• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Do you clone on Pokemon Emerald?

Years
  • i got one emerald hack from somehwere before. it has all the rare candy's for 1$ in every mart/ and even master balls too. does anyone have this rom??

i am new to this community. :((

where do u guys play pokemon gba these days?? i mean gameboy advance or some other emulator??

i play these games on my N86 with a gba emulator. :))

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I have never nor do I plan to clone Pokemon

@Evanesence the Rare Candy Masterball thing can be done with an AdvanceMart tool or the itemeditor tool
    and I play my Gba games on the Vba but still have all the actual games

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I would....But i've never had the patience to complete a GBA game since I started trading on wi-fi

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yep. The only reason I play Emerald anymore is to clone stuff. Because of it, I have an infinite copy of every TM, stat-enhancing item, rare item (Nuggets and the like), legendary for trading purposes (I attempt to stay away from ubers as much as possible), and past teams from Emerald, Colosseum, Firered, and soon XD.

It also helps while training new Pokémon for Platinum. I breed something good, then clone 99 Rare Candies. Then, it's really just repetitive A smashing as I level it up. At Lv. 99, I then give it it's EV spread, then level it up once more to Lv. 100. Then, I deposit in the boxes, recalculate the stats, and withdraw. It's broken.

The Red Chain

I'm against cloning. It just makes the game boring.
    If you have 4398948 Rare Candies to put your Pokes to level 100 instantly what fun is that?
    Master Balls make things even easier.. instant legendaries.
    Lame. =/

I'm all for challenge, sorry.

Back