• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
    I clean them sometimes but not too frequent. Mostly once to twice a month. I like watching how they go from dusty to shiny. xD

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I clean my badges everyday right before I save and turn off the game. I love to play songs on them XD

Narodin

Pokémon Agate Version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    Maybe... xD

Yeah, I like to see them clean. It's fun too :P

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Haha, yeah, I do like every month, when my sister tells me to! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    I only clean them when I remember to. That's usually when I'm checking how much money I have left.

Years
    i do sometimes
    i didnt really know about cleaning em til i heard a squeaking sound when i tapped on it

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I have before but now I started a new game so I have only three badges.

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Yes, I do clean my badges. But for some reason, I find this very annoying yet fun at the same time.

Years
    Every now and then I do, not every single day and night ... more like once a week, I do like to play songs and see them sparkle to like others have said.

Subsmash

Hmm....What to put?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    When I see everything is all shiny with 4 sparkles it makes me happy. I only do it when I'm bored though.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    The funny thing is, I use to actually not know that you can clean them, until I was doing multiplayer with my boyfriend's younger brother. I see his badges and ask how he got them like that. Then he looks over at mine and says something along the lines of "Oh my GAWD! O__o". XD I cleaned them that day, but I never kept up with them, nor do I think I ever will.

Years
    I try to clean my badges at least once a week. D:
    If they're not clean, I get finicky.
    I mean, it just looks tacky when they're not clean. :[ :[

Curse you Gamefreak for not allowing them to stay clean longer ;O;

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    While kinda pointless I clean them whenever I play. Which may be everyday, or may be every 2 weeks xD

Back