• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you consider yourself lazy?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    As the title claims, would you consider yourself to be a lazy person or not?

As for me? Yes and no. When something serious needs doing, I'll do it. If it's not too serious, I'll probably say I'll do it later and forget or something. :[ With that said, I usually leave school work and other work to the last minute sort of thing. It's a habit I need to get out of.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Oh my god, incredibly? Seriously, leaving assignments to the night, sometimes even the morning before they're due, generally graphics wize giving up on shops because my slots stack up too much XD

So yeah a little XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I know for a fact that Im lazy and Im proud of it. Id rather stay at home and be entertained than do stuff I dont really want to. I dread going to work everyday and I barely have to do anything.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Being lazy is the life for me, but I don't really considder myself lazy since I'm the one doing most of the work around the house (Except mom...). But I wish I was lazy...then I wouldn't have to do stuff...XD

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    If I'm totally honest, yes. I really don't have to work for many things in my life - they tend to come naturally. This has naturally resulted in laziness on my part. ]:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I think so, I don't want to be an irresponsible one. Except for my chores and homeworks. I'm just taking advantage to some people to do what I don't like.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    No. I often put off a lot of work because I have better things to do (like enjoying myself), but I'm certainly not lazy.

Bay

Years
    When it comes to uni assignments and chores, no. Those things I try to get over with as soon as possible. However, other things like writing and reviewing fanfics, reply to VMs, remind myself to check this website if I have time and other things, yeah I'm lazy. Speaking of which, I really need to get writing that poem for Poem of the Week. XD;

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    For the most part, no. I can be lazy at certain times, but I'm generally pretty active :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    You can say I'm lazy some days,but I get most of my homework done on time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    It really varies by definition.
    Normally, I can only be classified as slightly lazy.
    If you mean to associate it with duties that is in no way interseting, then I'm pretty lazy at times.
    If it's anything related to work that I enjoy doing, then I'm not lazy at all.
    In the end, it all depends on the situation of which you are asking of.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Am I lazy? Some would say so...

Am I the supreme emperor of procrastinationville? yes, yes I am. :P

It's a bad habit I know, but still...

*will finish post later*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I am really lazy. Not even in the procrastination way ("oh I'll do this later") that people mention. I actually scheduled as many classes as I could on the first floor of the Math building so that I wouldn't have to walk as far. (I'm currently on the 4th floor in my ONLY class that is not on the main floor. XD) I just... idk, I'm not that active and I don't like doing things that I have to do.

The only thing I'm not lazy with these days is keeping my room presentable. :( When I'm confined to living mainly in one room, I keep it as tidy as possible so it seems like there's more space or I go crazy. But my room at home? Loool it's so messy because I'm too lazy to put stuff away when I'm done with it.

So yeah, I'm very lazy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm not really that lazy. I don't get my work done early, but I certainly take care of it in a fashionable time.

I used to be really lazy though. ;; I barely even touched my homework until five minutes before class.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'm quite lazy, especially when it comes to homework. I'd normally leave it to the night bfore, not do it at all, or finish it at my school library. So yeah, you can say I am quite alazy. xD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    lol most of us are slakers...

I'll say both. I'll be lazy on house chores. On projects, assignments, thesis, etc, no. They're too important for me to slack off.

Back