• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you buy any designer clothes?

Fashion

• Hollister

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gucci

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Pole

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Don't mind the title lol.
    Do you buy any designer clothes? If so what are they?

Bay

Years
    In all honesty, I don't even look nor care what brands my clothes are from. I buy them at Wal-Mart. XD; However, I remember liking Bongo jeans, so I bought a few of them. :P

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    South Pole is designer? All the clothes I see from them look like they were mass produced in some dirty Chinese Factory. ):

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    ^Tbh.
    Well the stores I get my stuff from are Zara, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Topmans and Acne(not much). And actually the local Salvation Army, along with some boutiques around where I live. Haha. =]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I get my shirts for free from on campus events. Rest of my clothes... I get as birthday or Christmas gifts.

With some things, I'm fussy about name brands. Clothes are not among them.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Designer clothes aren't for me- I'd rather be seen for who I am than for what label's splashed across my clothes. Plus, I'd much prefer to spend the money on things I deem more important. :3

Years
    Normally, I do.

I work in a huge clothes shop and I work for Tommy Hilfiger, so I normally buy TH stuff, since I get a hell of a lot of discount! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I will never spend an unreasonable amount of money on pieces of fabric with someone's named etched on the tag. Everything I own is either a gift or thrifted.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I am obsessed with Hollister and Aéropostale brand clothes; their shirts are soft, fit my body well, are colorful/durable, and are at a nice price.

Abercrombie is overpriced and the quality was not even that stellar. After one wash, the shirt's lettering cracked. :(

I actually have not heard of Gucci, and I stopped buying South Pole clothes years ago.

Years
    I am obsessed with Hollister and Aéropostale brand clothes; their shirts are soft, fit my body well, are colorful/durable, and are at a nice price.
    I love Aéropostale and American Eagle. ^o^;
    I get all of my clothes from those two stores. ):

And I have some school shirts and whatnot, but I usually don't wear those that much =3=;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I don't really care what brand it is as long as it's good.
    But from what I've noticed I have a lot of Tommy Hilfiger shirts.

Years
    For my shirts, I either get them from concerts or Kohl's. For pants, I have to go to Old Navy. They're the only place besides Hot Topic that sells pants that come close to fitting me.

As for brand, I couldn't care less. I don't care what the name says on the tag, but what the clothes say themselves.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    As my past username can say for itself, I'm an Abercrombie w--- :>

Yes, indeed. I buy designer clothing. All of what I wear to school are clothes from Abercrombie & Fitch. A lot of people, which really bothers me, say how much Abercrombie, Hollister, and the like, are overpriced and everything. They go on saying how much you pay for the name and not the actual clothes (when that's the case for most things these days, which isn't a bad thing in my opinion). Even though in a sense they're right, you get what you pay for. All of my Abercrombie & Fitch clothing stay the way they came (apart from shrinking like all clothes over time) when they were purchased. But apart from Abercrombie & Fitch clothing, I don't really wear anything else. Though, I am interested in starting to wear J. Crew clothing and maybe Armani Exchange, haven't decided yet...

Question: Why is Hollister listed on the list and not Abercrombie? Hollister is a subsidiary brand of Abercrombie & Fitch Co. as they hold ownership over the label Hollister as well as Gilly Hicks, RUEHL No.925 and abercrombie kids, directed for different age groups (except Gilly Hicks). Just saying, not that its a big deal or anything, though.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The brand never matters. The comfort, quality and price always do.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I get whatever clothes I like, whether that's a designer shirt or from Tescos. I do have some designer clothes, like my beloved YSL jumper, but it's mainly high street stuff.

Years
    It is interesting to see that people are really against labeled clothing.

I don't mind it.
    Yes, it is very expensive for some, but I like to have some 'named' clothing.

That is just me though ^___^

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
    I don't care what I wear ^^ As long as I wear something.
    Not that I can't afford it, I just choose not to buy it.
    I don't need to impress anyone. ^^

Back