• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
    Of course! It's horrible to see your badges all mucky and dull, and seeing them shiny again gives me some sense of satisfaction XD

billa

im new but awsome
    Years
    i don't i think its a waste of time an just keeps on getting dirty. If i did it would be just like having another job to do.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I clean them every couple of days or so. Mainly just to have shiny badges, and playing random songs using the badges is a fun way to kill time.

Peccadillo

p h a n t o m
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2011
    I have cleaned badges maybe 5 times my whole life.. So no, I don't anymore. At least they stop becoming "dirty," hehe.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    I actually didn't know that badges got dirty or were cleanable til I read this thread. I went and cleaned mine a few minutes ago and it only took me about a minute to clean all of them, so I'll probably do it every day now, or at least when I remember, so that they stay shiny :)

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    I usually clean my cool badges. :-P. It's fun to play with it though. The sounds make sweet melodies~. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    I used too when I was into playing often. When I do play I MIGHT do it.

Back