, I don't buy designer clothes.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Aeropostale is a store that was made for me. <3 I love it (well except for the time I got locked inside a fitting room). I wear it pretty much every day. I like some Abercrombie stuff and some AE stuff. Hollister is a disaster. :[

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I really don't care about fashion. So its all meh to me.

And as I don't have much interest in clothes, I really don't know whether I buy designers or not. O_o Its just that I don't pay much attention to it. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I don't buy designer clothes, I'm not a walking advert, unless its cartoon characters and such. xD
    I prefer plain clothes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No. I wear BDUs, workboots, £5 jeans, and shirts (buttoned kind) usually from my grandfather.

Some of the shirts are what would be termed designer (a misnomer since everything actually has a designer), like this caramel tartan one by Barbour, but I didn't buy it.

Years
  • No. I don't believe I've ever bought any clothes that cost over $12, except maybe a pair of pants/shoes, and even then, they weren't over $25.

tl;dr - I'm cheap.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Wow, hardly anyone buys brand names here...

I do. The vast majority of my casual clothes come from Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle and Aéropostale. American Eagle is probably my favourite since it's the only place I can find pants that fit.

My work clothes are mostly from H&M. I have no clue what that would be considered to be honest.

Back