• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink or smoke?

Do you drink alcohol or smoke?

• Both, occasionally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drink only, often

• Smoke only, often

• Both, often

• Drink often, smoke occasionally

• Drink occasionally, smoke often

• Total voters

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
Years
  • Do you drink alcohol or smoke?

Let's vote! I occasionally smoke, but usually don't drink alcoholic stuff ^^"

Last edited:

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Well, all I drink is water, coke and other things like that, no alcohol, so which one do I vote lol

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I've never tried a cigarette, and never plan to ^^;
    I drink now and then when i go out to a bar with my friends

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I've never done either. I'm only 12 for goodness sake! XD Though I will probably drink a little bit once I come of age.

Maiko

Mewtwo Emperor
    Years
  • I don't smoke, and I'm not going to.
    I don't drink alcohol, and I'm not going to.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I drink alcohal occasionally. Like, I'll ask to try something, not a whole bottle or anything. Usually just a sip, but sometimes when I drink daiquiris, they have a alcohal or something. Sometimes on New Year's, I drink a glass of something. You get it.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I don't smoke.
    I drink...............................................................................................
    water and milk, occasionally coke.
    XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    (Raven) said:
    No,nevea had and nevea will!!
    i'm with raven... i'm never going to smoke or drink. i don't see why i would. i like my life, i don't need a cheap thrill (if i do, caffeine will suffice) and it's expensive. i've already vowed to drink mountain dew instead of champane at my wedding.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    they are both just nasty things, if anybody smokes or drinks, PM me and i'll talk you out of it!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've had a little alcohol. My mother and I were pretty obnoxious at her 50th birthday party in Florida. XD But it was so funny! I had called in the cake earlier that day, and asked for "Happy Birthday Mom"

Well when the cake got to the table it said "Happy Birthday mon" and the waiter even told my mother to "Have a good one, 'mon" We must have been kinda tipsy, caused we laughed so hard in that upclass restaurant. XP Surprised they didn't kick us out.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • It might not be right or anything.....but I drank alcohol.....like once though....it was my niece's baptism.....It wasn't so much that I drank a lot of alcohol, so much as it was a mixture of alcoholic beverages.....but that doesn't mean, I still drink. I don't. I actuallt dislike drunks but if you can drink without the drunkedness then I don't mind.*is confoosed*

Back