• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you catch pokemon pointlessly?

Years
    On my Emerald a few months ago I caught 26 Oddish and I put 2 Oddish in the daycare to get even more, I have about 37 Oddish.

I did it for no reason I didn't want a shiny.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I do sometimes in the Safari Zone. If I'm looking for a certain pokemon (Heracross) I'll get distracted by something else and end up catching pokemon I don't want because I'm mindlessly pressing the A button

Years
    Odd

I never do that because what I did was I caught one of every Poke'mon in its basic form needed for the completion of my Pokedex and eveolved them via Exp. Share and the Poke'mon league.

Wolf-link, I don't mean to be rude but I find this Thread rather pointless.
    This is just my opinion so I wouldn't worry about it too much.:nervous:

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    lol yes i have 63 zigzagoon i just got bored one day lol

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Well i dont actually just randomly go round catching pokemon for no reason at all but i have caught some by mistake before such as in the safari zone when i pressen on the safari ball by accident without realizing and caught the same pokemon without meaning to.

~Kipper~

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    lol the zigzagoon are between lvls 8-67..... i know lol im a loser but i have pleny of zigzagoon with alkinds of movesets lol

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    ive just caught 99 trapinches in the desert becoz i was bored and i want to evolve them all to vibrava and then flygon.lol i want a dragon army

Back