• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Do you clone on Pokemon Emerald?

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    BECAUSE I DO! I get Master Balls, Rare Candys, and a ton of Pokemon. I mean, c'mon, who doesn't clone on Emerald? xDD

Last edited:

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I haven't done it yet, but I plan on doing it for Master Balls, Rare Candies, and some other useful items when I finish my Emerald some day some day in the distant future.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    heck yea i do it, i mean how else was i going to catch the three regies, groudon, kyogre, and rayquaza, to have good natures and good iv's? Stand in front of them, save, catch with a masterball, check the nature/iv's, if no good, repeat lol

I mean my pokemon are all legit, and that will never change even with the whole *legit hax* or whatever, i dont even have a hacking device, i want to WORK for my pokemon to get those good natures and Iv's with breeding/catching, it's just with the helpfulness it provides AND the ability to keep your pokemon 3rd and transferred over to 4th, who wouldn't? I love to have my guys over on pokemon colosseum AND on pokemon battle revolution.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    The only time that I clone any of my Pokémon is when I plan to migrate them to my Pearl game. I prefer not to ruin my Emerald game by getting rid of all my high-levelled Pokémon. For cloning Masterballs and Rare Candies though, no, I don't.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    I occasionally do. Sometimes my friends offer me big trades for the Pokemon I have. I clone them on Emerald and trade them for large bargains.

Mwahahahaha!

Champloo

RNG Expert
    Years
    Who doesn't?

No one can sit there and tell me they haven't.

At the very least to see if it worked and if they could do it.

=)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Who doesn't?

No one can sit there and tell me they haven't.

At the very least to see if it worked and if they could do it.

=)

I don't, and I never had :P

I didn't really even know about it, and I didn't see much of a point.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I clone all the time. I clone Pokemon so when I want to migrate them to D/P/Pt, I still have them on Emerald.

Back